[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending is super cute and sweet! :cloud9:  It's hilarious too...poor Mor Non.  :rofl:  He is so whipped. I see many fans want to have a husband like Mor Non.

I think this scene was cut from the earlier episode when they first consummated their marriage.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe

Katelyn said:
The ending is super cute and sweet! :cloud9:  It's hilarious too...poor Mor Non.  :rofl:  He is so wiped. I see many fans want to have a husband like Mor Non.

I think this scene was cut from the earlier episode when they first consummated their marriage.

Awe man...so that is not a scene in the ending?   I was anticipaticing that scene!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Hanajungupup said:
I just realise that a lot people in China love this lakorn too
I saw a lot of people designed Non&Pat's banner...

Do you have a link so I can check it out?  I watch a lot of their historical dramas or it would be interesting to see their take on a Thai lakorn. 

kimbarry1

sarNie Egg
Why does the price have to be so expensive? I'll just have to wait a while until I can go buy it. OMG they had twins, I thought it was gonna be only one child but twins. I'm so gonna miss this lakorn. Hope for NaTaew and NaPat to do another lakorn in the future but separately. 

sunnyan

sarNie Egg
Please recap the final ep. I'm in loving with this lakorn a lot. I gonna miss Mor Non and Pat so badly, also miss Nadech &Taew. I go to this web everyday to check someone posts or recap for every ep. So, today I decide to create an account to company with you all. Nice yo meet all my dears.

CTR

Ep.14 1/9  Rough Translation since I'm at work.

Non, Unna, Pran, Chom, and board of directors.

Non: With the mounting body of evidences, do you have anymore fairy tails to narrate to us?
Sinthorn: Follow...Follow.. Go Follow.  

Non walks up to Pran
Non: Big brother Pran, I have to go to Pattarin.
Pran: Go ahead.

Chom running into the hallway.
Chom: Pick Up... Pick Up...  PICK UP THANART

Thanart phone rings
Thanart: Hello older sister.
Chom: Did you know that you've been deceived by Pattarin?
Chom: Everyone knows.  That I have been conspiring with you.  -----> That's what I think I heard cuz it is not clear.
Thanart: WHAT OLDER SISTER?

Thanart turns toward Pat
Thanart: What did you do?

Thanart is screaming and losing his mind now.
Thanart: You've deceived me to talk.   ----> This is my own take on it "You baiting me in to talk."  
Thanart: ....  ......    -------> I can't make out the words maybe Katelyn can help.

Thanart grabbing Pat now.
Thanart: Come let go now. Come over here now.
Pat: Let go. Let go.
Thanart: Get in the car
Pat: Let go.   

Non running to aid Pat.
Non: PAT!

Punching Thanart in the mouth
Non: You evildoer. -----> My take on it would be "You bastard"

As Thanart is hitting the crap out of Non, I can't make out what he is saying.
Then Pat start running in.

Pat: Hey, Stop. Stop it now.  That's enough. I told you to stop.

Thanart pulling Non Up.
Thanart: Get up now.
Thanrt: Do you any a problem? -----> Telling the office workers as they run out.
Thanart: Go ahead come in.  All three of you come in.
Thanart: COME IN. IF YOU DARE ENOUGH THEN COME IN.  ALL THREE OF YOU COME IN.

Office girl smashes Thanart with the plant.
Office girl: I told you to stop.
Office girl: Oh, What did a girl like me just do?  ----> She is using the word clear in describing herself "ใส" when translated it doesn't make sense. So I left it out. 

Pat sees Non laying on the ground in Pain.

Pat: Mor. Mor. Mor Non
Non: Pat

Flashback scene.
Non: I'll never let go of your hands. I will never make you sad (heart broken). I promise.

Flashback Pran and Non talking.
Pran: At the end, Pattarin will know everything and your live will be the one to come crashing down.  
Non: Well, at least we can save GLS. "We" Don't have to lose everything.

Pat running away from Non now from the parking lot.
Non: Pat. Pat. Pat.  Hold up. Pat.

Chom on top of the skycraper.
Chom: Don't come in. (Don't come any closer)
Chom: Or else I'll jump for real.   -----> That's what I think I've heard.  

Pran and Unna running in.
Pran: You can't escape Khun Chomanart or there's no way to escape Khun Chomanart.  "
Chom: Can't escape right?  ---> ลอด
Chom: I won't surrender (ยอม) to go to prison. 

Sinthorn: Chomanart.  Don't do anything that dumb.
Chom: I've been dumb since I've conspired with you.
Chom: If I do another stupid thing why would it matter? ------> She is shouting now.

Unna: You thinking this by yourself? There has to be a better way than this.
Pran: khun,Just take it easy.  I think we should slowly speak to each other.

