[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ImaBro

sarNie Egg
OMG. Friends, lets love Na and Ya the way they are. Love their art works. Encourage and support them. If you only love Na or only love Ya, then love without disgracing other.
They are just human being. Their imperfections make them perfect as human being. Don't hate them if they don't look like our expectation.
@sasuke06, @yadech taemint and others ... don't worry. We are adult and grown up persons. We don't blind on IG and tweet. We have our own opinion. So lets continue our shipping them together, Ya and Na.
Without forcing our will.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I choose to ignore what I find disgusting:aloofandbored:

I am loving them for what they are and whatever they choose is their own decision. I am not delusional and very realistic.

But I need to add that the last 2 days are very good, especially with Oppo Anniversary and Kim private party;) who ever has not seen the signs and knots are just blind:)

Rosas

sarNie Egg
How I wish na and ya could remake the kdrama "love Rain" we may be able to see them play double role in this drama. It's a about a couple who falls in love in the 70s but cant be together. Then in the modern world their kids falls in love with each other, however both parents reunited and falls in love all over again... It's time yaya play a role of an innocent loving girl who loves modelling and nadech plays a role of a womanizer and an arrogent photographer.. :thumbup: imagine when he falls in love with her and willing to do anything for the sake of his love.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
LovelyNY - I am happy that you are a Na fan, but com'on. Do you think he's that stupid to stick around Ya if the girl is dating Nichkhun like you claim? Stop making our boy look desperate. I doubt either will be so attached to each other for this long to just mislead NY fans on. If you don't see the connection between the two by now, then you must be blind. Even if you don't like her, you shouldn't be making false rumors. What has Ya ever done to you personally? Nothing! Stop hating & just embrace it. LoL
Just an FYI, nich has a gf already & it aint Ya. :)

Anywho...I LOVE Love Rain. I watched that like 3x. Loveeee the OST. It would be nice to have them star in it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY FU**ING GOD !!!!! Nadechlover is back my friends !!! How crazy you must be to bite someone for years ...
Don't lose your time with her, she's crazy and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sick. .... Is there any doctor here? haha
Oh, I almost forgot why I come here, my new gif signature, I look very good haha
She'll won't be healed cause instead of going to a psychiatrist - she keeps going to Dr. Pranon and Dr. Myumi! :facepalm:

- where's those doctors Nadech/Yaya gifs when I needed one!:BangHead::BangHead:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Holy sht
I was gone for like a day and all this sht happened.... Well that escalated quick LOL

Anywayss onto more important news, looks like the reviews for na's movie is quite good (idk how well of a success of 0.83million baht for opening box office means in the thai movie industry so if someone has any knowledge on that please share, thanks).

Ps: it looks like na has a new event coming up for Asian games2018

36803859_184930819037137_2810981276901703680_n.jpg

Last edited: