[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It better be the original uncut version!!
View attachment 22734
Cr thaisuperstarbaby
I got receipts... tweet this to anne's bf and this fc... he said if the dvd is made it will be UNCUT don't let them forget that WE don't fucking forget ahhahaah better give us the uncut coz I don't want that other shit... some people are even pissed about this still coz it's like OH NOW YOU WANNA SAY YES? They left us hanging for months with no answers for no reason... this is huge coz usually the dvds are made or decided to get made while the lakorn is on air lol

The girl that's in charge of it says that whoever reserved please follow though and buy coz she doesn't wanna lose face.. I mean if people are over it or forget, can't blame them lol... the channel will officially open for another round of reserving so don't double reserve... it's for people who missed it.

I got receipts... tweet this to anne's bf and this fc... he said if the dvd is made it will be UNCUT don't let them forget that WE don't fucking forget ahhahaah better give us the uncut coz I don't want that other shit... some people are even pissed about this still coz it's like OH NOW YOU WANNA SAY YES? They left us hanging for months with no answers for no reason... this is huge coz usually the dvds are made or decided to get made while the lakorn is on air lol

The girl that's in charge of it says that whoever reserved please follow though and buy coz she doesn't wanna lose face.. I mean if people are over it or forget, can't blame them lol... the channel will officially open for another round of reserving so don't double reserve... it's for people who missed it.
OMG I want one:sad6::love: how can I avail if I was not able to reserve in advance can someone advice me what to do please.THANKS in advance

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I hope who ever organized the reserved list email the 1800+ people for confirmation or have some method of verification because those emails may be dated since the last time we put our request in. There needs to be some order to this madness - it's not too much to ask right? At least give us some directions as to the who and where to order them ( via channel 3 website or thai website for international).

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I hope who ever organized the reserved list email the 1800+ people for confirmation or have some method of verifications because those emails may be dated since the last time we put our request in. There needs to be some order to this madness - it's not too much to ask right? At least give us some directions as to the who and where to order them ( via channel 3 website or thai website for international).
The list is here: https://twitter.com/SW_Moomiimz/status/1031552640662921216?s=19 , just click on the google drive link.
EthaiCD will probably be the only way international fans can get it

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I hope who ever organized the reserved list email the 1800+ people for confirmation or have some method of verification because those emails may be dated since the last time we put our request in. There needs to be some order to this madness - it's not too much to ask right? At least give us some directions as to the who and where to order them ( via channel 3 website or thai website for international).
I think she just wants to pressure people who reserved to following though... lol she says it like, if you are on the list YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ORDER... coz she basically campaigned with that order list as proof so she better make sure those are "real" fans and requests... I don't think she will contact people to order coz she even wrote to help spread this news to people on the reserve list too lol... I think it'll be fine if those on the list don't come through coz there are a lot of fans who missed the list too and it wasn't really "official.."

Also Update: If you are on the list then you have to officially reserve too most likely per what this nyfc who organized the list said... coz that's how the dvd's are made. They open a time when you can reserve through the channel which is the official route to buy the dvd... they open it for like a week or so maybe longer then they produce the exact or rough numbers close to what was reserved... just be on the lookout from nyfc I'm sure you'll hear an announcement for that...

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
If you're international... better wait to see if channel 3 will ship internationally... if they don't then buy it through ethaicd.com... do not reserve if ch3 won't ship to you coz obviously you won't get it... wait to see what ch3 does first.
Thank you!

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling