[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I was thinking the same thing.  I didn't see it either so I think it was cut.  I think it has to be before she found out the truth, maybe? 

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Miss Anynomous said:
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone translate the staircase scene yet in ep 13?

Which one?  At what time interval?  And who is talking? 

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
CTR said:

Which one?  At what time interval?  And who is talking? 
The scene btw Non and Pat where he came back to the house to find out that she was betraying him.

This scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12wsFuvRVO0&index=7&list=PL0VVVtBqsourcoDPS0NKiUzoWgP3ISYBX

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my oh my oh my! Loving the rage that was burning just beneath Pat's surface.
"I'm going to make you and your older brother remember me without a chance of forgetting." Ooooh, I want to see Taew as a rai nang ek! The control in her face and her voice, and then the way she crumbled when alone in her room was so heartbreaking. I'm on her team all the way. It's not just the cool factor of seeing nang ek take be cold for the sake of being cold. She's doing al of this from the built up betrayal of just about every significant GLS person she's met. now she's going to show them what she's made of.

hello2sun

sarNie Egg
after watching episode 12 with chinese sub, have to say that i could understand her anger and revenge in 13. she not only heartbroken about been deceived by her husband, but also think nont keep the truth from her because he wants to take her down for her fault which cause gls in the risk of been taken over by bad people. she over hear the conversation btw brothers, nont said to opan even if pat knows the truth, at least he could save gls. she is shocked and heartbroken. then she rewinds the memories, one is when thanat told her " you r such a fool been used by the brothers, one day you find yourself ends up in the jail."   
the other rewinds the memory when nont left her after they have a fight over seeing Nony hugging anna. Nont said to her " i'm mad at you, i will make you suffer and pay for stealing the money from gls "
these are the last two scenes in her rewind makes her think Nont doesn't or never trust she is innocent, Nont doesn't marry her for love, but it's his plan to take revenge on her.
my english sucks...  i hates writing. hope you guys could understand my point. i love pat, and taew.

hello2sun

sarNie Egg
of course she is mad, all the people on Nont side knows the truth, he only keeps it from Pat, which implied she is been group with bad guys. even tho pat see the love Nont showing her and returned her love to him, she has to doubt Nont's love as a disguise of Nont's revenge.  

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I want a Pran-Anna's ending where they start their relationship, I mean as lovers, not being bothered by anything else....
Bcs before Anna's mind is all for Non so now when she is starting to open her heart, their love gonna be so sweet..Cuz with Pran's personality, I'm sure he will love his friend so much aw

Plus, Taew&her bf is in Korea, maybe she is taking a break..How sweet of them, Hope after filming for Mafia Series, she will pick another project soon...

cre: taewaew_natapohn

CTR

Non walks in on Pat after finding out she went back to the safe.  1:14:33 

Non: The thing that you're looking for is right here.

Non: You're betrying me?
Pat: You knowingly told me about the password because you knew that I was coming back?  
Non: Then how would I know that you are betraying me?

Non gets angry...

Non: Why? Why are you doing? huh?  ------> Non starts to yell now.
Non: So the plan that you hatches to befriend Thanart to use to make him rest assured, it is not the truth right? Took a while to decipher this one line.
Non: The truth is that you wanted to deceived me right? Huh?    
Pat: You should have already known Why.
Non: Why?

Non: What deal did Thanart presented to you?
Non: Is it MONEY?
Non: You are a person who can be bought with money right?

Tearing flowing down Pat's eyes now.

Pat: I never need the money.    ----> She's looking disgusted at this particular question.     Need --->[n] ความต้องการ
Non: Or you still love him?

Pat: I know the truth about everything.
Pat: Khun Mor Pra-nom.    -----> Dr. Pra-nom.

Non is now shocked that Pat knows the truth.

Pat: You masqueraded as your older brother.     -------> [v]  masqueraded has a deeper meaning than disguised.
Pat: You've deceived me since the first day we met.  -----> Walking towards Non now. 

Pat: ...... because you were scared you would get caught.  I'm having a hard time trying to phrase the first part of this sentence
Pat: And Khun Pran who can't remember anything with me at all but remembers Khun Unna.
Pat: It is because he never knew who I was for real.  

Non pauses for a second before responsing to Pat.

Non: Pat   -----> Walking towards Pat now.

Non: Everything has a reason.
Non: I did not have a choice for real

Pat: So you chose to protect your family at the expense of destroying my life.
Pat: Because I am just a regular employee who is dumb&dumb, and just another poor/poor person.  ----> The English equivalent would be "I am just a dumb employee and just another pissed-poor person."

Tears are running down her cheek now.

Pat: If it were to live or die it doesn't matter.  -----> She is referencing herself as an object because that is how she sees him treating her as.   
Pat: 1:16:52- 1:16:52  Boy this is a hard one to decipher.  I hope Katelyn comes to my rescue on this one. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Pat pretty much saved all the "good guys'" butts. If she hadn't acted fast and called Anna to put her convo with Thanat on speaker, there would not have been that added cushion of proof against him and Chom. It's nice to see the uncle turn himself in. One less villain to worry about.
when Pat smashed the flash drive and those guys came to capture Non, he said something along the lines of, "...You want me to lose everything like you, right?" Which goes to show that he knows how much she's suffered from being his puppet. I had no sympathy for him when Pat answered, "Yes." It's a taste of justice that he deserves. I'm not saying Pat's doing everything perfectly, but if I'm not going to hold Non to the high standards of saint, then I sure as heck won't hold Pat to that standard too. Basically if this was real life I would have a really hard time seeing them get back together.

I can't believe we only see one episode of groveling. I get they don't want to drag that part out, but I'm seriously up for at least two episodes of groveling lol, or a time jump, as Non tries to make it up to Pat.

cecilia

Staff member
^I didn't sympathize him as much as I did for her because he knew what he's doing but still continue doing it (even when he's given so many chances to explain himself). Like someone in here mentioned ... the one thing I'm upset about is him making her feel like she's cheating on him w/his twin brother .. to me, that's just too far to forgive him that easily. In addition, she was the first one to apologize the next day that she made the mistake the night before and it's not him who did .. yet, he still let her thinks like this too .. unforgivable :(

Oh, I also thought it was an insult when he says that she's pretty smart when she told him her 'suppose' plan to trick Thanart.  Why, why would you say something like that to the one you love, especially your dear wife? *sigh*

CTR

Katelyn, can you continue onward after 1:16:52 unti she smashes the USB drive outside the house?  And I had a hard time wording Pat's sentence on 1:16:02 - :1:16:08.  I've tried my best in helping with a request by one of the lady on here.  Thanks again.    

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I know translating these are getting harder because you can't literally translate from one language to another.  A lot of times it doesn't make sense in English. Ok, let me give it a shot.  I'm working on another clip.  Thanks so much for your efforts, CTR.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I would be mad as heck too if I were Pat because their relationship was built on lies and him lying more haha. Good thing Non is doing all the begging in the next episode because he deserves it.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12wsFuvRVO0

CTR said:
Non walks in on Pat after finding out she went back to the safe.  1:14:33 

Non: The thing that you're looking for is right here.

Non: You're betraying me?
Pat: You knowingly told me about the password because you knew that I was coming back?  
Non: Then how would I know that you are betraying me?

Non gets angry...

Non: Why? Why are you doing? huh?  ------> Non starts to yell now.
Non: So the plan that you hatches to befriend Thanart to use to make him rest assured, it is not the truth right? Took a while to decipher this one line.
Non: The truth is that you wanted to deceived me right? Huh?    
Pat: You should have already known Why.
Non: Why?

Non: What deal did Thanart presented to you?
Non: Is it MONEY?
Non: You are a person who can be bought with money right?

Tearing flowing down Pat's eyes now.

Pat: I never need the money.    ----> She's looking disgusted at this particular question.     Need --->[n] ความต้องการ
Non: Or you still love him?

