[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I m so sad, people don't believe NY are real :crybaby2:, I should make a petition to prove that they are real so maybe I will feel better?

How do I look now?:risas3:

Please tell us what did you see Mark, only you knew it at that moment!

You know what people are thinking about Kaif but even Kaif knows it so what about those who are not at his level of intelligence? :confused: E dooooookkkkkkkkk !!!!! 555+

No I can't believe there are people like this, the reason why we prefer to call them trolls because humans can't reach that kind of ignorance or......is it real? :eek:

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Funny how fans believe that koojins are real couples
Its only arranged relationship not real one
Yaya n Nadech are not lovers they are buisness partners
Yaya prefers her man not to be thai and nadech looks gay
Just saying
She said nadech looks gay? Lol.. how much you hate him, until you dare to say something like that..
So which one you prefers for yaya? Huh? Then if i say that man you chose for ya is a gay too? How do you feel..
Better not say anything without thinking.. you will ruin your self..

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
She said nadech looks gay? Lol.. how much you hate him, until you dare to say something like that..
So which one you prefers for yaya? Huh? Then if i say that man you chose for ya is a gay too? How do you feel..
Better not say anything without thinking.. you will ruin your self..
Sweetie gay is not an insult,unless you are a homophobic,i dont care who is she with as long its not forced
Yaya and nadech never admit they had a relationship i mean intimacy one, they even deny it
And now they are trying to withdraw their allegedly love because of low rating their dramas are when they are in it
Nadech is eccentric guy he once claimed he was japanese and now he is away from social media and into charity deeds so i think its a matter of time when he is quiting showbiz industry or at least acting
No hate believe me just im sad fot your denial they are not a couple.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Sweetie gay is not an insult,unless you are a homophobic,i dont care who is she with as long its not forced
Yaya and nadech never admit they had a relationship i mean intimacy one, they even deny it
And now they are trying to withdraw their allegedly love because of low rating their dramas are when they are in it
Nadech is eccentric guy he once claimed he was japanese and now he is away from social media and into charity deeds so i think its a matter of time when he is quiting showbiz industry or at least acting
Before I start anything with you, are you thai? Can you understand thai? Can you read thai? How did you access to informations?

Summarize it for me and take some notes!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnq8FpeAddQ/?taken-by=urassayaclubdotcom

You see how kind I am. I will not blame ignorants, I will feel pity for them for this lack of knowledge.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Before I start anything with you, are you thai? Can you understand thai? Can you read thai? How did you access to informations?

Summarize it for me and take some notes!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnq8FpeAddQ/?taken-by=urassayaclubdotcom

You see how kind I am. I will not blame ignorants, I will feel pity for them for this lack of knowledge.
I am not but what i understand is he is someone special in her life and without boundaries with her and he is positive and supportive easily can be anyone a friend a.partner a brother anyone
Yaya is a beauty icon if i were a stright guy i would not beat around the bushes if i loved her and she loved me.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I am not but what i understand is he is someone special in her life and without boundaries with her and he is positive and supportive easily can be anyone a friend a.partner a brother anyone
Yaya is a beauty icon if i were a stright guy i would not beat around the bushes if i loved her and she loved me.
Oh so someone told you something....oh...... so your knowledge depends on someone else....oh......hey don't stay in Asianfuse for too long, this is a good advice from me, take it. Also, if you are someone who follow Yaya, I wish you know that instagram is not Yaya's life haha.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Omg are you her
Go to her Maybelline intreview and check it out .
Maybelline like Yaya said her mother loves her so much that she's worried for her, something like this? Don't tell me that you took what she said word by word and understood the 1st meaning without understanding how smart she was to be low key with the thai medias who are eager to know everything about celebrities's lives.....do you know what privacy means???!!!

Obviously, not the paparazzis 555555555

Seriously, come on girl! I have tried to be helpful with you, nobody could blame me in the future for not having tried to be kind with ignorants....

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
So you think they have been forced to be together? That night, they have dinner together,Yaya make a salad for him, the next day they make merit together with their family. pray together, is it forced? Yaya even spent half of her holyday with Nadech, they went out to eat together, exercise together, and even made a special jam and bring it to Nadech. Also yaya make breakfast for mae keaw and nadech , is it all forced? yaya is a smart person ... she certainly knows where things are just waste of time and she won't do all of that if it doesn't make her happy ... should all relationships be based on intimacy? or should it be said loudly in public? you should look back on their togetherness since 2011, and don't just rely on one interview just to support your thoughts !! lol

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Hahahaha this is too funny, it was ages... And fyi Im the one who did the editing for all NYinterFC Videos.
The fact that you're using our vidoes to catch up (Nadech) Yaya news and randomly using the interview and smart yourself thinking its the current situation.
Please be kindly pay attention to the date of the interview.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
So you think they have been forced to be together? That night, they have dinner together,Yaya make a salad for hin, the next day they make merit together with their family. pray together, is it forced? Yaya even spent half of her holyday with Nadech, they went out to eat together, exercise together, and even made a special jam and bring it to Nadech. Also yaya make breakfast for mae keaw and nadech , is it all forced? yaya is a smart person ... she certainly knows where things are just waste of time and she won't do all of that if it doesn't make her happy ... should all relationships be based on intimacy? or should it be said loudly in public? you should look back on their togetherness since 2011, and don't just rely on one interview just to support your thoughts !! lol
Their agency forced them like many koojin its not weird in asian showbiz industry
Im not saying they are not friends im saying they are not lovers , they do not date.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha this is too funny, it was ages... And fyi Im the one who did the editing for all NYinterFC Videos.
The fact that you're using our vidoes to catch up (Nadech) Yaya news and randomly using the interview and smart yourself thinking its the current situation.
Please be kindly pay attention to the date of the interview.
Welcome back! Missing you in here :)