SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for posting na ka.

Wow....NY rock at OPPO event!!!

Here come the bride and groom...hehe...

Some cute moments....

At Kim's party....

cr:rightful owners
Seeing how much Yaya loves hugging people (Maggie in this pic, Mae Pla etc.), I bet she must be very clingy to her bae in private ;););). When they went to NYC for a fashion show a few years ago, Yaya was leaning on Nadech and had her hand wrapped around him or something like that (mush more open when out of the country) :love::love::love:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZxRDtnH_F/

In this post i think its so funny..
If yaya want to thanks to oppo because choose her as presenter of thier brand, and also thanks to her designer for make wonderfull dress for her.. she should post some pict with only her there.. and not post some pict being together with nadech.. haha i thought may be she want to show us that they are a perfect couple but Ya wont to make it very obvious.. :pancarta::love::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Seeing how much Yaya loves hugging people (Maggie in this pic, Mae Pla etc.), I bet she must be very clingy to her bae in private ;););). When they went to NYC for a fashion show a few years ago, Yaya was leaning on Nadech and had her hand wrapped around him or something like that (mush more open when out of the country) :love::love::love:
This is why we look forward to their trips abroad together :aaaaa: She's slightly touchy with Na when in public in Thailand but you can tell that at times, it's slightly controlled (excluding the instances when it seems like she forgets that other people are around them lol) but it reaches a whole new level when abroad hehehe

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ppl need to leave my man alone. He is handsome regardless. I'm glad he gave a very good response. Put them ppl back in their place. Anyways, what is that last picture regarding????
The thing is netizens aren't complaining (at least from what I've seen so far), they are just teasing him. So it looks like that journalist wanted to start something.

And that last picture is to do with Na's work with fri27nov (I think that's the name of the brand, not 100% sure). I thought he was just doing a photoshoot for them but I've just read a comment saying it might be for Shopee so I'm not sure.

greenleo

sarNie Egg
Hi guys, I'm a new Nadech and Yaya fan. Crown Princess was my first Thai series. Netflix, Hulu, and other services don't post Thai shows. But I happened to see a fan video for CP on youtube from Russian fans, and the pairing was very beautiful. So I gave it a try. And I loved it. I know that some in this thread have complained about the editing, but as a new fan, I really enjoyed this show. It wasn't over the top. It didn't have violent rape type of scenes like many slap dramas have which prevented me from watching Thai shows before. I'm not interested in watching unhealthy and violent relationships described as "love/hate/slap dramas." I prefer kinder and more romantic shows such as The Crown Princess.

Please call me Jules. Last night, I uploaded a Dawin and Alice fan video. I think the song fits their storyline beautifully. The song is from the movie, Anna and the King, which I highly recommend. Originally I didn't choose the "special effects" youtube coloring. However, I've edited it to include it. Hopefully, it's still good!

Furthermore, I introduced a lot of people on twitter to the series, and everyone fell in love with NadechYaya's chemistry.

If only Netflix would add it!

Last edited:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys, I'm a new Nadech and Yaya fan. Crown Princess was my first Thai series. Netflix, Hulu, and other services don't post Thai shows. But I happened to see a fan video for CP on youtube from Russian fans, and the pairing was very beautiful. So I gave it a try. And I loved it. I know that some in this thread have complained about the editing, but as a new fan, I really enjoyed this show. It wasn't over the top. It didn't have violent rape type of scenes like many slap dramas have which prevented me from watching Thai shows before. I'm not interested in watching unhealthy and violent relationships described as "love/hate/slap dramas." I prefer kinder and more romantic shows such as The Crown Princess.

Please call me Jules. Last night, I uploaded a Dawin and Alice fan video. I think the song fits their storyline beautifully. The song is from the movie, Anna and the King, which I highly recommend. Originally I didn't choose the "special effects" youtube coloring. However, I've edited it to include it. Hopefully, it's still good!

Furthermore, I introduced a lot of people on twitter to the series, and everyone fell in love with NadechYaya's chemistry.

If only Netflix would add it!

Welcome!
Hopefully more international fans will join the NY club hahaha. I became an NY fan after watching the Crown Princess too. I first saw it on Tencent and eventually started watching and got hooked on NY ever since!