[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Nadech doesn't seem like the type to do that before marriage. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but he's very respectful of those things, I think.
Who knows hahaha, if he is going to marry yaya then it is nothing wrong about it, I just saw two old video, I apparently hear nadech voice in yaya story haha

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Is it true that nadech spent night at yaya house before? I am so pervert to think that they might have sleep together lol ,nadech seems like wants to eat her up hahaha in likit ruk
Lol what kind of rumor is that? They worked together quite a lot and if situation force.. he might have to sleep in Yaya house if the work is very late until not apprpriate for him to go back ... but referencing to his personality and mae pla protectiveness ... it is very unlikely they would sleep together..
NY has been very careful with their behavior to avoid such rumors .. it harm for girl side in Thai culture.. so he is very careful and tight lip about their relationship..
Well dear .. if u love ya and respect her, I beg u not to tell like that again in open forum like this .. those are nasty rumor.. very bad rumors for girl in their culture
We can go wild in our imagination ... but let's not spread harmful rumors

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Lol what kind of rumor is that? They worked together quite a lot and if situation force.. he might have to sleep in Yaya house if the work is very late until not apprpriate for him to go back ... but referencing to his personality and mae pla protectiveness ... it is very unlikely they would sleep together..
NY has been very careful with their behavior to avoid such rumors .. it harm for girl side in Thai culture.. so he is very careful and tight lip about their relationship..
Well dear .. if u love ya and respect her, I beg u not to tell like that again in open forum like this .. those are nasty rumor.. very bad rumors for girl in their culture
We can go wild in our imagination ... but let's not spread harmful rumors
I feel so annoying with those anti's when they said yaya dates with nichkhun at a hotel, so annoying, I wish I could slap them to death :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OH MY FU**ING GOD !!!!! Nadechlover is back my friends !!! You know, that fake "nadechfan" who has tried in the past to make a big drama in this thread and used to stalk NY and bash them in social media especially Yaya. All these crazy IGs who used to bash Yaya with Nichkhun, I will inform you that they are the ONE and ONE person, it's "Nadechlover". This girl comes from China, she's damn crazy, those who have seen all these IG, you know how sick she is. She has more than 10 IGs and she used to bash Yaya very rudely, she's crazier than yaya_pantip :facepalm:. How crazy you must be to bite someone for years with shits like "Yaya and Khun has a red pullover so they are dating" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: HOLY SAUCE !!!
I have dissapeared just for 1day and she has created a new account to put her "sh*ts" in this thread again. Is she afraid by me and the big contributors here?:pancarta:

Don't lose your time with her, she's crazy and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sick. Look she even tries to make some efforts by changing her ID name with "LovelyNY"......:eek:. Better to report that member and also, if one day you see a new created account and that member talks about Yaya and Nichkhun, you should not wonder who she is. She's so dumb that by creating her new account, she was not enough intelligent to change her birthday hahaha. Is there any doctor here? haha

I can't believe she dares to come here again, she must be alone in her fu**ing boring life, no one talk to her with her fake accounts so she comes here again.

LOSER, from where you come from, take the same exit, it's an order from Petra

And I will add this one too, E GNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Time to end the shits here, she's a fake NFC, she just wants to make him look bad and bash Yaya at the same time. Don't reply to her, report her!

Oh, I almost forgot why I come here, my new gif signature, I look very good haha

Last edited:

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
I am really a big NY fan, why are you misunderstood me like that? I starts to ship them since I have watched Likit Ruk

jellybeans

sarNie Egg
OH MY FU**ING GOD !!!!! Nadechlover is back my friends !!! You know, that fake "nadechfan" who has tried in the past to make a big drama in this thread and used to stalk NY and bash them in social media especially Yaya. All these crazy IGs who used to bash Yaya with Nichkhun, I will inform you that they are the ONE and ONE person, it's "Nadechlover". This girl comes from China, she's damn crazy, those who have seen all these IG, you know how sick she is. She has more than 10 IGs and sshe used to bash Yaya very rudely. How crazy you must be to bite someone for years with shits like "Yaya and Khun has a red pullover so they are dating" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: HOLY SAUCE !!!
I have dissapeared just for 1day and she has created a new account to put her "sh*ts" in this thread again. Is she afraid by me and the big contributors here?:pancarta:

