[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OH MY FU**ING GOD !!!!! Nadechlover is back my friends !!! You know, that fake "nadechfan" who has tried in the past to make a big drama in this thread and used to stalk NY and bash them in social media especially Yaya. All these crazy IGs who used to bash Yaya with Nichkhun, I will inform you that they are the ONE and ONE person, it's "Nadechlover". This girl comes from China, she's damn crazy, those who have seen all these IG, you know how sick she is. She has more than 10 IGs and she used to bash Yaya very rudely, she's crazier than yaya_pantip :facepalm:. How crazy you must be to bite someone for years with shits like "Yaya and Khun has a red pullover so they are dating" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: HOLY SAUCE !!!
I have dissapeared just for 1day and she has created a new account to put her "sh*ts" in this thread again. Is she afraid by me and the big contributors here?:pancarta:

Don't lose your time with her, she's crazy and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sick. Look she even tries to make some efforts by changing her ID name with "LovelyNY"......:eek:. Better to report that member and also, if one day you see a new created account and that member talks about Yaya and Nichkhun, you should not wonder who she is. She's so dumb that by creating her new account, she was not enough intelligent to change her birthday hahaha. Is there any doctor here? haha

I can't believe she dares to come here again, she must be alone in her fu**ing boring life, no one talk to her with her fake accounts so she comes here again because she thought I was not here hahahaha. Also I wonder if nadechlover is talking with nadechlover :confused12:. OMG SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK

LOSER, from where you come from, take the same exit, it's an order from Petra

And I will add this one too, E GNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Time to end shits here, don't reply to her, report her!

Oh, I almost forget why I come here, my new gif signature, I look very good haha
Right off the bat, I knew it was her :risas3::risas3::risas3: Some people have too much time on their hands to be doing something so unproductive & delusional :rolleyes:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Does anyone watched the KDrama "What's wronh with Secretary Kim?" ? If there will come a chance for it to have a Thai remake i really really hope they cast NY! It's about a narcissistic CEO and his secretary of 9 years, but the secretary decided to resign to focus on herself and have a social life,, that's when the fun begins :pancarta: i think they can portray those characters well!
I literally binge watched episode 3-14 yesterday & I LOVE IT. As much as I would like NY to be in a remake, the thing is I can never see it being a good remake. To me, it has that classic Korean "feel" to it that I don't think will work out well if it was remade in Thailand.

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
She loves nichkhun so much, Mae Pla even can't control her, whenever nichkhun is in Thailand, she will always like those perverted pictures

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
@LovelyNY, If you truly love P'Nadech, there are many other ways for you to express your love as a celebrity fan to him besides creating false rumors about other celebrities like P'Yaya. You have gone too far with your false news and you kept tagging @wishforthaikids on your Instagram. @wishforthaikids is an instagram account created to help gather support for underprivileged children in the country.

I understand that you love your celebrity but are you not shameful of yourself for making up false news and fake accounts and people found out that you created them and you lied and then you confessed you did it.

Of course, every fan is a bit crazy in his or her own way but there is always a limitation. Things that you have been doing can be considered as a "crime" to a certain extent honestly. You wrongfully accused people and your accusation causes a negative effect to the reputation of a person. If you think that you can get out of it easily because you are accusing a public person, good luck with that. If you continue to do what you are doing now, you will find no place to stand in this world besides your own little world. You will continue to feel insecure even in your own little world.

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
@LovelyNY, If you truly love P'Nadech, there are many other ways for you to express your love as a celebrity fan to him besides creating false rumors about other celebrities like P'Yaya. You have gone too far with your false news and you kept tagging @wishforthaikids on your Instagram. @wishforthaikids is an instagram account created to help gather support for underprivileged children in the country.

I understand that you love your celebrity but are you not shameful of yourself for making up false news and fake accounts and people found out that you created them and you lied and then you confessed you did it.

Of course, every fan is a bit crazy in his or her own way but there is always a limitation. Things that you have been doing can be considered as a "crime" to a certain extent honestly. You wrongfully accused people and your accusation causes a negative effect to the reputation of a person. If you think that you can get out of it easily because you are accusing a public person, go luck with that. If you continue to do what you are doing now, you will find no place to stand in this world besides your own little world. You will continue to feel insecure even in your own little world.
I am not creating false rumours, both yaya and nichkhun not dare to announce their relationship because NY fans like you all will definitely kill yourself if na and yaya do not end up together, what friends will hear the same song and always post the same thing with almost the same caption

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Of course, every fan is a bit crazy in his or her own way but there is always a limitation. Things that you have been doing can be considered as a "crime" to a certain extent honestly. You wrongfully accused people and your accusation causes a negative effect to the reputation of a person. If you think that you can get out of it easily because you are accusing a public person, go luck with that. If you continue to do what you are doing now, you will find no place to stand in this world besides your own little world. You will continue to feel insecure even in your own little world.
:clap::clap::clap:
If Na found out that she was his fan & was treating people like this, he would drop her ass :rolleyes: Na doesn't count people who go around attacking others as his fans. Make a Na fan page to support & promote his works fgs

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
:clap::clap::clap:
If Na found out that she was his fan & was treating people like this, he would drop her ass :rolleyes: Na doesn't count people who go around attacking others as his fans. Make a Na fan page to support & promote his works fgs
Yaya is so close to her fans who anti na so much, na will support me too because this woman brings misfortune and disgrace to him lol

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
He is too nice, that's why NY fans like you all and b**** yaya nichkhun dare to climb over his head and make themselves the king

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yaya is so close to her fans who anti na so much, na will support me too because this woman brings misfortune and disgrace to him lol
You are obviously not a true fan of Na then, if you think that. You don't know Na's personality if you think that. You are just as bad (probably even worse tbh) as those Ya-only fans that hate Na. If I remember correctly, Nadech has literally said HIMSELF that his fans shouldn't attack those who he works with & he doesn't see those who do that as his fans.

I literally don't even get angry or defensive whenever I come across your posts, I just laugh :risas3: Because I know you are crazy af :pancarta: I never once thought in my life that I would come across someone this crazy nor did I ever think that I would come across a Nadech "fan" who behaves like this. I have faith in NY's relationship and if they want to make it work, they will make it work. And no, I'm not going to kill myself if they ever break up - I'm not crazy like you :risas3: sure I'll be sad but I'll get over it, I don't support both of them just because they are dating lol

Last edited:

Rosas

sarNie Egg
I'm expressing my opinion, why will nadech get involved with this flirty b****, she always makes snacks for nichkhun during the movie shooting, she distants herself from Na and his family
Are you like nickhun's private assistant or something??? Girl you so over obsessed...