[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
that joke about nadech mom getting in the car first :risas3:

Im slightly newer to ny’s schedule. does anyone know their next events? Happy to hear ny are the first batch to travel to the Philippines

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Dont keep your hopes up. You know Nadech's mom is the first to get in the car lol

Well I got to say the other way around even Ya herself said in the recent interview after the Pantene event, her mom is very possesive towards her daughters. And she claimed that even her dad is jealous of her. Mae Pla is tailing her daughter especially Ya everywhere she goes even when Mae's sick.

Ya didn't even know how much she earned and how to withdraw some cash based on her interview with I forgot her name but when I'm on my laptop I'll show you or you can go to nyinterfc YouTube channel. (Maybe now she knows because it was in 2016 idk)

I guess the first time that Mae Pla didn't accompany her was when they are shooting in Germany and Switzerland but she sent P'cat to accompany her.

However, she is a grown up now. I don't know, but my mom told me that she is not gonna be around forever so I better be comfortable to run errands myself and learn to take care of myself.

Meanwhile, we've seen Nadech run errands by himself a lot. (He is a big guy anyway)

I guess because both moms don't have a formal job, they have time to run errands with their kids. Some parents especially asians they think their child and child life is theirs because they are the ones that bring them to this world and the ones who take care of them so they need to be in control. Some thinks their children is their everything. Worse when they still doing that after their children got married and have their own family.(This is because it happens to a lot of my friends too. They want them to stay in the parents house after marriage )

Anyway I hope I don't sound too negative but...

Maybe once Ya is married (to Nadech) her mom will give her more privacy because she is assured that someone is taking care of her though he does that since years ago but the turnkey project isn't official yet only once they tied the knot, maybe

That day should come very soon!! And hope they are generous enough to share some cute photos of them

Anyway I agree that this is also an initiative to avoid rumors. I mean until today they haven't claimed each other bf and gf so moms will tail along till idk maybe once they're married

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya did very well despite having little time to practice :clap:

I really hope there is a clip of what this fan described :love::
#ย้อน ช่วงที่รำเสร็จแล้ว (ที่ผชยิ้มหวาน) ญ่าก็มานั่ง แบร์ตามมาหาก้มลงไปกระซิบน้อง ญ่าก็แหงนหน้าหาแล้วยิ้มยิงฟันให้ ☺ ตอนแบร์ก้มลงไปกระซิบก็อมยิ้ม #เรื่องเล่าไม่มีภาพ รอเผื่อมีคลิปจากคนอื่นอีกที คิดว่าชมน้องเรื่องที่รำในพิธี #หวานอะ
https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/1040018329061142529?s=19

They said that when the worship dance finished, Ya went to sit down. Na followed her & bent down to whisper something to her; Ya then looked up at him and grinned. When Na was whispering to her, he was also smiling.

On second thought, maybe I shouldn't see the clip, it might kill me :risas3::risas3::love:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
that joke about nadech mom getting in the car first :risas3:

Im slightly newer to ny’s schedule. does anyone know their next events? Happy to hear ny are the first batch to travel to the Philippines
Ya's schedule: she's going to the Paris Fashion Week as a friend of LV in early October & then her guest appearance at Thaitanium's concert on the 12th of October. Then she's going to dance (I think) at that event to do with Naga (can't remember the details but it's probably to do with promoting Nakee 2).

Na has an event on the 19th of September for Central Zen Beauty Autumn & Winter 2018, and an event on the 21st for Tic Watch (probably gonna be like that watch fair he did with Ya).

Still waiting for both their schedules to be updated.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Ya did very well despite having little time to practice :clap:

I really hope there is a clip of what this fan described :love::
#ย้อน ช่วงที่รำเสร็จแล้ว (ที่ผชยิ้มหวาน) ญ่าก็มานั่ง แบร์ตามมาหาก้มลงไปกระซิบน้อง ญ่าก็แหงนหน้าหาแล้วยิ้มยิงฟันให้ ☺ ตอนแบร์ก้มลงไปกระซิบก็อมยิ้ม #เรื่องเล่าไม่มีภาพ รอเผื่อมีคลิปจากคนอื่นอีกที คิดว่าชมน้องเรื่องที่รำในพิธี #หวานอะ
https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/1040018329061142529?s=19

They said that when the worship dance finished, Ya went to sit down. Na followed her & bent down to whisper something to her; Ya then looked up at him and grinned. When Na was whispering to her, he was also smiling.

On second thought, maybe I shouldn't see the clip, it might kill me :risas3::risas3::love:
Is there any video when na whispering to her?? Why she's grinned?? May nadech say somthing like "you did a great job, and sexy, babe!!" :icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
"nunoiduak", a famous IG account who pretend like "underbed.dara" to be Nadech's wife :risas3: has praised Yaya's beauty. Even these women have given up to court Na against Ya haha

nunoiduak ผู้หญิงอะไร้ เหงื่อเต็มหน้ายังสวยเป๊ะขนาดนี้คะ?
nunoiduak What kind of woman is she? Even with so much sweat on her face, she's still beautiful and perfect ka

Throwback to her old post about NY haha.

nunoiduak อันนี้คือประธานในพิธีขึ้นกล่าวอวยพรแก่คู่บ่าวสาวใช่ไหมคะ?
nunoiduak So here it is the Chairman of the ceremony who come to congratulate the groom and bride right?

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If you take these pics out of their context, you can make your own story :thumbup:

Na is trying to kiss Ya's shoulder...

Na is trying to smell Ya's hair...

Na is trying to put his hand on Ya's shoulder...

Na is trying to bite Ya's neck...

For this one, I let you guess by yourself haha

Here is mine :nut:

Last edited: