[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
The only nadech's lakorn that i've watched without yaya is the one with mew. I think it has no kissing scene, or probably one forehead kiss. I haven't watch the one with taew and kim. no kissing scene in there too? I mean even lip touching or etc haha. Do you guys think nadech will have a real kiss with matt in his upcoming lakorn?

Yep in fact Nadech is choosy to his roles he wants to read the script first one time Ms Chompoo teased him that Nadech refuse to have real kiss to any other actress(only with Yaya:love::naughty2:):risas3::risas3::pancarta:

:thumbup: and we can usually see if Nadech is with Yaya we can see him holding or touching Yaya's back (bf duties:love:)during awards gathering and some events when I saw him with Teaw he never held her like what he does to Yaya:icon12:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Nadech and mark share a lot of mutual friends but they're not like best friends to each other. To me, recently as in the past few years just feels like mark and nadech are friends from high school but out grew each other but whenever they see each other they still have good feelings. I think nadech was always more close to mark but he just respected mario more coz mario probably is more mature than both. He shared bedrooms with both at ae's house mark first then mario when mark moved out. I don't think they had a falling out but they just have different interests. The manager thing, nadech hangs out with even one of mark's tomboy manager coz she is part of their circle of friends so I don't think there's really any bad blood they're just not as close as people assume to make time to hangout. But you know even though nadech is busy he still makes time to see people like the bodyguards from rising sun ahahaha Nadech's real best friends are his friends from KK. The industry friends, his real circle of industry friend are mint n, noey, pol and mark would've been here too but since mint n... he's out on his own. The whole 4hjhkk gang aren't really that close for all just coz each person has different levels of relationship... the girls are more close but the boys.. nadech and mark are friends but nadech doesn't like boy but boy and mark are okay ahahaha even though margie has all of the girls as her bridesmaids, the 4hjhkk girls aren't even her top best friends ahahaha they're mostly just good friends if anything.
I think nadech is okay with all of ch3's p'rek, just not overly close with. I don't think nadech dislike boy or anything because they wish each other happy birthday n boy sometime still tease nadech or tag him in pic (rarely nowadays). But u r definitely right about the girls being closer to one another than the boys. Nadech is more mellow plus he isn't a city-boy so his personality is more conservative, whereas mark, boy etc r more into city-lifestyle (like someone previously mention "thug-life" style).
Pretty sure they r all friends with no bad blood (or very little bad blood, if any).

I remember reading about how the girls picked nadech n thinking LOL, who wouldn't want the down-to-earth joker who's a total gentleman.

One thing I'm surprised with is that mint is close with nadech(?)
I didn't know that lol but that's cool (would love to see them act together in a lakorn)

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
The only nadech's lakorn that i've watched without yaya is the one with mew. I think it has no kissing scene, or probably one forehead kiss. I haven't watch the one with taew and kim. no kissing scene in there too? I mean even lip touching or etc haha. Do you guys think nadech will have a real kiss with matt in his upcoming lakorn?
I think Nadech might have a real kiss with Matt since he did not get to see the script first for My Love from the Star. I remembered from his interview about this new lakorn, he said that when he was contacted to play in My Love from the star, he accepted it right away because he thought that it is a very good opportunity for him. He even said in his first interview related to this My love from the star saying that he did not know whether he was going to be the lead guy. But of course, now we all know that he is going to be the lead. Also, the production of My love from the star thai version always had their leads doing real kisses so far.

I do not know, but for me I feel strange and unpleasant whenever I see Nadech kissed other actresses in lakorns. I cannot imagine how bad and strange I am going to feel if i see him doing a real kiss with matt or other actresses. :-((( I might even cry. haha. I do not know, but I really really do not want him to do real kisses with other actresses. I want him to do it with Yaya only.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Lol.. u r funny . Its kinda unfair for him if he is required to kiss another actress but fans won't let him . Ya already kiss someone . They r doing their job whether we like it or not lol

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Lol.. u r funny . Its kinda unfair for him if he is required to kiss another actress but fans won't let him . Ya already kiss someone . They r doing their job whether we like it or not lol
lol good point. but, seriously I cannot handle to watch kissing other actresses lol. My heart will break, haha

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't mind him kissing another girl. It's just acting. Everybody knows who his real sweetheart is.

@liyou, Nadech did acted with Mint Natwara in his first lakorn but I think you were thinking she was talking about Mint Chalida. I think Mint N. and Nadech are kinda close because when they first started acting they had to go live with P'Ae's for proper training on how to act and behave in the E.T. industry.

Kian

sarNie Egg
Looks like NY are going somewhere together? My Twitter timeline is freaking out over this post for some reason but I don't understand what's going on lol, so I'll leave this for you guys :confused12:

IMG_2891.jpg
cr. UnderbedDara on Twitter

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It's a shadow from the mirror that make it look like a big diamond ring . If it's a ring that big , it's good lol. She will let us know if something like that happen

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
loving the discussion :)

As a relatively new fan myself, I have a question to the fans here - especially those that have been here for a long time - and I hope it won't upset you all. What do you think of Nadech's manager Ae Supachai? I didn't really care much about him when I first learned about NY but then I started reading things about him that didn't sound very good.

