[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

kellyd

sarNie Egg
based on my observation Nakee2 thread have more NY haters that's why i dont want to stay there.
though many may have complicated feelings.it's better not to cause drama.only give our support to nakee 2.bc no matter what,nakee 2 is also ny's work and that's the most important.I think the best solution is us ny fans leave nakee 2 forum to nakee original fans.you know the less drama the better.it doesn't matter what others do,we shall keep our dignity.

Rita

Nadech <3
is there a reason why there is only a teaser for Nakee 2? don't usually movie trailers have couple of mins so user can understand the plot? or at least know a bit of the plot. that teaser gave nothing away lol, i still dont know what the plot is.

obviously, not everyone watched nakee. so shouldn't they make a real trailer to draw people in?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
woo... Nadech and MY is going! :risas3: Manila, Philippines

I heard "Mario is going, Nadech is going, Yaya is going"... what what what, are they going to the Philippines?
Clarification:
Nadech, Mario, and Yaya:aaaaa:
View attachment 24911
Then, I understood everything :risas3:

So like this Ann said, it's time for Thailand to show the "proud of thai", the 2 husbands of Nation Nadech & Mario and the pearl of Asia Yaya. What a great choice :clap:.

My face when I knew Yaya will join Na for the 1st ch3 thai tour!

I need to restrain my excitment a little bit haha

PS: Yaya made these reactions when the medias were teasing her about Na :naughty2:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi NYFC here, @YadechTaemint ,@sasuke06 ,and @Alichgo, please keep updates NY news here until NY have a new lakorn or something along that line if possible. Is it too much for me to ask for this? I won't have good enough internet connection to log in here or view this thread until February of next year. The first thing that I will do when I get back in the area with good wifi connection is to look for NY updates. This site will be the first place I will visit when I get back.
I heard that ch3 is going to sell lakorns in South Africa, what a surprise! Maybe you will be able to watch some thai lakorns over there haha. Good luck for your studies! As for Feb 2019, how will you survive without checking NY's updates? :eek:

Btw, see you soon!

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
They r the first 3 to go and the first drama will be llsr lol
I think they r taking ny cuz of that drama and as for Mario , he is already well known over there so why not send him . I think the next drama might be raising sun . Omg I am so happy they r sending ya as well and not just the boys

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
They r the first 3 to go and the first drama will be llsr lol
I think they r taking ny cuz of that drama and as for Mario , he is already well known over there so why not send him . I think the next drama might be raising sun . Omg I am so happy they r sending ya as well and not just the boys
I love NY’s moms but I hope NY will go without them lmao