[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Because nadech family is not wealthy, he came from countryside. They want yaya to marry someone that is handsome like god, rich like hell who can deserve her.
My bias is Yaya but its terrible that people hate on him because of his background and wealth. At this day and age, wealth is the last thing people should be looking at to judge someone. Just look at Donald Trump for God's sake. What a dumb excuse to hate Nadech especially since he is nowhere near poor now. In fact, hes probably one of the richest celebrities in Thailand. My Thai friend told me that Nadech is number 1 celebrity in Thailand and I myself have seen many media reports of him being the highest paid actor in Thailand over the past few years. He also has the most sponsors and advertisements. If they want someone rich, then he fits the bill. Not to mention that hes easily one of the best, if not the best, looking male celebrity in Thailand. So if they want someone handsome, hes also fits the bill for Yaya. Unless there is something wrong with his personality, hes literally the ideal bf/husband. Just look at all the famous female celebs that obsess over him and try to flirt with him.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
My bias is Yaya but its terrible that people hate on him because of his background and wealth. At this day and age, wealth is the last thing people should be looking at to judge someone. Just look at Donald Trump for God's sake. What a dumb excuse to hate Nadech especially since he is nowhere near poor now. In fact, hes probably one of the richest celebrities in Thailand. My Thai friend told me that Nadech is number 1 celebrity in Thailand and I myself have seen many media reports of him being the highest paid actor in Thailand over the past few years. He also has the most sponsors and advertisements. If they want someone rich, then he fits the bill. Not to mention that hes easily one of the best, if not the best, looking male celebrity in Thailand. So if they want someone handsome, hes also fits the bill for Yaya. Unless there is something wrong with his personality, hes literally the ideal bf/husband. Just look at all the famous female celebs that obsess over him and try to flirt with him.
Although there are many people who try to flirt with him, he never care, because his eyes can only fit one girl, that is urassaya.

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya, thank you for sharing these Yaya's shows, I m going to do it but you did it 1st and with NY related timings, good job :thumbup:. Yaya is always so cute in her interviews, she cannot hide her feeling towards Na, always shy like a little girl who is in love :):love:
@sasuke06

you're welcome dear i just want to strengthened our NY shippers babies new family members they need STRONG SOLID evidences that NY are indeed a couple:icon12: soon to get married any time soon:love::naughty2::icon12::pancarta::risas3::risas3:btw in 1st and 2nd videos did you noticed Yaya thought she wont be asked about her :facepalm::icon12::icon12:LOVELIFE:love: with her teerak:love::naughty2:poor Yaya:thumbup::pancarta:

during my time in 2012 i was a bit skeptic and in doubt i really dont trust in hearsays at all... that year NY are hiding their top secret love affair so i almost wanted to stop shipping them:fighting3:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Because nadech family is not wealthy, he came from countryside. They want yaya to marry someone that is handsome like god, rich like hell who can deserve her.

Nadech is not wealthy but he's not actually poor his adapted Japanese dad is rich and an engineer doesn't mean he came from the province he is already poor he is only stingy he is simple and humble not a hi so these are Nadech's charms that Yaya can't resist hehehe Hi So guys in general are spoiled brats and play boys maybe 8 out 10 Yaya doesn't need a wealthy husband or bf she needs someone like her teerak her idol her 1 of a kind partner in crime who can make her laugh need i say more hehehe

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Most of Nadech haters come from Jirassaya (James J + Yaya shipper) + the new one Kluen cheewit FC (Mark FC are not Nadech haters) but many thit/G shipper have dissapeared since they knew about NY, about Nadech and after watching LLSR, just like many members here who were into Kluen Cheewit lol. Most of MY shipper are now from China. There are differents reasons which explain that they dislike him such as they prefer others actors, just a little group accuse him about his background and nobody knows if his family is poor or not, he comes from khonkaen who is the capital of Esan province (one of the biggest city in Thailand), he doesn't come from a village. His family is the neighbour of Weir Sukolawat's family too. His father is a japanese, I don't think a stranger who come to work in an another country is poor. And in any case, no one care about his backfground because today, he must be the richest actor in thai ET. He s very down to earth and never shows how much he s rich. There are many actors/actresses who have not the half of his wealth but show off a lot about their fortune. Before, it was Nadech FC who dislike Yaya, such as NK (Na / kim) shipper, NT (Na/taew), this is a cycle without an end. If you hate someone, you will find any excuses to hate him such as lies, rumours!

I think we should not give them (the haters) so much importance. How many are there? Not that much. There are less than 10 yaya only fc anti Nadech who are active in social media whereas there are millions of people who ship NY and praise them so why do we need to care them? I have always said it, those who try to make dramas, bark a lot, with a group to make a louder voice. When 5 yaya only fc anti Na comment to make their dramas, there are 1000 comments after them who praise NY lol.

You cannot be loved by everyone moreover when you are a superstar. If there are many people who love you and admire you, there will always have a little group who hates you. Those who try to attack someone, it only shows that finally, they give them importance because they are jealous. If I feel nothing with someone, I will not lose any second with him/her but if I need to attack him/her, it means I consider him/her as a threat!

Let's just talk about positive things, not rumours or dramas because there are just postitive things in NY's life. NY are very far, far , far away from all the dramas. Nothing will affect their way of life. When the haters are trying to make dramas, Nadech Yaya and their family are happy together and in love in Hong Kong :risas3:

A lucky chinese fan of Nadech who has succeed to take a selfie with him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZOY4_PnEn7/?hl=fr&tagged=nadech

@YadechTaemint his favourites jeans for sure!!

Yaya, you have forgotten to precise "by P Nadech" in your post lol

Well, if Yaya is between two persons who wore a white Tshirt (Mae Pla & Mae Kaew), the one who took this photo and wore a blue T-shirt (nobody is next to him) must be her official photographer! What a shy girl, don't be shy and tell to the world to who you give this so cute & sexy glance to!

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
People who say that yaya is gonna get with or should get with a hiso guy are really looking down on her coz they assume she's basically like a lot of actresses who aim to marry up while also saying that nadech isn't good enough for her. She and nadech aren't flashy people despite being very rich. Nadech is very rich himself now since he's earned so much and he's not frivolous. Even his porsche was second hand. He's frugal but he's not cheap. His watches alone are more than some peoples cars. He dresses very hickish every now and then but he has some bougie tastes too ahaha If he likes or really wants to buy something he'll go all out for his loved ones and he's a gentleman. Margie even said that when they're out eating as a group he always insist to pay for everyone. Even if some people look down on nadech for not being from bkk, khon kaen isn't a small town it's one of the biggest cities in the country and yeah he was brought up comfortably. If he was poor, you think his family would be able to afford to go on vacations to Japan every year when he was little ahaha going to japan even for americans is not cheap. Yaya likes his hickish ways sorry hahaha watch their ratree samosorn interview with the cast of 4hjhkk and just watch how yaya reacts to nadech she loves it when he speaks esan.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
i love reading about everyone's thoughts...especially the long ones, it's really interesting :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
before i thought nadech was just average like his family wasn't poor (becuz his childhood pics shows that his parents gave him everything like signing him to join all sorts of sports/activities that he wants n the oversea trips) but now, here in present-time its obvious that he is very well-off though he doesn't show-off/flaunt it like other people. totally agree with all the previous comments.
also he doesn't spend much on himself by the looks of things but for the people he loves/cares for he goes all out for them, that alone tells us how much of a great man he is

i still find it hard to believe those people hate nadech so much when there really is nothing negative about that guy to receive such hate.
oh well they can hate all they want cause yaya loves him:naughty2: (and he has lots of fans to support/love him) and that's all that matters

Last edited:
@Mins

yep you said it right I am so ashamed for those Yaya's fans who looked down on Nadech in fact they also looked down on Yaya wishing her to get married a Hi So guy sad truth is they think Yaya is MATERIALISTIC:fighting3::BangHead::sad6:who loves money a lot by getting a wealthy husband:BangHead::BangHead:

anyways enough of this topic i cant tolerate some Yaya's fans are stupid:fighting3::fighting3:

Nadech himself is already a certified HI SO not because his parents are rich but because his wealth is earned by HIMSELF so do you think Yaya would choose the Hi So with from birth who is spoiled brat:BangHead: and plaboy:BangHead:Nadech is a good catch of Yaya he is already rich at his young age his frugality can make him richer so Yaya is so much secure her future husband is wise.I remember Nadech said he wants his family to live well and have a good life very comfortable:love: I understand why he works hard a lot he is just striking while the iron is hot:clap:.In my opinion in case NY will get married and will have their own children I guess they will stay popular and hot will have more products to be endorsed it will double because will become parents so even their babies will become models like them:icon12:OMG i cant imagine to see cute NY babies:love::naughty2::icon12:

BTS from GRGR shoot early 2011 when Yaya was performing her GF duty to her teerak @2:53 :love::naughty2::icon12::clap::cheer:

the story behind Urassaya's since 2011:icon12:SHIRT

:love::naughty2::love::naughty2::love::naughty2::thumbup::cheer::thumbup:

@yayayaya

do you know who are those people with James Ma in the 1st picture?:naughty2:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don't think na is poor but not as rich like the billionaire but his parents does have money . From what I gather I think his mom has her own business or an apartment for rent . It's been awhile . As a child I think na was able to do a lot of activities that some can't afforded to do .Na is consider rich in his home town . I think it doesn't matter how rich u r but if u come from the country side and be known as esan ,people just kinda assumed u r poor . Correct me if I am wrong .if he was consider poor back than well the boy is rich now .who has a great personality,humble gentleman and to top if off he is handsome .. if no girls see or want that well that they r stupid lol .maybe they r mad cuz he won't choose them cuz his heart belong to ya that's why they find faults in him lol

Last edited: