[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
preetam said:
Now her character is no better than the baddies to me. No wonder Thanat betrayed her
I don't see how her future actions justifies Thanat betraying her. That makes no sense whatsoever.

jeanie1 said:
Even the "redemption" at the end could be better written for Pat's character. She could've realized she was wrong all along to hook up with criminals and that's the reason why she set up Thanat with the phone. But no, the reason she turned on Thanat was because he was about to backstab her. And her "evidence" was extra and unnecesary anyway because they already had Sinton.
I don't agree with Pat teaming up with Thanat, but her evidence wasn't useless because Chomanat had a point: they (Pran, Non, and Sinton) were family so they were all ganging up to frame her. From a logical point of view, her claim is illogical, but it's enough to raise reasonable doubt, especially with "evidence" on her side, because there's no evidence to back up any of their claims (the man the police caught could easily say Pran hired him and poof, Chom's words have merit; Sinton's claim of being captured and tortured by Chom won't carry in a Thai court without evidence even if he's the victim because it becomes a case of he said/she said), so Pat's call to Unna backs up Sinton's claims and links Chom, Thanat and Sinton as the master minds behind the corruption and embezzlement of GLS. This way, it leaves no room for doubt.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@Katelyn Non could so be a househusband. Lol. He is so good at taking care of her that, at first glance, you could think it's just a manifestation of how much he loves his job. And some of my favorite shots are during that scene at the boathouse. It was so intimate and completely unconscious on their part, it's hard not get caught in the moment with them.

I think we could all go back-and-forth about why these characters have made the choices they've made. Whether what she did was intentional, ruthless and malicious and whether he was unfair, calculative and selfish. Ultimately we do all agree that both of these people have made choices based on impulse and those impulses have hurt themselves and their relationship. There's no doubt in my mind that they were both cruel in their own way, regardless of their intentions, for from what we can gather they both acted initially in retaliation against the idea the other never loved them.
Pat's spike in emotion could be due to her pregnancy, just like Non stomping away and faking an accident can be blamed on his very short fuse (regarding those he loves). However, neither can use those facts as excuses for their reckless, thoughtless and unfathomable behavior. At most her hormones can be blamed for her physical actions like slapping him and throwing vases, much like his fuse being the reason he punched Thanart twice and yelled at people for no reason.

There are distinct differences in what they did, why and how they should go about repairing the damage but they still did pretty crummy, crazy things they didn't have to do because they felt a certain way. The point is no matter their choices, or their impulses, they do love one another and their relationship is not irreparable.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for sharing the Taew's version! The mv has such cute photos!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoZ_X7DhjBg

Interrogation time.  Non and Pat are in a separate rooms.

Board:  You've never seen these documents pertaining to an off-shore account?

Non:  That's right.

Board:  But these documents clearly show that you've been transferring money to an off-shore account.

Non:  I don't know who opened the account.  But for sure it's not me.

Pat:  I don't know anything about a bribe.  I don't know or see or am involved.  I never touched a penny.

Board:  But you have history of embezzlement of 17 million baht at GLS.  Got married to Pranon and then came to work with Khun Pran.  So what reason you have to make us believe you are not involve in this corruption?

Pat:  Just now, you didn't listen to my answer?

Non:  I did not lie.  Everything I said is the truth.  I'm in the process of looking for evidence to prove my innocence but I was summoned here first.

Board:  You should cooperate with us so everything will be easier.

Pat:  How am I not cooperating?  I told you just now that I don't know I don't know.  Don't you understand?  I've answered all of your questions.  And how is that not cooperating?

Board:  Then you must answer why should we believe that you are not involve in this corruption?

Non:  I've answered all of your questions.  If everyone still don't believe me, then I don't know what else to say.

Board:  Ok, what if you didn't do it but someone fabricated these evidence against you, who are you suspicious of?

Pat:  I don't know.

Non:  I don't know.

Board:  You're lying.

Pat:  I'm not lying.

