[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Atashi

YAYANATORS
Is there any video when na whispering to her?? Why she's grinned?? May nadech say somthing like "you did a great job, and sexy, babe!!" :icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa:
hehehhehhehehe... blush blush ... maybe ... sweet nothing.... awww... why am i blushing beet ehheheh

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
"nunoiduak", a famous IG account who pretend like "underbed.dara" to be Nadech's wife :risas3: has praised Yaya's beauty. Even these women have given up to court Na against Ya haha

nunoiduak ผู้หญิงอะไร้ เหงื่อเต็มหน้ายังสวยเป๊ะขนาดนี้คะ?
nunoiduak What kind of woman is she? Even with so much sweat on her face, she's still beautiful and perfect ka

Throwback to her old post about NY haha.

nunoiduak อันนี้คือประธานในพิธีขึ้นกล่าวอวยพรแก่คู่บ่าวสาวใช่ไหมคะ?
nunoiduak So here it is the Chairman of the ceremony who come to congratulate the groom and bride right?

I cracked up when a fan thanked her for always being loving/kind towards Ya and she said that seeing Ya is like seeing herself when she was younger :risas3::risas3:

This sounds weird but I really love all the pics of Ya sweating :love::love:
upload_2018-9-15_20-33-59.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-37-11.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-38-46.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-40-25.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-42-56.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-43-27.png

upload_2018-9-15_20-44-46.png

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I cracked up when a fan thanked her for always being loving/kind towards Ya and she said that seeing Ya is like seeing herself when she was younger :risas3::risas3:

This sounds weird but I really love all the pics of Ya sweating :love::love:
View attachment 24957

View attachment 24958

View attachment 24959

View attachment 24960

View attachment 24961

View attachment 24962

View attachment 24963

I think Nadech is lost in Yaya's wonderland since 2009 :risas3: There is no way out Na haha

cr. as tagged

cr.urassayas

Last edited:

mollyb

sarNie Egg
The teaser has surpassed 1 million views :thumbup: (a relatively old screenshot btw so the view count shown below may have increased)
View attachment 24905

The funny thing is, there actually isn't an overwhelming amount of distaste (?) to NY being in Nakee 2 amongst Thais anymore (well from what I've read anyway). From what I've seen, the main reasons people are going to watch Nakee 2 are:
  • For the CG
  • For P'Off (& the OST)
  • For Na
  • For Ya
  • For NY together
  • For Taew and the original cast (applies mainly to Taew fans tbh)
I wrote for Na & Ya separately cuz if you look on Twitter, there are people saying they are going to see it for either one of them. One person said they haven't watched Thai films in a very long time but they are going to see Nakee 2 because of Na. Another person said they are going to see Nakee 2 twice; the first time is for the story and the second time is so they can scream over Nadech :risas3: For Ya, there are people that were impressed with her in BOTY so they're going to see N2 for her and also, like with Na, just because she is in it. For NY together, you've obviously got NY FC but also those who were impressed with them in LR or just cuz it's NY lolol. I can't include screenshots rn cuz I'm on my phone so I'll post them tomorrow, but I'll leave this one relating to LR for the silent readers: https://twitter.com/MiwArtforever/status/1039942245355417600?s=19

If you read some of the comments on the YT vids, some people who were on the fence about NY being in it or didn't want them in it have changed their minds. And others are actually starting to understand (finally!) why the channel made NY the leads. Obviously there are still a few people saying they won't watch it cuz of NY or cuz they think Ya isn't suitable for the role, but Thai non-NY FC are on their case (calling them out on their prejudices etc); one of them was like "no one is forcing you to go to the cinema, if you're not "in" (i.e. don't want to watch it) then stay at home and sleep & play with your cat and dog":risas3::risas3: Thai NY FC (at least the ones I follow) honestly don't care lolol; they cba to get involved with any of those saying they don't want to watch it or any Taew fans that are being salty & petty - because they (NY FC) are gonna watch it like 20 times anyway so they'll make up for it:risas3: I mean, even I could explain why ch3 didn't choose Taew to play the female lead in the movie (if it was a lakorn they defo would have carried on with the original main cast) but her fans are already angry as it is.

But anywho, the feedback from the OST, MV & teaser have been good and I would say there is hype. All that is left is to hear how Ya sounds speaking Isaan. Ch3 better promote this movie well if they want that money.
I hope they have it out in amc theaters for international fc cuz I’m dying to watch n support ny.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I hope there are some streaming sites that can let us watch Nakee 2 later on. Even some really popular movies are on streaming sites, they just don't have the movie on their site till months later after it has aired.

Also, I found that some fans were mad that NY were playing in Nakee 2 as the reincarnations instead of Taew and Ken. I'm just happy there is even a Nakee 2 with a possible happy ending. When I watched Nakee's ending (I never fully watched the drama, just lots of clips), I cried so much. I was like, how can a 5min clip make me cry so hard?! The ending was so sad yet so beautiful, especially with the nark (Taew over the river). And plus, which better couple other than NY to nail the part?? They DEFINlITELY have the chemistry, and the popularity, and I'm 10000% sure they can nail the "Idk you but I'm drawn to you and feel like I met you in my past life and loved you" part very well. You know, the longing looks and everything. Sorry for the short rant guys haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope there are some streaming sites that can let us watch Nakee 2 later on. Even some really popular movies are on streaming sites, they just don't have the movie on their site till months later after it has aired.

Also, I found that some fans were mad that NY were playing in Nakee 2 as the reincarnations instead of Taew and Ken. I'm just happy there is even a Nakee 2 with a possible happy ending. When I watched Nakee's ending (I never fully watched the drama, just lots of clips), I cried so much. I was like, how can a 5min clip make me cry so hard?! The ending was so sad yet so beautiful, especially with the nark (Taew over the river). And plus, which better couple other than NY to nail the part?? They DEFINlITELY have the chemistry, and the popularity, and I'm 10000% sure they can nail the "Idk you but I'm drawn to you and feel like I met you in my past life and loved you" part very well. You know, the longing looks and everything. Sorry for the short rant guys haha.
Wouldn't that be great if they put this movie in some streaming sites? I have not access any of those streaming sites and don't know if they're free or charge a fee, but I won't mind paying if I can watch it and even if it's several months later ( I'll just make sure I covered my ears and eyes from all spoilers - lol). Unlike BOTY, I don't thing this will be shown internationally, but one can only :angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wouldn't that be great if they put this movie in some streaming sites? I have not access any of those streaming sites and don't know if they're free or charge a fee, but I won't mind paying if I can watch it and even if it's several months later ( I'll just make sure I covered my ears and eyes from all spoilers - lol). Unlike BOTY, I don't thing this will be shown internationally, but one can only :angel10:
I actually feel like it will be shown internationally, maybe only surrounding Asian countries though

saphire

sarNie Egg

I’m not sure I understand. NY reincarnated as Taew/ken?