[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah ae is pro ny. He pissed me off too recently when he made yaya look stupid saying she didn't understand thai well but it was really a bad error. A very bad one that brought out all of the trolls ahahaha but again it just shows that whenever people try to say that ae manipulated this and that regarding ny isn't true coz he doesn't even follow what's current in their lives and it shows that nadech doesn't and hasn't consult with ae on any personal matter for people to think that ae is forcing nadech to deny yaya based on business.. yeah kim hired ae close to two years ago to manage her that's why she has a lot more cfs and a lot with james ma too. He's been promoting them as a package now since their lakorn took off. Nadech doesn't have to leave ae coz he's not signed with ae. Even mario and ken's contract have ended they're still on good terms. People who left like mai and mark were probably heavily influenced by their managers. Mai tried to sue ae but he countered sue and won... I'm sure managers have ripped off the actors before but I don't think someone as rich as ae would have to do that. They probably just feel like they deserved more from him... nadech doesn't need to buy awards. He has so much of sure he's tired from having to go pick it up ahahaha if he was so thirsty for the awards he wouldn't pull out of them like the huggable guy awards for many years now he chose to not participate coz a lot of those awards are just extra he doesn't need them.
Nadech replies that he does not need to tell ae about his personal business, this is true, ae is not his father, next time ae please be quiet, he is not being helpful to nadech...

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Ae really brought about a lot of negativity for his amateur response like he turned the time back 5 years for that... anyway we got through it ahahaha and now NY is on a surprise getaway... waiting for more pics....
So i think nadech is protecting yaya reputation, if they admit they are together, sure people will attack him and yaya by saying that ae ask them to do so to gain attention

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
its stupid to think that P'a or nadech would buy polls there's no reason for them to spend money on small awards like this n plus with the amount of cfs, lakorns n other events nadech had been contracted with, these awards don't contribute more then their worth to his popularity. all these ANTIS b making up stuff just to spoil nadech's name :aloofandbored::aloofandbored:

regarding p'a i only know that his relationship with mai is the only bad one....due to mai sueing him....but with nadech, weir, mario, aum, james ma (p'a REALLY pushed to promote him) r all good relationship. and about what he said about yaya, i think it was just interpretation- they have a good relationship from what i can tell from all these years n yes p'a does help yaya's mum in managing yaya's schedule so its all good

NY in hong kong ;);) more FIN pics im guessing :aaaaa:
also about what yaya said about the ring...had me :facepalm: n then :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: like how in the world is a reflection able to give such a flash in low lit environment n at the specific area of her finger like that LOL but ok ok still a FIN moment
so so looking forward to more especially since we just got the "feeding each other" moment yesterday :)

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah if you're coming from a different culture or you're just more modern, or if you're a hater ahaha you're not gonna understand why they don't use the bf/gf label. I don't have a problem if people play the denying game or they're open both are fine paths to take. You just have to accept that this is how the majority of thai celebs have responded with and will continue to do so... But the anti's who are just searching have it wrong when they say that nadech makes' yaya appear stupid for not admitting anything... in thai culture when you call someone your boyfriend or girlfriend you're basically saying they're you're spouse or you're fucking... and the sentiments is as crass as it's written. It's just a bold move to come out and say you're bf/gf. I'm sure people assume that these stars aren't all innocent and such but it's not like they should have to be forced to air their business...
Agree with you, we can see how much nadech loves yaya from his actions as a saying goes, action speaks louder than words.

Tanya

sarNie Egg
It's so fun to read everyone's posts here. As a new NY fan, it's really great to get so many old and new information about NY! :aaaaa:
By the time I read all the comments, the conversation was already coming close to an end, so I didn't chime in before. :pancarta: But really appreciate everyone posting all the news and everything :thumbup:
Btw, are NY going to Hong Kong for something work-related?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OMG, this thread have so many new NYFC members. I am so glad!! Welcome to everyone, the newbies, the olders who have decided to come back ( I am also a newbie in AF, but an old NYFC since 2010 even if you often see me defend NY everywhere :risas3:). It s very good that you all come to participate in NY's thread, it is more livable, fun and we all love the same one, the better things are to share our hapiness with the other and this couple NY are definitely a treasure for many people. They can make you laugh and smile with just so simple moments, because they are not fake, they are sincere, very humble, nver show off, THEY ARE PERFECT, BORN TO BE TOGETHER!!

@Mins oh girl, you rock!! I am so happy that someone like you come to join us. You seem to know a lot about NY just like me and older NYFC and I agree with all you've said, very precised and TRUE!

@Shiera I think you have known Yaya thanks to Kluen Cheewit so you may not know many things about NY and Nadech. From what I have seen when you share some infos about Nadech, Ae and Yaya, many of your infos must come from Yaya only FC who are anti Na. This is exactly the infos they so hard try to spread, all of these infos are lies! You should take a distance from them, I advice you. You will see that the more you will learn about Nadech, about NY, the more you will understand that nobody is better to be with Yaya than Nadech and also Yaya to be with Nadech and all the bullshits we see from Yaya FC who hates Nadech are simple rumours.

@Mins have made very good answers to you, so she has facilitated my task but I will add other things.

About Ae who pays the others to allow Nadech to win Awards. Of course, totally false why? Just with these two simple examples, you will easily understand:
- Aump Patcharapa as far as she obviously the superstar of Thailand and people love her a lot, she has not won many awards in her career. She is the one who Ae love the most because he began with her in Thai ET. So if there is someone he would like to give an award, this is Aump.
- About Nadech, he s the only male actor who has won 3 nataraj awards in his career (the most prestigious award in thai ET). The ones who vote are those who come from thai ET, the producers, directors, actors themself so as much as Ae is powerful, he cannot convert them all. If you have looked at all Nadech's lakorn, he s considerated as the best actor from his generation, no one can compete with him. He s the only one actor who can compete with the old ch3 actors like Ken theeradeth, Aum atichart, Willy etcc. And it s even more unbelivable when you know that Nadech is one who has made the less lakorn compare to other actors.
A very huge information, Nadech has ordered NYFC to not vote for him anymore in award ceremony where people have to pay for their idol. He has ordered NYFC to use their strenght to only support Yaya. He doesn't want his FC to lose money for him.
This year, James Ma has had for the first time been nomineed to the nataraj award, but he lost! Kim thanks to her lakorn with James Ma has been nomineed in many award ceremony but she did not won. They are both Ae kids, but they lost. Wish you will understand that this rumour is totally false!

About your statement:
1) Every managers have to be an opportunist and manipulator, or how will they survive in this savage thai ET lol. Moreover when you are the most powerful!

2) Not true because Yaya is a ch3 Kid, it is impossible for Ae to sign her so of course, he has never tried to do it. You have to know that Ae is the big boss manager of Nadech. But Ae hires Aashar to deal with NY's work and Gu to deal with Nadech's work. I can tell you that everything that you see about NY, theirs ads, endorsements such as Lays / 7eleven / yumyum / Shopee the last one and many many more come from Aashar who is the one in charge to NY's work. Ae is also the one who talk with CH3 about Nadech's lakorn. NY has played together 6times! If Ae would like to bash over Yaya and pair used Nadech for his kids, he will never find them so much opportunities! All what NY have had, they must be grateful towards Ae for sure!!
Another important information, I see often the Die hard only Yaya FC who are anti Nadech attack Ae, like Ae and Nadech take advantage on her. Do they know that all the Yaya's work they praise a lot just like the recent one "Maybelline Make it Happen" come from Ae? You often see Yaya with suchadastartrek and her cutie girl kid Sochoo, she's an agent of Ae and she's the one who help Mae Pla & Yaya to find many jobs just like the "make it happen" with Way Thaitanium. Yaya has met a very big success thanks to this work.

3) Of course he used koo jin concept, this is actually the concept that works the most in Thai ET. He will be stupid to not use it just like James Ma & Kimberly.

4) They don't make extra money. No one will be stupid to stay with him. The deal is, you give me 30% of your incomes when you are a newbie. But for Nadech, Mario, Aump etcc, there is not anymore any contract beween them, they stay with him because they are recognized. What they want to give him, they give like 10% etcc.

5) Mai at the beginning was his kid not Yaya so It's normal that he has to promote her. And in any case, nothing could affect Yaya because Mai Davika was working at ch7, not in ch3 so the competition is less ruder.

6) This is obviously totally false lool like 1000%. Have you ever seen Ae IG and James Ma's work? If there is one kid Ae promotes and supports a lot, this is definitely James Ma. Each week, he has an event whereas Nadech, we have to wait a long time to see him (due to his high rate cost, he s too much expensive lol, just like Yaya)

@All the others new NYFC, thank you for becoming from Silent readers to active members. I know that they are many silent readers. Do you know that each day, Likit rak thread increases by 2000views !! It's amazing and you all help to contribute to this success. Our duty from old NYFC is to spread the love about NY because they deserve to be loved. They give us back so much hapiness. :love:

OUR HAPINESS :love::naughty2::nut::nut::naughty2::love:

When Nadech is speaking english, he s so cute :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
OMG, this thread have so many new NYFC members. I am so glad!! Welcome to everyone, the newbie, the older who has decided to come back ( I am also a newbie in AF, but an old NYFC since 2010 even if you often see me defend NY everywhere :risas3:). It s very good that you all come to participate in NY's thread, it is more livable, fun and we all love the same one, the better things are to share our hapiness with the other and this couple NY are definitely a treasure for many people. They can make you laugh and smile with just so simple moments, because they are not fake, they are sincere, very humble, nver show off, THEY ARE PERFECT, BORN TO BE TOGETHER!!

@Mins oh girl, you rock!! I am so happy that someone like you come to join us. You seem to know a lot about NY just like me and older NYFC and I agree with all you've said, very precised and TRUE!

@Shiera I think you have known Yaya thanks to Kluen Cheewit so you may not know many things about NY and Nadech. From what I have seen when you share some infos about Nadech, Ae and Yaya, many of your infos must come from Yaya only FC who are anti Na. This is exactly the infos they so hard try to spread, all of these infos are lies! You should take a distance from them, I advice you. You will see that the more you will learn about Nadech, about NY, the more you will understand that nobody is better to be with Yaya than Nadech and also Yaya to be with Nadech and all the bullshits we see from Yaya FC who hates Nadech are simple rumours.

@Mins have made very good answers to you, so she has facilitated my task but I will add other things.

About Ae who pays the others to allow Nadech to win Awards. Of course, totally false why? Just with these two simple examples, you will easily understand:
- Aump Patcharapa as far as she obviously the superstar of Thailand and people love her a lot, she has not won many awards in her career. She is the one who Ae love the most because he began with her in Thai ET. So if there is someone he would like to give an award, this is Aump.
- About Nadech, he s the only male actor who has won 3 nataraj awards in his career (the most prestigious award in thai ET). The ones who vote are those who come from thai ET, the producers, directors, actors themself so as much as Ae is powerful, he cannot convert them all. If you have looked at all Nadech's lakorn, he s considerated as the best actor from his generation, no one can compete with him. He s the only one actor who can compete with the old ch3 actors like Ken theeradeth, Aum atichart, Willy etcc. And it s even more unbelivable when you know that Nadech is one who has made the less lakorn compare to other actors.
This year, James Ma has had for the first time been nomineed to the nataraj award, but he lost! Kim thanks to her lakorn with James Ma has been nomineed in many award ceremony but she did not won. They are both Ae kids, but they lost. Wish you will understand that this rumour is totally false!

About your statement:
1) Every managers have to be an opportunist and manipulator, or how they will survive in this savage thai ET lol. Moreover when you are the most powerful!

2) Not true because Yaya is a ch3 Kid, it is impossible to Ae to sign her so of course, he has never tried to do it. You have to know that Ae is the big boss manager of Nadech. But Ae hires Aashar to deal with NY's work and Gu to deal with Nadech's work. I can tell you that everything that you see about NY, theirs ads, endorsements such as Lays / 7eleven / yumyum / Shopee the last one and many many more come from Aashar who is the one in charge to NY's work. If Ae would like to bash over Yaya, he will never find them so much opportunities! All what NY have had, they must be grateful towards Ae for sure!!
Another important information, I see often the Die hard only Yaya FC who are anti Nadech attack Ae, like Ae and Nadech take advantage on her. Do they know that all the Yaya's work they praise a lot just like the recent one "Maybelline Make it Happen" come from Ae? You often see Yaya with suchadastartrek and a cutie girl kid Sochoo, she's an agent of Ae and she's the one who help Mae Pla & Yaya to find many jobs just like the "make it happen". Yaya has met a very big success thanks to this work.

3) Of course he used koo jin concept, this is actually the concept that works the most in Thai ET. He will be stupid to not use it just like James Ma & Kimberly.

4) They don't make extra money. No one will be stupid to stay with him. The deal is, you give me 30% of your incomes when you are a newbie. But for Nadech, Mario, Aump etcc, there are not anymore contract, they stay with him because they are recognized. What they want to give him, they give like 10% etcc.

5) Mai at the beginning was his kids not Yaya so It's normal that he has to promote her. And in any case, nothing can affect Yaya because Mai Davika was working at ch7, not in ch3 so the competition is less ruder.

6) This is obviously totally false lool like 1000%. Have you ever seen Ae IG and James Ma's work? If there is one kid Ae promotes and supports a lot, this is definitely James Ma. Each week, he has an event whereas Nadech, we have to wait a long time to see him (due to his high rate cost, he s too much expensive lol, just like Yaya)

@All the others new NYFC, thank you for becoming from Silent readers to active members. I know that they are many silent readers. Do you know that each day, Likit rak thread increases by 2000views !! It's amazing and you all help to contribute to this success. Our duty from old NYFC is to spread the love about NY because they deserve to be loved. They give us back so much hapiness. :love:

OUR HAPINESS :love::naughty2::nut::nut::naughty2::love:

Whe Nadech, is speaking english, he s so cute :love::love::love::love:

How to kiss u, right now??? Completely agree :clap::clap::clap:
Perfect explanation. Thank u fam.

I'm sure everyone have notice that nadech is more confident with speaking English now right? ;)
It's so cute n I really enjoy hearing him speak English simply because I can understand him LOL

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I seriously cant understand why would some of yaya fc hate nadech. He is the perfect man for yaya. Eventho initially i was more into mark and yaya( lol, thanks to klueen chewit) after i watched the rising sun( my first ny lakorn! ), everything has changed. I just love nadech and yaya . who wouldnt fall for nadech ? ; he's handsome, humble, has greattt acting skill, funny, always put family as first priority and yeah super popular. I cant think of any other guy who is perfect for yaya:clap:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I seriously cant understand why would some of yaya fc hate nadech. He is the perfect man for yaya. Eventho initially i was more into mark and yaya( lol, thanks to klueen chewit) after i watched the rising sun( my first ny lakorn! ), everything has changed. I just love nadech and yaya . who wouldnt fall for nadech ? ; he's handsome, humble, has greattt acting skill, funny, always put family as first priority and yeah super popular. I cant think of any other guy who is perfect for yaya:clap:
I didn't like RS...too much action, a little boring for me (watched it only for NY interactions :love::icon12:) but I'm absolutely agree with everything else you said :love: I loved Mark and Yaya in KC, but Nadech and Yaya are in the first place of my heart since when I knew about them.