Moreover, few days ago I was talking to someone on youtube and he/she said that the only reason Nadech keeps winning awards and polls is because of Ae Supachai who pays for them. Of course I don't believe this is true at all because anyone with eyes can see how amazing and talented Nadech is as an actor and he totally deserves every award he got. Also, if you saw him at events, you can always see the huge number of fans and people that show up to see him and take his pics. Hes clearly #1 when it comes to popularity in Thailand. However, other posters were also saying how Ae supchai is not to be trusted. So I started to look up info on him and I found this information so far:
1)Hes an opportunist and a manipulator both in the industry and with the media.
2)He has been dying to sign Yaya under his company because of her "koojin" status with Nadech and her individual popularity. However, Yaya has turned him down and now he tries to promote other actresses and celebrities under his company by using Nadech's name. Apparently, he even circulated fake rumors of Nadech dating one of those girls to gain her media attention and popularity.
3)He always tries to use the "koojin" concept to promote his celebrities like he did with Mark, Nadech, Weir, and Kim to name a few.
4)Some of the managers he hire to work with his celebs often take extra money from celeb's sponsors and event organizers without letting the celebs know.
5)He tried to promote Mai Davika as the "new Yaya" and made media outlets release gossip reports about how Mai is better than Yaya to get Mai attention and more sponsors.
6)He has ignored James Ma's career for the most part because James doesnt agree with him using these methods to gain popularity and recognition.

What do you all think about this? I understand that Nadech has a really good relationship with him and they consider him one of the family but reading this stuff made me worried because now I feel that antis are using Ae Supchai to attack Nadech. I would love to hear your thoughts and info on this.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so please let me know and I can delete this post

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
@Mins Thanks for your detailed response and clarification. It makes a lot of sense. I didnt know he was managing Yaya too because I thought I heard Yaya say in an interview that her mom is her manager and she denied Ae Supchai being her manager. I guess he might be helping her mom arrange deals for her which would make sense too since shes Nadech's partner :)

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Well he's not her manager, he's more like her agent so she was right to deny the question. An agent is someone who gets you the job i.e her cfs... I don't think he gets all of them for her but at least the ones that involve NY coz yaya is famous enough that they just come to her too so they can go through the channel or directly her.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
loving the discussion :)

As a relatively new fan myself, I have a question to the fans here - especially those that have been here for a long time - and I hope it won't upset you all. What do you think of Nadech's manager Ae Supachai? I didn't really care much about him when I first learned about NY but then I started reading things about him that didn't sound very good.

Moreover, few days ago I was talking to someone on youtube and he/she said that the only reason Nadech keeps winning awards and polls is because of Ae Supachai who pays for them. Of course I don't believe this is true at all because anyone with eyes can see how amazing and talented Nadech is as an actor and he totally deserves every award he got. Also, if you saw him at events, you can always see the huge number of fans and people that show up to see him and take his pics. Hes clearly #1 when it comes to popularity in Thailand. However, other posters were also saying how Ae supchai is not to be trusted. So I started to look up info on him and I found this information so far:
1)Hes an opportunist and a manipulator both in the industry and with the media.
2)He has been dying to sign Yaya under his company because of her "koojin" status with Nadech and her individual popularity. However, Yaya has turned him down and now he tries to promote other actresses and celebrities under his company by using Nadech's name. Apparently, he even circulated fake rumors of Nadech dating one of those girls to gain her media attention and popularity.
3)He always tries to use the "koojin" concept to promote his celebrities like he did with Mark, Nadech, Weir, and Kim to name a few.
4)Some of the managers he hire to work with his celebs often take extra money from celeb's sponsors and event organizers without letting the celebs know.
5)He tried to promote Mai Davika as the "new Yaya" and made media outlets release gossip reports about how Mai is better than Yaya to get Mai attention and more sponsors.
6)He has ignored James Ma's career for the most part because James doesnt agree with him using these methods to gain popularity and recognition.

What do you all think about this? I understand that Nadech has a really good relationship with him and they consider him one of the family but reading this stuff made me worried because now I feel that antis are using Ae Supchai to attack Nadech. I would love to hear your thoughts and info on this.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so please let me know and I can delete this post
Those people who comment like this must be jealous of nadech's popularity or they are yaya fans who anti nadech and want yaya to leave nadech for another man, nadech is a good actor but i dont really like ae because he seems taking advantage from his stars. If nadech leaves him, he will surely frame nadech for being an ungrateful child and probably yaya will be affected also. Aum also tops the polls and have many awards, why they are not saying her...

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
i just stalked his ig lol. So he's managing kim as well? No wonder there's plenty of her pic in his ig. He seems like a NY shipper as well because he posted quite a few pics of na and ya.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah ae is pro ny. He pissed me off too recently when he made yaya look stupid saying she didn't understand thai well but it was really a bad error. A very bad one that brought out all of the trolls ahahaha but again it just shows that whenever people try to say that ae manipulated this and that regarding ny isn't true coz he doesn't even follow what's current in their lives and it shows that nadech doesn't and hasn't consult with ae on any personal matter for people to think that ae is forcing nadech to deny yaya based on business.. yeah kim hired ae close to two years ago to manage her that's why she has a lot more cfs and a lot with james ma too. He's been promoting them as a package now since their lakorn took off. Nadech doesn't have to leave ae coz he's not signed with ae. Even mario and ken's contract have ended they're still on good terms. People who left like mai and mark were probably heavily influenced by their managers. Mai tried to sue ae but he countered sue and won... I'm sure managers have ripped off the actors before but I don't think someone as rich as ae would have to do that. They probably just feel like they deserved more from him... nadech doesn't need to buy awards. He has so much of sure he's tired from having to go pick it up ahahaha if he was so thirsty for the awards he wouldn't pull out of them like the huggable guy awards for many years now he chose to not participate coz a lot of those awards are just extra he doesn't need them.
Agree with you, channel 3 also gives many events to mark, why they focus on nadech so much lol...