[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you guys so much for the translations! I know it must be difficult but I sincerely thank you for you kindness!!!

As for her extreme behavior, I do believe she's lost it, but I've always believed she should go crazy. There's no way she wouldn't. I don't agree with her mindset (at all) but a breakdown was coming and if she is pregnant, which I've thought she was since she did all that fainting when she first came back to BKK, her emotions are all the more intense and irrational.
But I still believe we have to wait till Wed as well. Can't wait

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the translation. If I was Pat I would miss understand too especially since he told her he's gonna make her suffer during their argument before his accident.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Anyone read the spoiler for next? I think some of the scences were the plan to catch the bad guys such as the breaking of the drive; other wise Pat won't called Unna and Taew would not said don't judge too quickly. We'll find out Wed. After I rewatch it, I think the revenge for Mor Non is not enough. He needs more tortuned. Salt n vinegar have to go together to get a better taste.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawadee pee mai ja!  Happy Songkran!  Happy Khmer and Laos New Year too!

Someone wants to wish you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pBd8EidwJY

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Katelyn said:
After rewatching episode 13, I think Pat's reaction is really extreme.  I'm guessing she is already pregnant at this time but no symptoms.  Could pregnancy hormones be the cause of these extreme emotions?  Any way, I'm just pondering.  We don't know until Wednesday.

Thanks for helping these ladies on here.  :)   After rewinding that last scene over and over, I felt terrible and almost depressed after seeing Pat confronting Non.  It was like the balloon had just popped and the air (emotions) was being let out at the same time.  So I had to step away from it or else I was going to be emotional depressed.    :teary:

Plus, you know more Thai than I do.  :thumbup: I was getting somewhat frustrated because when we translate some words from Thai into English, it loses its meaning.   Then I had to try to restructure it into the English language.  Well, I now have added more Thai vocabularies in my brian.   :clap:   I see the Thai language moving towards using more English words in place of phrases now because of all the luk kreungs.  In addition, English is seen as a status symbol meaning if you knew English, you were cool and in the upper class in society.  ------>  I have seen the word "Serious" being used a lot.  

Is Chanel the go to brand (most popular) in Thailand for young women?  I have noticed in a lot of the lakorns lately that every one of the girls are wearing Chanel earrings and pins?     

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech is very much like Mor Non in that video.  Looks like he's trying to hide or run away from someone. LOL  I think maybe from Pat.  He deserves some smacking for putting her through so much.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

Thanks for helping these ladies on here.  :)   After rewinding that last scene over and over, I felt terrible and almost depressed after seeing Pat confronting Non.  It was like the balloon had just popped and the air (emotions) was being let out at the same time.  So I had to step away from it or else I was going to be emotional depressed.    :teary:

Plus, you know more Thai than I do.  :thumbup: I was getting somewhat frustrated because when we translate some words from Thai into English, it loses its meaning.   Then I had to try to restructure it into the English language.  Well, I now have added more Thai vocabularies in my brian.   :clap:   I see the Thai language moving towards using more English words in place of phrases now because of all the luk kreungs.  In addition, English is seen as a status symbol meaning if you knew English, you were cool and in the upper class in society.  ------>  I have seen the word "Serious" being used a lot.  

Is Chanel the go to brand (most popular) in Thailand for young women?  I have noticed in a lot of the lakorns lately that every one of the girls are wearing Chanel earrings and pins?     

No problem at all. We try our best.  And you are doing a fine job!  I get frustrated too and sometimes I have to listen to it multiply times to make sure I get the translations as close and possible.  

I understand your feelings about episode 13.  It was really hard to see what they had to go through.  The whole thing was just really overwhelming.  I was on edge and felt like someone was squeezing my heart.

The Thai language have been incorporating English words for long time now.  Yep, your right about this one, yah serious...don't be serious.  On another note, I've heard the word "fin".  Does anyone know what it means?

I'm not sure about popular brand name in Thailand but you know fashion comes and go.  And Chanel is a classic brand.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Now that I think about it, it could be the hormone change caused by her pregnancy that drove her to the extremes. I guess that could've been used as a clue for the audience to know that she is pregnant just like Nicha's character in SBMT where Preem and Ice said she's never been a drama queen before and her emotions are all over the place. But I'm still satisfied with what they did and Pat seriously looked like she was about to murder someone when she raised the wrench to smash the flash drive.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Meh. Im not gonna resort to pregnancy hormones being the cause of Pat's actions. Does that mean Non's actions were some sort of guy pmsing or pregnancy symptom in place of his wife? Because the way he treated Pat was just as extreme and thoughtless, if not more, than Pat getting back at him. I'd like to credit Pat's actions all on her. Saying she acted due to hormones is like saying a woman has no basic control over herself and she's going to regret what she did in her moments of being out of her mind? We've mentioned that both Pat and Non react to their emotions, but this is passion we're talking about, not impulse. what Pat did might have been cruel, she might have been able to be "the bigger person" and just "let it go," But she didn't. She was intentional about everything and I'm sure she's not going to regret smashing that flash drive or any other part of hurting Non.

fun

Expired Sarnie
jjinxx said:
Meh. Im not gonna resort to pregnancy hormones being the cause of Pat's actions. Does that mean Non's actions were some sort of guy pmsing or pregnancy symptom in place of his wife? Because the way he treated Pat was just as extreme and thoughtless, if not more, than Pat getting back at him. I'd like to credit Pat's actions all on her. Saying she acted due to hormones is like saying a woman has no basic control over herself and she's going to regret what she did in her moments of being out of her mind? We've mentioned that both Pat and Non react to their emotions, but this is passion we're talking about, not impulse. what Pat did might have been cruel, she might have been able to be "the bigger person" and just "let it go," But she didn't. She was intentional about everything and I'm sure she's not going to regret smashing that flash drive or any other part of hurting Non.
Pat did it out of impulse. Non lying... well can't say it was... From what I have read (since I am not caught up yet) Pat gave him a chance to explain/tell the truth. 

Maybe it was all a foil on Pat's part. I mean she may have been angry but she was probably thinking up of a solution. Like someone mentioned earlier, maybe that's what Taew is trying to tell us in her IG post. 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
LOL I am dying because they look nothing alike.

LOL They just needed someone of similar build and height.  Then use CG and viola 2 Nadech...double the treat Mor Non/Pran. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Katelyn said:
Mor Non loves his wife a lot.  He washes her clothes.  How adorable! 

credit to Lom Son Rak Official FB
Did i fall asleep or something? I dont rrecall seeing this!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think the double has similar body built and height even though the face may not look alike, he fits. I love the opening theme song here. It's so catchy and got me and my mom dancing along with it each time we watch it. LOL

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Did i fall asleep or something? I dont rrecall seeing this!!!!

LOL, I thought I missed it too but here it is at here @11:35.  It's funny because I think he would have washed her underwear too though he couldn't find it.  It's a very cute moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmWh73625-8

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translating folks! We appreciate it. The words are more deep, meaningful and painful when we can understand. I am excited to see the next episode.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Ladies for translating that scene. I appreciate all the work work that you ladies do for us non thai speakers. =)

P.S ONLY 3 MORE DAYS! Still too long.... lol..