[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
B**** yaya wants nichkhun because he is rich, a hiso than Na so she ditched NA , she is not worry her fans attacking na and his family, she only considers herself, she pretends it so well

Nanghom

❤NY❤
As a fan we all respect his decisioon and whatever he did.. Na is not the type that would do things to please ppl ... he did what he love to do.. he is so frank with these things.. if u listening to his old interview u might know .. he even said way back in 2011 that if we fan keep hope high and someday not happening we will be the one who will feel hurt

Rosas

sarNie Egg
Guys... i need help.. I'm new to this... how can I actually add in image from my phone gallery to this website??? :fighting3:

Rosas

sarNie Egg
A fan told Kim that they wanted her, Ya & Margie to go on a girls trip to the sea together & Kim replied saying that Ya likes to break promises/agreements :risas3::risas3: savage :risas3:
View attachment 19839
Probably she hates wearing bikini lol.... :pancarta: I love ya personalities.. she is so down to earth and knows how to look after herself... she is always so modest with her wearing and not too over exposed.