[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
As a new shipper, I recently saw this interview ( I know it's old -lol) of them and had the biggest smile and laughed so many times. They were so cute and the 3Zaap ladies were great in "the" questions and bringing out so much fin moments.

So funny cause it reminded me that about several years ago I saw a similiar gif in a thread somewhere and fans were excited and I was " whatever" and didn't get it. Now look at me - loving an old gif :risas3:
Have you seen 3 Zaaap episode when they were promoting Rising Sun? That one is good to watch too. It has been a while, I think Nadech was saying that he wants 7 kids :risas3::risas3:. And they also played a game, sharing a noodle string with each other :risas3::risas3:.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Since TNNKK will be aired again I will try to search for some gifs I have of TNNKK. To this day TNNKK still is my favorite NY lakorn, I actually liked it before I knew that it was the lakorn in which their relationship began to blossom lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you seen 3 Zaaap episode when they were promoting Rising Sun? That one is good to watch too. It has been a while, I think Nadech was saying that he wants 7 kids :risas3::risas3:. And they also played a game, sharing a noodle string with each other :risas3::risas3:.
Yep saw that too. It was cute and especially when the boys were pretend kisssing and dancing. Their interview part ( all four) was brief though.

Don't hate me for saying this lol. Some people tend to be attractive to others who look similar to them. There are couples that look very much alike as if they are siblings, they look alike more than their own siblings respectively lol. And then there are couples that look nothing alike and somewhat alike lol. But when it comes to love, I believe in fate & destiny. These 2 things dictate whether one will be with his/her significant other or not. There are about more than 8 billion people in this world & yet there is only one person within that population is your love <--- well this is just that one love scenario. In other different scenarios, some people may have more than 1 love in their lifetime due to different reasons :). I find NY looking similar to each other ;).
No i wont hate you my dear:icon12:

just dont get me WRONG yep NK looks the same due to long face shape:pancarta: that made them like SIBLINGS:risas3: but NY:icon12::naughty2::love: looks similar too the more they are always together the more they become so much look the same:love: and the way they move or body movements like the way they smile many to mention:icon12::love:

I watched all of their 3Zaap, and Mark had never said that Nadech is attracted to Kim. I heard only Mark said that Nadech was into Yaya both on and off screen (Mario said the same thing). Related to Kim, whenever they asked Nadech whether he remember what she was wearing when they first met, he always said that he did not remember what she was wearing. He said that he thought she was big. He clearly remembered what Yaya was wearing becasue it is stored in his heart :).
I remember people in Spicy forum said that during Four Hearts of Mountain days it was Kim who got attracted to Nadech first but Kim noticed Nadech has no interest in her but only to :icon12:Yaya:love::naughty2: til Kim met a hi so guy who became her boyfriend.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech is coming, look at the crowd lol :clap: ( he sang Nai Singh OST :love:). Origin has made this event to thanks all the investors. Since they have chosen Nadech as their brand ambassador to represent their Condominium with the slogan, "my life, my origin", they have generated 5000 millions bahts of incomes! When they knew that Nadech has bought a duplex somewhere, they have bought all their duplex within a week (Who would not want to be Nadech's neighbor? :risas3:).

Nadech Activity

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJODmNnpKU/?taken-by=nadechactivity
thanks to the credit owners

A very very cute behind the scene after the event of Samui on 9th Sept. After finishing their work, Nadech, Yaya, James Ma & Kim were to dinner. NY like usual takes care each other very well, Nadech as a gentleman served Yaya first and then, Yaya served him too like a couple because, they are a real couple lol :love::love::love::love: (thank you to the paparazzi!)
The video -> https://seeme.me/ch/gossipstar/q1EAOq

Insta version
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJSiTQl-iG/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJSxTHFuGQ/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Nadech is coming lol :clap: ( he sang Nai Singh OST :love:)

A very very cute behind the scene after the event of Samui on 9th Sept. After finishing their work, Nadech, Yaya, James Ma & Kim were to dinner. NY like usual takes care each other very well, Nadech as a gentleman served Yaya first and then, Yaya served him too like a couple because, they are a real couple lol :love::love::love::love: (thank you to the paparazzi!)
Imagine if that vid went viral yesterday or something, nadech would be getting teased mercilessly by the reporters in today's event LoL :pancarta:

My internet really knows how to play with cliff-hangers. It started acting up when I was watching the vid n it made the vid buffer really slowly especially at the good bits

Ps: I'm grinning like an idiot watching it. ^_^ I swear this is wat married couple do, I'm sure we all know since we've seen our parents n friends do it to their respective partners ;);)

Edit: (okay last edit I swear) the paparazzi FINALLY getting some valuable information for us fans. Doing their job right. Probably one of the only times I actually love the papz

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech is coming lol :clap: ( he sang Nai Singh OST :love:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZJODmNnpKU/?taken-by=nadechactivity

Urghhhh i cant watch the video my wifi is slow.....

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I remember people in Spicy forum said that during Four Hearts of Mountain days it was Kim who got attracted to Nadech first but Kim noticed Nadech has no interest in her but only to :icon12:Yaya:love::naughty2: til Kim met a hi so guy who became her boyfriend.
Actually all the girls from four hearts of mountain like nadech first, you can see it from bts and interview of this lakorn
1. kimberley, she said that she tried to talk to nadech
2. margie, she said if she have to choose from the 4 praek, she would choose nadech because he is the most handsome and have fun personality
3. mint chalida, she really like nadech personality that make she laugh a lot
4. yaya, she blush everytime she and nadech has intimate scene
i think all the girls like funny guy thats why they fall for nadech's fun and charming personality but in the end it was yaya who got nadech's heart

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Actually all the girls from four hearts of mountain like nadech first, you can see it from bts and interview of this lakorn
2. margie, she said if she have to choose from the 4 praek, she would choose nadech because he is the most handsome and have fun personality
i think all the girls like funny guy thats why they fall for nadech's fun and charming personality but in the end it was yaya who got nadech's heart

And Yaya's dad Sigurd used to tease:naughty2::love: her that she got a very handsome leading man/bf:icon12:in DJA every time they were watching tv in their home:clap:(during the airing of DJA on tv that time ) and the rest is history :love::naughty2:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Oh really? but I remember nadech said he cant remember what kim was wearing and the only thing he remembered about her when they first met is that she looks big. doesn't sound like he attracted to kim tho lol
Yes he did say that and I will explain my theory below but according to Mark in 3zaap's interview, he said that all 3 boys were attracted to Kim the most out of the 4 girls which is why they kept teasing her all the time. You can see it here at 3:03

Nadech definitely thought Yaya was beautiful and memorable. You can see how attracted he was to her right from the photoshoot they did for their 1st lakorn. He could barely keep his eyes off her and looked so nervous around her lol. My theory is based on Mark and Nadech's statements is that Nadech might have been attracted to both Yaya and Kim but thought Yaya was out of his league due to her background and how ridiculously pretty she is. He himself said before that when he first met her, he didnt speak a lot to her because of the language barrier and because he felt he wasn't worthy (I think this was during a magazine interview and also during the concert with Yaya when they sang Beyonce's song). Although he was laughing when he said it, I still wanted to give him a hug then lol. That made me think he might have thought that she was out of his league and wouldn't consider going out with him.

I really hope no one takes offense to this because guys and girls can be attracted to multiple other people at the same time. Yaya often jokes about how she thinks Brad Pitt is really hot and we know she has a crush on a soccer player lol. Just to point out, these are all my theories for fun. We could all be completely wrong about this because we don't really know what happens behind closed doors.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
awww thats sooo cute! I knew about Yaya and Margie and had a feeling about Kim based on the BTS vids of her lakorn with Nadech but I didnt know Mint also liked him :risas3: Hes such boyfriend-goal! :love::love::love: