[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
yayy happy for yaya. Well yeah other actress won't stand a chance if yaya is nominated on the same category. She's a queen :cheer:

congrats to nadech too. Well deserved! should be num 1 tho but thai loves aum lol

Yaya num 9 yes ma girl keep slaying in every poll

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
P'a really has a thing for talents <3
3 of his entertainers in top 5...so good

Congrats to everyone in the poll:clap::clap::clap:, especially nadech because he doesn't have a lot of lakorns compared to others so less chance to showcase his skills but inspite of that disadvantage he's in top3 with all the big leads. So proud. :thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Just want to share some NY gifs :). I have a few more but I can't find them at the moment, will share them some time later. These gifs were made by queenyeon, she makes awesome gifs of NY.

During this interview we got to know how N apologizes to Y. He done this cat like gestures when he asked Y to forgive him for having his gum in her hair :D.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Don't hate me for saying this lol. Some people tend to be attractive to others who look similar to them. There are couples that look very much alike as if they are siblings, they look alike more than their own siblings respectively lol. And then there are couples that look nothing alike and somewhat alike lol. But when it comes to love, I believe in fate & destiny. These 2 things dictate whether one will be with his/her significant other or not. There are about more than 8 billion people in this world & yet there is only one person within that population is your love <--- well this is just that one love scenario. In other different scenarios, some people may have more than 1 love in their lifetime due to different reasons :). I find NY looking similar to each other ;).

Nadech and Kim looked like SIBLINGS here they are like twins their faces have the same shape ....just saying or this is just me

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and Kim looked like SIBLINGS here they are like twins their faces have the same shape ....just saying or this is just me
I agree, they definitely look alike. I think its probably part of the reason why they look physically good together whenever they are interacting with each other and I think its also why lots of fans ship them on twitter and youtube.

Here is a creepy fact, research shows that individuals that look alike tend to appear more attractive together. They also are more likely to be attracted to one another. They based it on the fact that identical twins and siblings that resemble each other tend to be physically attracted to each other on a subconscious level :nut::nut::nut:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, they definitely look alike. I think its probably part of the reason why they look physically good together whenever they are interacting with each other and I think its also why lots of fans ship them on twitter and youtube.

Here is a creepy fact, research shows that individuals that look alike tend to appear more attractive together. They also are more likely to be attracted to one another. They based it on the fact that identical twins and siblings that resemble each other tend to be physically attracted to each other on a subconscious level :nut::nut::nut:
Did you mean nadech and kim look more prefectly as a couple lol?

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Did you mean nadech and kim look more prefectly as a couple lol?
loool nope! I think they look attractive together sure but I don't think they look better than they do with their own partners. My response was more of a hypothesis of why there are fans out there that ship them together and think that they look better together - which I personally dont agree with :nut:

In fact, I think in terms of on-screen couples, I think Nadech certainly looks best with Yaya. The second place imo goes to Mew then its a tie between Ice and Kim for me lol

PS: I hope this doesn't bother anyone but maybe Nadech and Kim's resemblance to each other explains why Nadech was initially attracted to her the most out of the girls on 4 Hearts of the Mountain (As per Mark's interview on 3zaap) :nut:. However, it seems that it was a very very short-lived attraction because based on the BTS of the lakorn series, his focus was completely on Yaya on the filming set and even in events that they attended together despite Kim being there. In fact, since he finished filming his lakorn with her, he is barely seen interacting or even talking to Kim. Yaya really got him hooked :love::love::love:

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
loool nope! I think they look attractive together sure but I don't think they look better than they do with their own partners. My response was more of a hypothesis of why there are fans out there that ship them together and think that they look better together - which I personally dont agree with :nut:

In fact, I think in terms of on-screen couples, I think Nadech certainly looks best with Yaya. The second place imo goes to Mew then its a tie between Ice and Kim for me lol
What i think is almost all channel 3 actors and actresses face are good that they can easily pair up with different people because all of them have couple feel.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling

In my opinion, ship onscreen couples or ship them together in real life is okay, but dont ever go to the extend of wishing somebody died, it is quite a horrifying thing to think about...u all know which lakorn i am talking about...

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, ship onscreen couples or ship them together in real life is okay, but dont ever go to the extend of wishing somebody died, it is quite a horrifying thing to think about...u all know which lakorn i am talking about...
Absolutely! Frankly, I'm not a fan of Kim in any way and even though I would love to see Yaya and Mark in another lakorn, I don't believe its right to attack Kim the way she was attacked when KC was on air. Those comments were absolutely disgusting.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Absolutely! Frankly, I'm not a fan of Kim in any way and even though I would love to see Yaya and Mark in another lakorn, I don't believe its right to attack Kim the way she was attacked when KC was on air. Those comments were absolutely disgusting.
Did mark mention that nadech was attracted to kim initially in 3 zaap?

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

PS: I hope this doesn't bother anyone but maybe Nadech and Kim's resemblance to each other explains why Nadech was initially attracted to her the most out of the girls on 4 Hearts of the Mountain (As per Mark's interview on 3zaap) :nut:. However, it seems that it was a very very short-lived attraction because based on the BTS of the lakorn series, his focus was completely on Yaya on the filming set and even in events that they attended together despite Kim being there. In fact, since he finished filming his lakorn with her, he is barely seen interacting or even talking to Kim. Yaya really got him hooked :love::love::love:
Oh really? but I remember nadech said he cant remember what kim was wearing and the only thing he remembered about her when they first met is that she looks big. doesn't sound like he attracted to kim tho lol

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Did mark mention that nadech was attracted to kim initially in 3 zaap?
I watched all of their 3Zaap, and Mark had never said that Nadech is attracted to Kim. I heard only Mark said that Nadech was into Yaya both on and off screen (Mario said the same thing). Related to Kim, whenever they asked Nadech whether he remember what she was wearing when they first met, he always said that he did not remember what she was wearing. He said that he thought she was big. He clearly remembered what Yaya was wearing becasue it is stored in his heart :).

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Oh really? but I remember nadech said he cant remember what kim was wearing and the only thing he remembered about her when they first met is that she looks big. doesn't sound like he attracted to kim tho lol
Yeah exactly, i think nadech and yaya attracted to each other since they meet for the first time, because they remember each other thing well. You can see this from 3zaap 2014. Nadech can remember what yaya is wearing and yaya knows nadech likes to rub the lotion on his elbow lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to share some NY gifs :). I have a few more but I can't find them at the moment, will share them some time later. These gifs were made by queenyeon, she makes awesome gifs of NY.

During this interview we got to know how N apologizes to Y. He done this cat like gestures when he asked Y to forgive him for having his gum in her hair :D.

Cr as tagged
As a new shipper, I recently saw this interview ( I know it's old -lol) of them and had the biggest smile and laughed so many times. They were so cute and the 3Zaap ladies were great in "the" questions and bringing out so much fin moments.

So funny cause it reminded me that about several years ago I saw a similiar gif in a thread somewhere and fans were excited and I was " whatever" and didn't get it. Now look at me - loving an old gif :risas3:

Last edited: