[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@liyou Oh yeah of course, how can I forget this series looool, the one with Aum atichart. Thank you!!

A sweet information from the MC of this show. The woman has surprised yesterday both Nadech & Yaya at the Supermarket in Sukhumvit 39, they were going to buy pasta together. Seems like Yaya was choosing her pasta and nadech helped her by asking what kind of Pasta is she looking for looool. She didn't dare to call them (These two host are NYFC since a long time) This is the summarize of what they are saying :love::love::naughty2::naughty2::nut::nut: SWEEEEEEEEEEET & FIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Those who understand thai, you can check by your own ears lol.

lol i saw this on instagram n i could only understand spaghetti n was like :confused0::confused0::confused0:

THANK U @sasuke06 for the translation :icon12:

Tanya

sarNie Egg
Just watched the 2014 3zaap episode. Somehow, I'd only watched the second part before :confused12: but finally saw the first one today and OMG they are soooo cute :love::love:
When they were telling about their first impressions of each other, specially when Yaya said, "I thought he was so arrogant" :risas3:
I had a permanent smile during the whole duration of the show :love::love:
I am legit waiting for the interview, even if it's years from now, that'll come after they've announced they're together/engaged. They probably still won't divulge too many information, being the private people they are (which I totally respect), but it'll still be enough to leave a smile on my face, as the case is with all of their interviews (that I've watched) :icon12:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I have looked at it all and I have never get bored to watch it again so I will share it again to you all. NO way you will not fall in love with these two, even today, I have not still find out the way out :risas3:, they are so addicted lol :love:. (thanks you to NYinterFC). You should look at al ltheir TALK SHOW. There are many more.

ENJOYYYY :aaaaa:

ENG SUB] Yaya Urassaya - 3 Zaap | 4 September 2013

[ENG SUB] Nadech - 3 Zaap | 20 February 2013

[Eng Sub] Nadech Yaya @ 3 Zaap show 26-2-14 Week1 Full

[Eng Sub] Nadech Yaya @ 3 Zaap show 5-3-14 Week2 END Full

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Omg they look adorable .. na actually did his hair lol
Maybe that will be the pic she use for his bday wish .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think James' family is very wealthy and living in Hong Kong. Read that James is very close to Nadech and his family and look up to Nadech as an older brother. He even called Yaya sister-in-law in Chinese. Both Nadech's mom and Yaya's mom treat him like a family member or a son.
Glad that they all can meet up and spend time together.

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Just watched the 2014 3zaap episode. Somehow, I'd only watched the second part before :confused12: but finally saw the first one today and OMG they are soooo cute :love::love:
When they were telling about their first impressions of each other, specially when Yaya said, "I thought he was so arrogant" :risas3:
I had a permanent smile during the whole duration of the show :love::love:
I am legit waiting for the interview, even if it's years from now, that'll come after they've announced they're together/engaged. They probably still won't divulge too many information, being the private people they are (which I totally respect), but it'll still be enough to leave a smile on my face, as the case is with all of their interviews (that I've watched) :icon12:

Can't blame NY Yaya thought teerak was SNOBBISH doesn't like to talk to her truth is PBear doesn't know how to speak English well so he would rather keep quiet

CaSURVIVOUR

loving the discussion :)

As a relatively new fan myself, I have a question to the fans here - especially those that have been here for a long time - and I hope it won't upset you all. What do you think of Nadech's manager Ae Supachai? I didn't really care much about him when I first learned about NY but then I started reading things about him that didn't sound very good.

Moreover, few days ago I was talking to someone on youtube and he/she said that the only reason Nadech keeps winning awards and polls is because of Ae Supachai who pays for them. Of course I don't believe this is true at all because anyone with eyes can see how amazing and talented Nadech is as an actor and he totally deserves every award he got. Also, if you saw him at events, you can always see the huge number of fans and people that show up to see him and take his pics. Hes clearly #1 when it comes to popularity in Thailand. However, other posters were also saying how Ae supchai is not to be trusted. So I started to look up info on him and I found this information so far:
1)Hes an opportunist and a manipulator both in the industry and with the media.
2)He has been dying to sign Yaya under his company because of her "koojin" status with Nadech and her individual popularity. However, Yaya has turned him down and now he tries to promote other actresses and celebrities under his company by using Nadech's name. Apparently, he even circulated fake rumors of Nadech dating one of those girls to gain her media attention and popularity.
3)He always tries to use the "koojin" concept to promote his celebrities like he did with Mark, Nadech, Weir, and Kim to name a few.
4)Some of the managers he hire to work with his celebs often take extra money from celeb's sponsors and event organizers without letting the celebs know.
5)He tried to promote Mai Davika as the "new Yaya" and made media outlets release gossip reports about how Mai is better than Yaya to get Mai attention and more sponsors.
6)He has ignored James Ma's career for the most part because James doesnt agree with him using these methods to gain popularity and recognition.