And Nadech....is so sexy when he speaks in englishhhhhhhhh :naughty2::naughty2::love: Do someone have other videos where he speak in english? :angel10::cheer:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Because nadech family is not wealthy, he came from countryside. They want yaya to marry someone that is handsome like god, rich like hell who can deserve her.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I didn't like RS...too much action, a little boring for me (watched it only for NY interactions :love::icon12:) but I'm absolutely agree with everything else you said :love: I loved Mark and Yaya in KC, but Nadech and Yaya are in the first place of my heart since when I knew about them.

And Nadech....is so sexy when he speaks in englishhhhhhhhh :naughty2::naughty2::love: Do someone have other videos where he speak in english? :angel10::cheer:
Yep RS really SUCKED the script was awful unfit for N.Y. RS is actually a PORN Japanese novel can we expect N.Y. to do a porn lakorn ?of course NOT !!! Skipping boring scene was the only option

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Anne22

Yaya follows those with who she has worked with: Taew in RS, Mew in Pantene CF, Kim/Margie/ Mint in 4Hua jai series, Matt in the series with Margie when Yaya has been paired with Aum Atichart (Matt is also a thai Norway like Yaya) ** Thank you for the correction liyou . As for Bella, they have worked in Maybelline just 1time, 2 years ago but they seem to not have friendship. Yaya has worked just 1 time with Mew too but Mew has been a co partner of Nadech and Mew is also a nyfc. It is not because they don't follow each other that there are problems, you cannot be friends with everybody and have the same interests.

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i have a question :rolleyes:

I've came across this one article about bella vs yaya but it was longgg time ago. what is it about? Im just curious because it seems like yaya and bella dont follow each other on ig but they both in chanel 3 right. I think yaya followed almost every ch3 actresses; matt, taew, mew, mint,,,

Im sorry if this question annoyed any of you, as a new fan i've a lot of things in my head :confused0:probably its just because they never work together

Sorry this is another nonsense topic hehehe nothing special about Bella

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
@Anne22

Yaya follows those with who she has worked: Taew in RS, Mew in Pantene CF, Kim/Margie/ Mint in 4Hua jai series, Matt no work together but Matt is a thai Norway like Yaya so for sure as 2 thai norway in ch3, they must know each other. As for Bella, they work in Maybelline but they seem to not have friendship. It is not because they don't follow each other that there are problems, you cannot be friends with everybody and have the same interests.
Sasuke fam, the way u talk look alike with my friend from france. She is a nadech fan but eventually become a ny fan

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
@Anne22

Yaya follows those with who she has worked: Taew in RS, Mew in Pantene CF, Kim/Margie/ Mint in 4Hua jai series, Matt no work together but Matt is a thai Norway like Yaya so for sure as 2 thai norway in ch3, they must know each other. As for Bella, they work in Maybelline just 1time but they seem to not have friendship. Yaya has worked just 1 time with Mew too but Mew has been a co partner of Nadech and Mew is also a nyfc. It is not because they don't follow each other that there are problems, you cannot be friends with everybody and have the same interests.
Matt worked with Yaya in 2013. There were in a series. It was Yaya, Margie, and Matt.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@liyou Oh yeah of course, how can I forget this series looool, the one with Aum atichart. Thank you!!

A sweet information from the MC of this show. The woman has surprised yesterday both Nadech & Yaya at the Supermarket near Sukhumvit 39, They wore jeans like cool clothes. they were going to buy pasta together. Seems like Yaya was choosing her pasta and nadech helped her by asking what kind of Pasta is she looking for looool, she said Nadech was very serious to help Yaya in finding her spaghetti, he was so cute. She didn't dare to call them (These two host are NYFC since a long time) This is the summarize of what they are saying about "spaghetti" lol:love::love::naughty2::naughty2::nut::nut: SWEEEEEEEEEEET & FIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Those who understand thai, you can check by your own ears lol.

Last edited: