[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how I am going to feel about this lakorn but I ready to just see how Phet's character will be and if Mint N is his side girl?

S.J.M

Warrior
Wondering what slot they would air this on since they already have lakorns lined up on the prime time slot. I really hope they dont air it in the evening. Namtarn is too good for that :/ Makes me worried since Namtarn got casted as the
I do not think so because the budget is huge and it is from one of the big production of Ch3. Plus I read they push it to the next month slot.
They did dirty to my girl Namatarn I am dying for new fresh storytline and pair and good production :(

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
I do not think so because the budget is huge and it is from one of the big production of Ch3. Plus I read they push it to the next month slot.
They did dirty to my girl Namatarn I am dying for new fresh storytline and pair and good production :(
Yeah, this doesn’t look like an evening lakorn. Wonder why they push it back though. This is a comedy so I want to see how this will turn out.

Ntsuab-Ci

Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg, Teaser's been out for a while now. I didn't know! Puen and Namtarn actually seem pretty cute. Namtarn is looking stunning in here <3
c ch.3

S.J.M

Warrior
Yeah, this doesn’t look like an evening lakorn. Wonder why they push it back though. This is a comedy so I want to see how this will turn out.
Probably because the CGI the genre is action and have fantasy element so they need more time to edit.