[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Any official box DVD is usually expensive but well worth it. I normally like to buy director's cut version as most often they add extra scenes and is said to be a little longer. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Lols. I want to the DVDs copy too! I'm gonna wait until the 20 to decide whether I should get it. I want to see the cut scenes.
I'm so not ready for this to end.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I cant contain my excitement any longer. Girls did you guys all ko or something?!! I wana watch this live but its 3 am here and i got school...in a bit.... :,(

@fun when do they sell the director's cut version? And how do you even purchase that?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Awww, today's the last episode. Any lucky gals catch it live? So sad it's ending too soon. The DVD box set is $62.5 plus free shipping worldwide. Guess imma have to convince someone to buy it for me. And I have to wait all day until I get home to spazz with my mom, lol. Please post a lot of spoilers!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anyone is watching today episode?! aww bcs my internet is so slow so I just have to wait fro CH3 to upload it
There are some amazing poster designed by Taewclub...aww it's so beautiful
Gonna miss Pat&Non so much..

cre: on pics

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not watching live but Ch3 uploads quickly and right now two parts are up. However, I want to wait until the full episode is up. Don't know if I'll make it though. Just talking about it makes me want to give in and press play. Lol!

Love all the banners!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Fun for the tip. I'll have to invest in the Director's cut version then. I do want to see all the cut of scenes and bloopers. haha
Hey that's a good idea too to all purchase 1 and upload. LoL
Awe, I am so excited to be off to watch. I can't wait to check this thread every so often and see what's happening. Today is the day bitter-sweet moment for sure!
What is that for? The trending topic site?