Board: Crossing your arms, face tilting up and biting your lips, that tells me that you are hiding something.  But you are uncertain whether to tell or not and your eyes are looking at the exit door because you are lying.  Also you're desperately to leave this situation.

Pat:  I'm looking at the exit door because I'm sick of this and I don't want to waste my time here anymore.  I'm sick of all of you.  I'm sick of this company and everyone here.  I'm sick of talking about the same thing and all of you are not listening.  I want to go home back to my mother.  Do you understand?  I want to go home!

Board: Calm down.

Pat:  You go ahead and read me (regarding body language) read me.  Read me and tell all that I'm faking this craziness.  I don't know what is the truth.  You tell them.

Non:  All I can say is that I became a doctor so I can help people.  I didn't become a doctor because I want to be rich or to be famous.  The thing I want most is to see the patients happy and healthy so they could go back to their families and live a normal life.  As for working at GLS, I want GLS to be the answer for people who can't afford health care.  So this place would benefit the sick not benefit a certain group of people who are well off and happy.  People who are living the good life over the backs of the suffering and the sick poor.  Now do you understand me?

Non:  With your heads down and avoiding eye contact like this, is it a condition of someone who is lying?

Non walked out of the conference room.

Thanart:  Khun Pran.  I'd like a word with you.

Non:  Why, huh?  Are you worried that I might say something to the board?  Yes, you should be worried because the thing that I told the board is worrisome.

Non smiled and walked away.  He met with Unna in the parking structure.

Unna:  What happened?

Non:  I asked them for 7 days to look for evidence.  If I'm unable to, then they will seek legal proceedings.  And in the meantime, I am on leave just like you, Unn.

Unna:  How come you didn't tell the board that we have evidence?

Non:  I wanted to but I'm afraid they might hurt my dad.  I'm already putting my dad's life at risk.  I have to do it because I don't want to let them think they have the upper hand.

Unna:  You did the right thing.  Right now, we have to wait for Khun Pattarin.  Hopefully, she didn't give anything away.

Board to Pat:  Are you ready to continue?

Board:  Then we'll give you another 5 min.

Pat:  What else are you going to ask?

Board:  How do you feel about GLS?

Pat:  I'm sick of it.  I don't want to be here.  I would like to go as far away from a company that destroyed my life.

Board:  How do you feel about your husband?

Pat:  Why do you have to ask this question?

Board:  If you have to choose between your husband and GLS, what would you choose?

Pat:  How is this question related to the current issue?

Board:  Just answer the question.

Pat:  I will not answer.

Board:  You are currently having trouble with your husband.  Your arms are hugging your chest because you are being careful.  You are having some sort of issue with your husband and it's a really big problem.  Do you love him?

Pat:  I love...

Board:  No, you don't love but you are angry.  No, you are vindictive.   That's right you are vindictive.  Why?

Pat:  So I'm here to be questioned about family issues?

Board: You are trying to change the subject.

Pat:  I am changing the subject.  I don't have to answer personal questions to strangers.

Board:  Khun Pattarin, if you are having problems with your husband there's no reason for you to protect him.  Just tell us and we'll keep your secret.

Pat wipes her tears.

Pat:  He...he deceived me.  He pretended to be someone else whenever we are together.  How could he do this to me?! He treated me as if I don't have any feelings.  He hurt me on purpose.  I hate him.

Board:  He betrayed you.

Pat:  Betrayed...that is not even half of what I'm feeling now.

Pat is on the rooftop crying.

Chom and Thanart are feeling restless in their office.

Thanart:  P'Chom, what do you want to do just tell me?  What if Pran exposed us to the board?  Are we waiting for them to arrest us?

Chom:  Don't be so crazy.  Even if he exposed us, they still have to conduct further investigation.

Thanart:  I know but we should prepare for an escape plan.

Chom:  You are going to escape?  You think the thing I'm doing is not going to succeed?

There's a knock on the door.  Pat walked in.

Pat:  Khun Pran that you see is not the real one.  But he is Mor Non who impersonating as Khun Pran.  They both switched places.

Chom:  What?!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I know I'm super late on this, just caught up to epi 9 to the part where Pat finally got to see "Non" or pran in the hospital and he's trying so horribly, to have her stay to take care of him. And I was thinking, how nice it'd be if they actually fall in love! hahaha of course they aren't gonna cause she's already been with the real Non and that's just not the storyline but I'mma be over here daydreaming of another version of this lakorn lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely going to miss this when it ends, nonetheless at least I can still listen to their MVs. LSR and LR are what made my Wed-Thurs the best days, and help me get through the week, and now I have Singh to help me get through Monday and Tuesday.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I know I should just watch because the episodes are already out, but I'm curious and getting a head of myself lol.  Is the real Pran as cool as the fake Pran? Does it act like that for real?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
@tgamber ahahaha, Yes, I couldn't think of a name, so that's the first thing that popped into my head, and i loved DKD. And I loved her name which meant sparkling star or something like that.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@beamsgirl LOL! Good to know just about everyone had that fleeting thought. Pran and Non are the sweetest in their own ways and it would be completely understandable if some fluke occurred and Pran and Pat developed real feelings too. They won't because it seems once these boys are truly in love, there's no room or hope for change, but there's nothing wrong with a couple drama daydreams ;)

And Non's interpretation of Pran is an extreme and superficial expression of his brother. When it comes to Pat and he's actually doesn't forget to stay in "character" either he overcompensates by being unnecessarily mean or a tapered aloof version of himself. Which is why she always gets caught up with him.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
janea said:
@beamsgirl LOL! Good to know just about everyone had that fleeting thought. Pran and Non are the sweetest in their own ways and it would be completely understandable if some fluke occurred and Pran and Pat developed real feelings too. They won't because it seems once these boys are truly in love, there's no room or hope for change, but there's nothing wrong with a couple drama daydreams ;)

And Non's interpretation of Pran is an extreme and superficial expression of his brother. When it comes to Pat and he's actually doesn't forget to stay in "character" either he overcompensates by being unnecessarily mean or a tapered aloof version of himself. Which is why she always gets caught up with him.

Lol and it didn't help that Pran hugged Pat and was gazing at her, perhaps he was just thinking "maybe she didn't embezzle money from the company and is really in love with my brother." But I'd like to think that he's thinking, "I'm in love," lolololols.  I actually won't mind if they did get together cause poor Anna, I just wish she could be with Non, she's so lovable.

Non's interpretation of his brother may be off....? But then the bad guys and company people aren't suspicious so it may be a close enough interpretation? lols. It's just that the real Pran seems...boring or like there's not a lot to him, I know I know, he's sick and has amnesia haha.  I can't wait to see more of him when he gets better.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
beamsgirl said:
Non's interpretation of his brother may be off....? But then the bad guys and company people aren't suspicious so it may be a close enough interpretation? lols. It's just that the real Pran seems...boring or like there's not a lot to him, I know I know, he's sick and has amnesia haha.  I can't wait to see more of him when he gets better.
That's why I used the term "superficial." Non's Pran only exhibits the surface level of his brother, the parts of Pran that are readily available for people to see and misinterpret, not what is truly going on within. That's why it's easy to fool those at the company and confuse Pat. Because most people take what we show them and filter it through their own conceptions, which certainly find true with this drama's world of baddies.

There is so much more in the depths of who Pran is for he, rather than being gregarious, is pensive. He comes across boring, because he's quiet, and a listener, someone who does things behind the scenes. A person you can always depend on but never makes a big deal of anything; someone who loves and values you without saying a word. There's an endearing and calming depth to Pran that we don't truly get to see until he is stripped of his defenses and inhibitions. I think it was @fun that said the thing she dislikes about twin stories is that the twins are usually painted so much as complete opposites that it doesn't actually come across as plausible, however, in this drama, the story has used that contrast to highlight Pran and Non's wealth of similarities. They are truly reflections of one another, not different sides of the same coin.