Pat: I know the truth about everything.
Pat: Khun Mor Pra-nom.    -----> Dr. Pra-nom.

Non is now shocked that Pat knows the truth.

Pat: You masqueraded as your older brother.     -------> [v]  masqueraded has a deeper meaning than disguised.
Pat: You've deceived me since the first day we met.  -----> Walking towards Non now. 

Pat: .... because you were scared you would get caught.  I'm having a hard time trying to phrase the first part of this sentence
You pretended to be cold hearted because you were afraid that you might get caught.  I had a hard time hearing her but it might be "good, cold-hearted" because it wasn't "yen char" but I heard "dee char".  Maybe it's like the American phrase "you're hot and you're cold.
Pat: And Khun Pran who can't remember anything with me at all but remembers Khun Unna.
Pat: It is because he never knew who I was for real.  

Non pauses for a second before responding to Pat.

Non: Pat   -----> Walking towards Pat now.

Non: Everything has a reason.
Non: I did not have a choice for real
I really did not have a choice.

Pat: So you chose to protect your family at the expense of destroying my life.
Pat: Because I am just a regular employee who is dumb&dumb, and just another poor/poor person.  ----> The English equivalent would be "I am just a dumb employee and just another pissed-poor person."

Tears are running down her cheek now.

Pat: If it were to live or die it doesn't matter.  -----> She is referencing herself as an object because that is how she sees him treating her as.   
Pat: 1:16:52- 1:16:52  Boy this is a hard one to decipher.  I hope Katelyn comes to my rescue on this one. 

Continuing...from 2:30 - end

Pat:  If it were to live or die it doesn't matter but it's life has to be sacrificed for the greater good of the country/citizens?

Pat: Thank you so much for making my life worth even more.    ______ I couldn't hear this next part clearly.

Pat: You should receive the best dutiful/loyal son award.  (Anyone know the English word for "ka thon yu".  Part of being a ka thon yu person is being dutiful, loyal and obedient.

Pat: You would be the best and popular doctor and the most respected all over the world.  But don't carelessly raise your foot up because people might see that my mother and I are lying dead under your foot.
(So Pat thinks that Non did all of this for fame and fortune.  She doesn't know at all about how his mom died.)

Non steps closer until Pat pushes him away.  

Non: Pat...Pat wait...Pat

Pat opens the door and left.  Non follows her down the staircase.
At the bottom of the stair, he got closer and reaches for her arm. 

Non:  Pat

She slaps him.  He follows her again.

Non:  Pat, listen to me first...Pat

Pat grabs a fake flower.

Pat:  Go ahead talk

Non:  I...

Pat throws the vase at him.

Pat:  Talk go ahead talk.

She grabs a picture frame and threw at him.  Non avoided it and manage to hold Pat from behind.

Non:  Please stop. I beg you. Pat...Pat...

Pat:  Let go...

They are struggling with each other.

Non: No

Pat: You...

Maid:  Can't you talk to each other nicely?  Talk to each other nicely.

Pat elbows him really hard on his wounded ribs. Non drops to the floor and the thump drive fell.  Pat picked it up.

Pat:  You deceived me. I could deceive you too.  You've stepped on (ruined) my life.  I could step on (ruin) your life just the same.  

Pat walks out.
Non follows.

Non:  Pat, what are you doing?  Pat...Pattarin...Pattarin

Non:  Pat...Pat

Pat went to the trunk of the car and grabbed a wrench.

Non: Pat

Pat raises the wrench and drops the thumb drive down.

Non:  Pat...Pattarin DON'T!!

Ok, I've tried my best too but these are most difficult to translate. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
After rewatching episode 13, I think Pat's reaction is really extreme.  I'm guessing she is already pregnant at this time but no symptoms.  Could pregnancy hormones be the cause of these extreme emotions?  Any way, I'm just pondering.  We don't know until Wednesday.
Good point. She could have been irrational because of pregnancy.