[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@Shiera

FYI Nadech is attracted to mixed girls in general we must be thankful to PMam the LLRS producer who discovered N.Y. great chemistry during DJA she was the one who decided the first pairing of NY.Nadech's role in DJA was meant for Boy Pakorn but she said BP was too old for Yaya and the rest is history :love::naughty2::cheer::thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Shiera No of course, there is no problem, everybody can have their own opinion it's normal and at least, you give prooves and sources to what you are saying. And the most important thing is with who finally they are in love :thumbup:

What I think about the 1st love of Nadech, my opinion is based on what Nadech has said himself, not Mark (moreover when sthg comes from him lol). I believe only what Nadech and Yaya have said themself and not from another person. From who is it the best way to know about their love? From themself of course! If you believe in others, no way you will know the truth. Just like Nadech Yaya relationship, some are still persuaded that NY are brother/sister, do we believe them? :risas3:

If we believe what Mark has said ( absolutely not :risas3:), they were just 3guys who had fun on lakorn set and have decided to court the same girl to have fun like a game. If you love someone, you will not court a girl openly with 2 others men. Moreover, those who know Nadech very well, there is no way he will court a girl and behave like this. When Mark & Boy have many similarities and are part of their "THUG LIFE GROUP" today, Nadech will never join them because he s not like them. When they were shooting DJA, he didn't dare to court Yaya, he s such a gentleman and know that he has to wait and be patient.

If we focus our analyse on what Nadech has always said in his interview, since the 1st day of the fitting of 4hua jai haeng khun kao, he only remembered Yaya among all the other girls, he perfectly remembered what she wore from the bottom to the top and "Ja yossinee" asked him in Switch show, "what about Kim?" he said he remembered nothing except that she was big lol (considering this, he may not be attracted by Kim, of course this was a joke from Nadech, even MK love to tease each other by calling themself "big" don't take it seriously).

Don't forget too what Nadech has always said about his spec of women: mixed thai girl, who looks like a model (tall & skinny = YAYA lol). Yaya is the only girl who is a model among the others (Margie, Mint, Kim). Based on what he has always said and on what kind of woman he is attracted with, the Girl with who he has always put his attention on is Yaya. It is only my opinon. I wish we will not talk about MK anymore lol. Could we focus on NY please?

This is the switch show, NYinterFC has kindly translated it (the interested part about Yaya begin at 10min)

3zaap show

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
You can't trust what mark says, he's been known to play mind/media games. Look at when mint and her mom exposed them saying that he and his manager tried to set it up where mint and him were dating when she was already with her bf as an example. When he said that all the boys were chasing after kim sounds like he was embellishing on maybe a joke between the boys but I highly doubt they had a bet where they were chasing after her, this isn't a 90s teen movie hahaha I'm sure on both sides they've chatted about who they crushed on. During the time that they supposedly were chasing after kim, mark was even dating Mint N at that time and perhaps chasing after Mint C too... ahahaha just shows how disrespectful he was back then and to even drag the other boys in with it all for the purpose of making kim seem desirable on that show ahahaha Recommend to take that with a lot of grain of salt ahhahaa

I think nadech was into her since they started filming djk and everyone can see it from the crew to the fans. Paa jaew interviewed about it in a way where everyone knew they were too young and for nadech to approach it slowly and wait for the right time. The interview with the girls, all girls responded that they would choose nadech but Yaya actually didn't have an answer. She didn't know yet hahahaha nice to go down memory lane with the little build up to their love story... if you're a new NY fan, there's a lot of little details that you've missed that'll make you understand them more and their choices on how they display their relationship coz it's been like 7 years in the making but when you've followed them for so long, you just gotta learn to be patient and not over think every little thing coz after all of these years, it turned out okay ahahah more than okay in that they actually are together. For the first 2 or 3 years of following them it was really up and down coz the fans knows and sees things but they would always shut us down during their interviews... but slowly we started to get confirmation basically after toranee times and when they started to do merits as a set together and the media and industry basically started speaking about them in a tone where it's an inside thing that they are together.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
So nadech already denied the engagement news? Oh yeah every single time
I dont think NY should reveal their love to the public because love is between two people, if they reveal to public it will become somehow like showing off and its bad for the girl reputation. Maybe NY has just engaged secretly but we dont know it, just wait patiently haha