Chom: My life I did it for power and no matter what, I'll still be in prison.
Chom: I'll never let myself be in that position (สภาพ).  
Chom: I will not let all of you laugh and ridicule (หัวเราะเยาะ) me.
Chom: I will never let all of you oppress (กดขี่) and trample (การเหยียดหยาม) me anymore.

Chom: And if right here does not have a place for me,  ......  ----> I can't fully make it all out since she is shouting.

Everyone is screaming to stop her from jumping off the skycraper. Pran is saying something at 8:12 which I don't understand.

Pran: I would not file charges against you on all of the counts.  
Pran: And I will give you a chance to start over again.
Pran: I promise.  

Chom: Keep your promises with/to your uncle.

The security guards are holding Chomanart now and she is screaming.

Chom: LET ME GO, LET ME GO. ---> As she is crying on the ground.   

All Done with this block.  Hopefully, Katelyn can fill in some of my blanks and alternate with me on translating each section. :) 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I too am curious about the rating? So far does anyone think this lakorn did well?
Welcome Sunnyan to the thread! Hope you'll enjoy AF!

Khub Khun Makkkk CTR for recapping! <3

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Chinese have nice take on lakorns. I have seen a Chinese drama which is Chinese actors based on Thai/Chinese family. It's called love you, thousand silk something. And have seen a trailer of Pong in a Chinese drama, a remake of I summon you gold perhaps.
It's nice to hear you guys like the ending. But for me, it's cheesy And fanservice. I really don't like unilateral relationship they have.I get that they want to make Mor Nom as errand boy. But still. ..Sorry, that was all my realistic talking.

Reactions: fun

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hmm liked that they used Taew's song at the end but then i expected more Lovey dovey actions. Was what he was doing considered groveling? In my dictionary its not. I wanted him to GROVEL!! I felt like he used reasoning to get her to forgive him. i wanted a kiss in the rain, on the couch, and see them experience the later stages of pregnancy. Those tummy kisses were cute though hehe.

ughh so many wants...I'm gona wait for @CTR and @Katelyn to do the translations to consider whether i shall accept his reasonings.
I still want NaTaew in another lakorn :)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG im so sad. Im dying here to watch it. Urghh I didn't want to read this thread before watching it but I cant help it. I love reading your posts. I hope to see Nadech and Taew again in another lakorn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My edits are in purple.  Great job CTR!  :thumbsup:

CTR said:
Ep.14 1/9  Rough Translation since I'm at work.

Non, Unna, Pran, Chom, and board of directors.

Non: With the mounting body of evidences, do you have anymore fairy tails fairytales to narrate to us?

Chom ran out.

Sinthorn: Follow...Follow.. Go Follow.  

Non walks up to Pran
Non: Big brother Pran, I have to go to Pattarin.
Pran: Go ahead.

Chom running into the hallway.
Chom: Pick Up... Pick Up...  PICK UP THANART

Thanart phone rings
Thanart: Hello older sister.
Chom: Did you know that you've been deceived by Pattarin?
Chom: Everyone knows.  That I have been conspiring with you.  -----> That's what I think I heard cuz it is not clear. CTR, this is right!
Thanart: WHAT OLDER SISTER?

Chom is running away.

Thanart turns toward Pat.  Pat tried to ran away and Thanart grabbed at her.
Thanart: What did you do?

Thanart is screaming and losing his mind now. 

Thanart:  Come here. What did you do?  What did you do?

He threw Pat down on the ground and her cell phone fell out of her purse.  

Chom is running up the stairs with the security guys chasing her.

Thanart saw Pat's cell.
Thanart: You've deceived me to talk.   ----> This is my own take on it "You baiting me in to talk."  You've tricked me into talking.  

Thanart: Why did you do this to me, Pat?  Why did you do this to me?  Come here!  (I think he said Come here but I had a hard time hearing him)  ....  ......    -------> I can't make out the words maybe Katelyn can help.

Thanart grabbing Pat now.
Thanart: Come let go now. Come over here now.
Pat: Let go. Let go.
Thanart: Get in the car
Pat: Let go.   

Non running to aid Pat.
Non: PAT!

Punching Thanart in the mouth
Non: You evildoer. -----> My take on it would be "You bastard"

As Thanart is hitting the crap out of Non, I can't make out what he is saying.  I thought I heard Thanart called Non "kwai" buffalo (swearing in Thai).

Thanart:  You were tricking me, right? You were tricking me, right?

And he continues to kick Non.

Thanart:  You were tricking me, right? You were tricking me, right? You were tricking me, right?

Then Pat start running in.

Pat: Hey, Stop. Stop it now.  That's enough. I told you to stop.

Thanart:  I'm not going to stop.

Thanart pushed Pat down.

Thanart pulling Non Up.
Thanart: Get up now.

The office staff ran in

Male Office staff:  Don't do anything to Khun Non!

Thanart: What are you going to do?  Do you any a problem? -----> Telling the office workers as they run out.
Thanart: Go ahead come in.  All three of you come in.
Thanart: COME IN. IF YOU DARE ENOUGH THEN COME IN.  ALL THREE OF YOU COME IN.

Office girl smashes Thanart with the plant.
Office girl: I told you to stop.
Office girl: Oh, What did a girl like me just do?  ----> She is using the word clear in describing herself "ใส" when translated it doesn't make sense. So I left it out. 

Three office securities took Thanart away.

Pat sees Non laying on the ground in pain.

Pat: Mor. Mor. Mor Non
Non: Pat

Flashback scene.
Non: I'll never let go of your hands. I will never make you sad (heart broken). I promise.

Flashback Pran and Non talking.
Pran: At the end, Pattarin will know everything and your live will be the one to come crashing down.  
Non: Well, at least we can save GLS. "We" Don't have to lose everything.

Pat running away from Non now from the parking lot.
Non: Pat. Pat. Pat.  Hold up. Pat.

Chom on top of the skycraper.
Chom: Don't come in. (Don't come any closer) <--- This one is better
Chom: Or else I'll jump for real.   -----> That's what I think I've heard.  It's right.

Pran and Unna running in.
Pran: You can't escape Khun Chomanart or there's no way to escape Khun Chomanart.  "
Chom: Can't escape right?  ---> ลอด  Don't come any closer. (this is what she said next)
Chom: I won't surrender (ยอม) to go to prison. I don't want to go to prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojP3Wbxc6gM

Continue...

Sinthorn:  Chomanart, don't do anything stupid.

Chom:  I was stupid when I conspired with you.  What does it matter if I do another stupid thing.

Unna:  You're wrong.  You might have a way out better than this.

Pran:  You should keep calm first.  We could slowly discuss the problem.

Chom:  The thing that I did is against the law.  I will go to jail no matter what.  I don't want to be in the condition.  I don't you all of you to laugh at and mock me.  I'm not going let you bully me.  (I'm unable to hear this next part clearly) she said...I object to it.

Chom is about to jump off.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In general I would buy director's cut when available. I am not sure if Thailand release director's cut version of lakorns. 

I hope they do release a director's cut version for LSR. I might just want to add this to my collection. Haven't purchase any lakorn for about 2 and half years now.

CTR

Ep. 14    2/9      Just starting out.  Because Pat just dropping classic lines.

Non is holding his stomach while walking about Pat.

Non: Pat. Wait for me. Pat.
Non: Give me a chance, for me to say the things that that I want to say, can't you?

Pat: Let us end it here.  I have forgiven you and I hope that you would do the same towards me.
Pat: From this point on, we should not meet and encounter and have any contract with each other.  

She is crying now...
Pat: If we were to accidentally encounter each other, You don't have to asK, don't have to smile, and do as if I was not there (full body).
Pat: Can't you just let it pass like the wind?   

Non walking after Pat now.

Non: I can't do it Pat because I love you.  
Non: "_________-"  That I have lied to you and deceived you.  The first part, he just mumbled something which I can't fully make out."
Non: However, the part about me loving you is the truth Pat.    

Pat: I love you too but it has passed (in the past).
Pat: Now, I don't need you in my life and this is truth too.
Non: Pat. 

Pat in the taxi going home to her mom

Pat: Pat is on the way home mom.
Pat: Coming home by myself.     

Pat is crying now. (There are a lot of third person being spoken in this exchange)
Pat: There is nothing going on with Pat, mom.   ----> Or there is nothing wrong with me, mom.
Pat: I am happy that I am going home.
Pat: Mom, do you love Pat?
Pat: Mom, please answer Pat first.
Pat: I just ask that mom loves Pat.
Pat: Pat will not need anyone else.

That was it for scene two.  I'll work on scene five and six after dinner cuz I know Katelyn got the next two. :)       

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The tummy kisses were the best!

... I don't think Unna ended up with Pran... they just seemed like good friends in the end.

The last scene where Pat made Non do the house chores was the funniest! HAHAHAH

Pat: "Tee rak kaaaaaaa" "My looooooove...?"
Non: "Kaaaaaa?" "Yessssssss?"

:bhehe:

cecilia

Staff member
I don't really enjoy the ending .. sure, it's cute that he's taking her orders but I want it be a little different and romantic than this :( -- not going to complain much though.  I did enjoy the lakorn and love it as well -- defintely one of Nadech's best work (will certain collect an original set for sure but goodness, official dvd, why do you have to kill my pocket so bad with that high value :( )