Don't lose your time with her, she's crazy and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sick. Look she even tries to put some efforts by changing her ID name with "LovelyNY"......:eek:. Better to report that member and also, if one day you saw a new created account and that member talks about Yaya and Nichkhun, you should not wonder who she is. She's so dumb that by creating her new account, she was not enough intelligent to change her birthdate hahaha. Is there any doctor here? haha

I can't believe she dares to come here again, she must be alone in her fu**ing boring life, no one talk to her with her fake accounts so she comes here again because she thought I was not here hahahaha. Also I wonder if nadechlover is talking with nadechlover :confused12:. OMG SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK
Oh, I almost forget why I come here, my new gif signature, I look very good haha
Huh? Was I talking to a troll just now? :sad6:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
OH MY FU**ING GOD !!!!! Nadechlover is back my friends !!! You know, that fake "nadechfan" who has tried in the past to make a big drama in this thread and used to stalk NY and bash them in social media especially Yaya. All these crazy IGs who used to bash Yaya with Nichkhun, I will inform you that they are the ONE and ONE person, it's "Nadechlover". This girl comes from China, she's damn crazy, those who have seen all these IG, you know how sick she is. She has more than 10 IGs and sshe used to bash Yaya very rudely. How crazy you must be to bite someone for years with shits like "Yaya and Khun has a red pullover so they are dating" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: HOLY SAUCE !!!

Don't lose your time with her, she's crazy and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sick. Look she even tries to put some efforts by changing her ID name with "LovelyNY"......:eek:. Better to report that member and also, if one day you saw a new created account and that member talks about Yaya and Nichkhun, you should not wonder who she is. She's so dumb that by creating her new account, she was not enough intelligent to change her birthdate hahaha. Is there any doctor here? haha

I can't believe she dares to come here again, she must be alone in her fu**ing boring life, no one talk to her with her fake accounts so she comes here again because she thought I was not here hahahaha. Also I wonder if nadechlover is talking with nadechlover :confused12:. OMG SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK

LOSER, from where you come from, take the same exit, it's an order from Petra

And I will add this one too, E GNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Time to end shits here, don't reply to her, report her.

Oh, I almost forget why I come here, my new gif signature, I look very good haha
Lol I was searching back your gif to post .. u r just daebak!! :thumbup::thumbup:
Now I will save ur gif so that I can use it in future! :icon12::icon12:love u

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
Does anyone watched the KDrama "What's wronh with Secretary Kim?" ? If there will come a chance for it to have a Thai remake i really really hope they cast NY! It's about a narcissistic CEO and his secretary of 9 years, but the secretary decided to resign to focus on herself and have a social life,, that's when the fun begins :pancarta: i think they can portray those characters well!

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Yaya bought her favourite brand Rag and Bone for Nichkhun and even follows his private instagram, because today she misses nichkhun so much so she wears that shirt again, she follows nichkhun private ig to flirt lol, she is very sweet to post a sweet photo to wish nichkhun happy birthday and deletes all the advertisement for him, so sweet, I'm back but there are more accounts that hate yaya, not only me

Attachments

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Poor nadech, he deserves a girl who is more worthy of him, not this flirty girl, she always flirts with mark, nichkhun and she and her fans always hate nadech, she is hell of cold towards nadech these days too.

jellybeans

sarNie Egg
Yaya bought her favourite brand Rag and Bone for Nichkhun and even follows his private instagram, because today she misses nichkhun so much so she wears that shirt again, she follows nichkhun private ig to flirt lol, she is very sweet to post a sweet photo to wish nichkhun happy birthday and deletes all the advertisement for him, so sweet, I'm back but there are more accounts that hate yaya, not only me
What in the world? So you really are that troll that was mentioned? Why do you do this? This is a Nadech and Yaya lakorn page, maybe you should go create a Nichakhun and Yaya movie thread and talk about them there? This is not nice to other fans of Nadech and Yaya. Please don't do this.

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
I want you all to know that she don't love nadech anymore, please don't keep living in imagination and nadech won't be able to find another girl to marry

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
I'm expressing my opinion, why will nadech get involved with this flirty b****, she always makes snacks for nichkhun during the movie shooting, she distants herself from Na and his family

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
When reporters ask about her and nadech, she always feel very annoying, I know she is popular now there are many guys who are interested in her, why are she so cruel to Na and follows nichkhun private ig since last year February, she betrays Na for so long time