@Shiera

FYI Nadech is attracted to mixed girls in general we must be thankful to PMam the LLRS producer who discovered N.Y. great chemistry during DJA she was the one who decided the first pairing of NY.Nadech's role in DJA was meant for Boy Pakorn but she said BP was too old for Yaya and the rest is history :love::naughty2::cheer::thumbup:
I remember Nadech's interview that he likes MIXED breed ladies then someone :icon12:teases him like someone from:icon12: Norway and it's Yaya:love::naughty2::pancarta::cheer::clap:then :icon12:he was blushed:love::naughty2: and became shy:love::naughty2::thumbup::pancarta:

Kian

sarNie Egg
From NYinterFC's facebook page: #Repost from @krobkrua_banterng_ch3
・・・
"ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" แจงข่าวสวมแหวนหมั้นจาก "ณเดชน์" ไม่เป็นความจริง และที่สำคัญรูปที่เห็นเธอไม่ได้ใส่แหวน แต่เป็นแสงสะท้อนจากการถ่ายรูป แต่ยอมรับว่าครอบครัวของเธอจะสวมแหวนแต่งงานนิ้วนางข้างขวาจริง ซึ่งเป็นธรรมเนียมของชาวนอร์เวย์และแถบสแกนดิเนเวีย" @urassayas #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ #ครอบครัวบันเทิง #ch3

Not 100% sure what Yaya said, but according to Google Translate, she said something about the supposed ring being a reflection in the picture? If that's really what she said, it's an obvious lie because in her IG story that day, there really was a ring on THE finger. If there's something to hide, then the speculation that they're engaged is becoming more believable :aaaaa:

At the same time, I still want to respect their privacy because they deserve it, but I can't help feeling so happy at the possibility of seeing them get married :love:

Last edited:
You can't trust what mark says, he's been known to play mind/media games. Look at when mint and her mom exposed them saying that he and his manager tried to set it up where mint and him were dating when she was already with her bf as an example. When he said that all the boys were chasing after kim sounds like he was embellishing on maybe a joke between the boys but I highly doubt they had a bet where they were chasing after her, this isn't a 90s teen movie hahaha I'm sure on both sides they've chatted about who they crushed on. During the time that they supposedly were chasing after kim, mark was even dating Mint N at that time and perhaps chasing after Mint C too... ahahaha just shows how disrespectful he was back then and to even drag the other boys in with it all for the purpose of making kim seem desirable on that show ahahaha Recommend to take that with a lot of grain of salt ahhahaa

I think nadech was into her since they started filming djk and everyone can see it from the crew to the fans. Paa jaew interviewed about it in a way where everyone knew they were too young and for nadech to approach it slowly and wait for the right time. The interview with the girls, all girls responded that they would choose nadech but Yaya actually didn't have an answer. She didn't know yet hahahaha nice to go down memory lane with the little build up to their love story... if you're a new NY fan, there's a lot of little details that you've missed that'll make you understand them more and their choices on how they display their relationship coz it's been like 7 years in the making but when you've followed them for so long, you just gotta learn to be patient and not over think every little thing coz after all of these years, it turned out okay ahahah more than okay in that they actually are together. For the first 2 or 3 years of following them it was really up and down coz the fans knows and sees things but they would always shut us down during their interviews... but slowly we started to get confirmation basically after toranee times and when they started to do merits as a set together and the media and industry basically started speaking about them in a tone where it's an inside thing that they are together.
Thanks @Mins for the info

So true

At around late 2012 to 2014 I keep calling myself NY DELUSIONAL fan in RS thread:fighting3::fighting3:cause I dont trust HEARSAYS I want solid evidence like Yaya's shirt and Nadech's hand made scarp this object was DENIED by Nadech in 3Zaap in 2014 but finally he admitted it in 2016 then Yaya give Nadech 2shirts the one symbolizes her OWNERSHIP:icon12:of teerak:icon12:and the Givenchy couple shirt from Paris with Ï FEEL LOVE"on it:icon12:but prior to this in 2015 VDay NY dinner date leaked :love::naughty2:.These are the following factors that made me realized that NY shippers are NOT DELUSIONALs after all
1)Yaya and MPla were the only ones invited at Nadech's new house blessings in 2013-still i was skeptic:risas3::risas3:
2)NY never seen dating any other else since 2010 up to the present:love:
3)during Songkran 2013 Nadech admitted shyly he and Yaya spend it together with their families:love:
4)went to the dog park together rock climbing together wake boarding with Henry:love::love::naughty2:waaa so many dates together actually so many to mention:fighting3::risas3::risas3:
5)NY Europe photo shoot in 2014 so many BTS that NY act like BG/GF:love::naughty2: like what they did in NYC:icon12:
6)2015 VD dinner date without their moms:love::naughty2:
7)Yaya's ownership of teerak shirt and Givenchy shirt and Nadech's admission of the scarp:icon12::love::naughty2::cheer::clap:

So for the NEWBIES NY shippers here you wont regret it you made the right choice:clap::cheer:

10727797_803733663040906_940384503_n.jpg

who knows the back story of this :love::naughty2:private moment of NY:icon12: if i am not mistaken this was taken in 2013 in KhonKaen Nadech's province this was after the NY merit together they played hide n seek at Nadech's house then this is on their way to Nadech's farm house correct me if i am wrong:pancarta::pancarta:

WARNING ! to all FAKE NY shippers here:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead:you're WELCOME to join us but be sure you wont get hurt and be disappointed because TRUTH really HURTS:crybaby2::crybaby2::sad6::risas3::pancarta:

From NYinterFC's facebook page: #Repost from @krobkrua_banterng_ch3
・・・
"ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" แจงข่าวสวมแหวนหมั้นจาก "ณเดชน์" ไม่เป็นความจริง และที่สำคัญรูปที่เห็นเธอไม่ได้ใส่แหวน แต่เป็นแสงสะท้อนจากการถ่ายรูป แต่ยอมรับว่าครอบครัวของเธอจะสวมแหวนแต่งงานนิ้วนางข้างขวาจริง ซึ่งเป็นธรรมเนียมของชาวนอร์เวย์และแถบสแกนดิเนเวีย" @urassayas #เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ #ครอบครัวบันเทิง #ch3

Not 100% sure what Yaya said, but according to Google Translate, she said something about the supposed ring being a reflection in the picture? If that's really what she said, it's an obvious lie because in her IG story that day, there really was a ring on THE finger. If there's something to hide, then the speculation that they're engaged is becoming more believable :aaaaa:

At the same time, I still want to respect their privacy because they deserve it, but I can't help feeling so happy at the possibility of seeing them get married :love:
Yep it's NY style:naughty2::icon12: DENY today then :love::naughty2:ADMIT :icon12: in the future:love::naughty2::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::thumbup::clap::celebrate16:

Actually all the girls from four hearts of mountain like nadech first, you can see it from bts and interview of this lakorn
1. kimberley, she said that she tried to talk to nadech
2. margie, she said if she have to choose from the 4 praek, she would choose nadech because he is the most handsome and have fun personality
3. mint chalida, she really like nadech personality that make she laugh a lot
4. yaya, she blush everytime she and nadech has intimate scene
i think all the girls like funny guy thats why they fall for nadech's fun and charming personality but in the end it was yaya who got nadech's heart
This is not surprising since Nadech was the youngest the freshiest province handsome boy most innocent and the one with so much sense of humor compared to Mark n Boy the city Guys of Thailand flirty playboys who were involved with scandals these reputations is not a secret.Who would you think the ladies be attracted to?:love::clap::thumbup:Yaya was in AWE because DJA is their 2nd meeting after they first met in Fashion Week DJA is NY getting to know stage then it becomes deeper in GRGR:love::naughty2:that made her inspired to be artistic expressing her ownership of Nadech:icon12::naughty2::love::cheer::cheer::thumbup:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Knowing Yaya's hobby and craftsmanship seing:love::naughty2:Nadech wearing :icon12:PERSONALIZED DESIGNED:icon12: items ....ehem...... I guess you are correct:clap::thumbup::cheer:
I prefer mark initially but seeing he flirts with so many girls previously, i fell in love with Nadech the most perfect guy and now Nadech is my true love. Yaya always express her love to Nadech through her actions even though she rarely posts nadch pic on her instagtam

So nadech already denied the engagement news? Oh yeah every single time

It was so obvious in the beginning we all know NY wont admit for sure private and personal matters is not for them to publicized freely and openly at this stage of their career with super star status unless Yaya got pregnant by accident:love::naughty2: like what happened to Khun Pe in :icon12:LLSR:love::naughty2::love::naughty2::love::naughty2::risas3::risas3:press conference was held by her manager for damage control purposes:naughty2:getting pregnant out of wed lock is a huge scandal:fighting3::fighting3:for celebs with super star status:facepalm::BangHead::pancarta:

I prefer mark initially but seeing he flirts with so many girls previously, i fell in love with Nadech the most perfect guy and now Nadech is my true love. Yaya always express her love to Nadech through her actions even though she rarely posts nadch pic on her instagtam
MP is a modern city guy maybe he is a good friend of NY but due to his reputations as playboy flirty and scandalous guy NY fans will always find it unpleasant to connect him to NY we call it STIGMA poor MP but it's ok if he is happy.We dont care all we care is our beloved :icon12:NY happy ship:icon12: with #RELATIONSHIPgoals:icon12::naughty2::love:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
It was so obvious in the beginning we all know NY wont admit for sure private and personal matters is not for them to publicized freely and openly at this stage of their career with super star status unless Yaya got pregnant by accident:love::naughty2: like what happened to Khun Pe in :icon12:LLSR:love::naughty2::love::naughty2::love::naughty2::risas3::risas3:press conference was held by her manager for damage control purposes:naughty2:getting pregnant out of wed lock is a huge scandal:fighting3::fighting3:for celebs with super star status:facepalm::BangHead::pancarta:
I think yaya has the urge to have babies soon because she always like the post that has babies hahaha

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
MP is a modern city guy maybe he is a good friend of NY but due to his reputations as playboy flirty and scandalous guy NY fans will always find it unpleasant to connect him to NY we call it STIGMA poor MP but it's ok if he is happy.We dont care all we care is our beloved :icon12:NY happy ship:icon12: with #RELATIONSHIPgoals:icon12::naughty2::love:
Just saying i feel umpleasant with his attitude even though he has a girlfriend. I dont want he come and make drama between NY relationship.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn't worry too much or even at all that mark would make drama on a personal level between NY. He's their friend, he's their messy friend ahahaha everybody has that messy friend in their circle of friendship ahahaha mark is an NY shipper he's always rooted for them. It's just the fact that he is an opportunist he can say or do things that's disrespectful towards the people around him without even knowing it just to get attention so I understand where your weariness is coming from but at least feel at ease that NY really keep themselves at a distance from falling into any drama... the drama really finds them though it's insane... but they always handle it well without dragging anybody. For the record there's really no current mark ny drama just wanted to point out an example of using judgment when it comes to information regarding NY, you gotta know your source before things start to get in your head and you freak out about nothing. Don't focus so much on nothing.

The engagement I don't think they're really officially engaged but when you're dating someone for this long you know it's talked about. Especially if you're a girl, you think a girl would waste her time if she didn't see the guy's intention to marry? ahhhaa I think they and their families have definitely talked about it but like nadech has said they keep getting opportunities thrown at them that they keep pushing it back... if it was up to nadech they would be married already. But he's a patient guy. But all of their interviews regarding what they wanted for their future both align with timeline and specific aspirations so you know their intentions it's just when.