What do you all think about this? I understand that Nadech has a really good relationship with him and they consider him one of the family but reading this stuff made me worried because now I feel that antis are using Ae Supchai to attack Nadech. I would love to hear your thoughts and info on this.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so please let me know and I can delete this post

Thanks but true or not about Supachai this is not worthy of our time to discuss here better delete this I will also delete my quote of this later

I would rather want to read posts with positivity and Likit Ruk related and NY Fin topics just saying but dont get me wrong i don't hate you really In fact I am so happy you as a newbie here N.Y. shippers is getting bigger.

CaSURVIVOUR

I seriously cant understand why would some of yaya fc hate nadech. He is the perfect man for yaya. Eventho initially i was more into mark and yaya( lol, thanks to klueen chewit) after i watched the rising sun( my first ny lakorn! ), everything has changed. I just love nadech and yaya . who wouldnt fall for nadech ? ; he's handsome, humble, has greattt acting skill, funny, always put family as first priority and yeah super popular. I cant think of any other guy who is perfect for yaya:clap:

Feel sorry for those pathetic N.Y. haters these people are insane and losers.Let's not dwell on this kind of fans what matters most is that we are all Happy shippers of our beloved N.Y.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Come back to LLSR, Real life VS Lakorn lol ( I think Nadech prefers to taste Yaya's meal in real life than Petra in LLSR :eek:. Let's go to shop together "Tee rak" to buy some spaghettis in Sukhumvit 39 :naughty2::naughty2::love::love: lol)

the videos -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZMOccKlTOs/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

Thanks to nyinterfc for this MV, miss LLSR so much!

Favourite posture of James Ma I guess lol

What does "Lei Ho" means, does anybody know? (Nadech is always in "funny mode" :risas3:, sure he s the entertainer during this trip)
cr: james_jamesma

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 Lei Ho means Hello. Nei ho is more classic cantonese originating in Guangzhou, but Lei ho is probably more commonly used by cantonese speakers in Hong Kong. So you can say it in witch ever way you prefer. In Hong Kong, people prefer Lei Ho. James Ma is from Hong Kong, so he probably uses Lei Ho. So that's the way he tought NY to say. Nadech is definitely so funny! :pancarta:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Poor James...3rd wheeling everywhere he goes...:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
It's time to start looking for someone James..I kind of ship him with Diana, they look cute together n he teases her a lot in some of the bts (bet he's getting tips from N) ;) jk jk

NY look like they r off in their honeymoon or something or maybe that's just me lol.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Come back to LLSR, Real life VS Lakorn lol ( I think Nadech prefers to taste Yaya's meal in real life than Petra in LLSR :eek:. Let's go to shop together "Tee rak" to buy some spaghettis in Sukhumvit 39 :naughty2::naughty2::love::love: lol)

the videos -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZMOccKlTOs/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

Thanks to nyinterfc for this MV, miss LLSR so much!

Favourite posture of James Ma I guess lol

What does "Lei Ho" means, does anybody know? (Nadech is always in "funny mode" :risas3:, sure he s the entertainer during this trip)
cr: james_jamesma
Lei ho means how are you in cantonese. It is a wide used language for people in hongkong or it means hi or hello

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
My question is, if you're a true fan of Yaya, how can you actually hate her P' Nadech aka her bestfriend???? It would not make any sense at all. And I'm actually really glad that they keep their private life private cause as fans, we don't need to know about their personal life. We already know how much they care and love each other hehe. I totally love how all of us here respect their privacy and that no one is demanding them to share information. I LOVE BEING HERE AND SHARING MY FEELS WITH YOU ALL!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya, thank you for sharing these Yaya's shows, I m going to do it but you did it 1st and with NY related timings, good job :thumbup:. Yaya is always so cute in her interviews, she cannot hide her feeling towards Na, always shy like a little girl who is in love :):love:

@christina_baek Totally agree, those who respect their private life will be happy to follow these 2 and what they share with us is enough to be happy and to understand how they feel towards each other. At this point, we are not wondering if they are dating or not but when will they get married :risas3:

Last edited: