[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Rita

Nadech <3
Btw, I don't think the DVD will have English subs though. But if we all figure out a way to watch it at the same time & be on this thread at the same time, I don't mind helping to translate the parts I understand (only if I'm not busy with uni though). But the translations might not be word for word
Yes please let us know all the uncut part!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wait a sec, what is Mr Scissor's twitter account?
Not sure he got a weibo though... but thonget has a twitter, fb, and ig but if not just do it on ig... he's more active there anyway lol better tag it so other nyfc sees it and repost too... like we are not gonna let this slide... and if they're making me buy it it's only coz it's the uncut I don't want what was aired fuck no lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Already sounds like a mess for the international fans. Better be uncut and worth it. :)
The biggest problem would be if ethaicd ordered enough for the fans... coz even Nadech and NY's keychain sold out LOL.. the photobook they only ordered just enough with some extra too coz they put out of stock right when the photobook released... what ethaicd should do is also do their own reserve list so they order enough coz so far they're kinda blindly ordering or order as they go until the reserves from thonget were closed.

Not sure he got a weibo though... but thonget has a twitter, fb, and ig but if not just do it on ig... he's more active there anyway lol better tag it so other nyfc sees it and repost too... like we are not gonna let this slide... and if they're making me buy it it's only coz it's the uncut I don't want what was aired fuck no lol
i HOPE someone can INFORM ThongEnt that we will only accept the UNCUT Version please please we need the UNEDITED VERSION:sad6::sad6::sad6:

Rita

Nadech <3
im thinking it should be uncut as you can already watch what was aired on youtube. it wouldn't make sense to sell the air version as dvd when you can just go watch it on youtube. hello smart tv LOL

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
I am not sure if ethaicd is on that list, but I sent an email informing them about this tweet and to confirm that I want that DVD. Hope that we will be lucky and can get a sample through ethaicd
Please let us know when ethaicd reply back. Thank you!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse do you know how much the DVDs for lakorns usually are?
Minimum $40-$50.... that's at retail for how much ch3 should sell it at... for inter fans as you will most likely end up buying with ethaicd, Ethaicd WILL JACK it up. So around $70 consider it your "free shipping fee" but they better not try to play us.. they charged BPSW dvd at $105... and the pricing for retail for that one was on 1399 baht. BPSW had 17 episodes and was a major hit so it's understandable to jack up prices as it was probably heavier and supply and demand... but LR only has 12 episodes so it shouldn't add more weight but it is NY... they even jacked up the prices for the keychain... NY keychain was a dollar more than BPSW keychains lol so yeah they'll jack up prices coz they know there are a lot of NY fans who are buyers lol The dvds the channel makes is worth it though coz the packaging is even nicer than american/western dvds and they do extras like photobooks, posters, or cards too so you get a lot.

This is bpsw as a referene... I know they did one for ndfd too but ethaicd didn't have it on their site so I don't know what they charged.. but they charged 1500 baht I think while bpsw was 1399 baht lol

http://news.ch3thailand.com/ข่าวด่วน/66565/เปิดจอง-DVD-Boxset-ละครบุพเพสันนิวาส-Limited-Edition.html