[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

bit

sarNie Adult
I try checking this out, but as someone say Opal in old era is a bit annoying, the logic in her action is a bit off putting.

I like Duen Kaew going to modern time, she’s more belieavable.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Super excited for later when episode 4 air. I just finished episode 3. Glad that they didn't prolong Opal identity as a futuristic person... well at least to pra ek lol

I need more Peepope and Duangkaew. She is such a crybaby but she seems like she will get more development in character (becoming stronger). They kind of already set the tone for Opal so she will be less interesting for me to watch.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg! Like OMG! My Namtarn is so dam Gorgeous!!! I'm more interested in DuangKaew and pope lol. They're so cute! I like the more feminine characters. While opal is savage and funny. Man If only she got better pa'eks man!!! The ones I really liked her wit were the 2 Ken's lol. She got another lakorn after this one, in which she portrays a ghost. That's it.. I hope she plays with Mark, Great, Pon, or Nadech in the near future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg! Like OMG! My Namtarn is so dam Gorgeous!!! I'm more interested in DuangKaew and pope lol. They're so cute! I like the more feminine characters. While opal is savage and funny. Man If only she got better pa'eks man!!! The ones I really liked her wit were the 2 Ken's lol. She got another lakorn after this one, in which she portrays a ghost. That's it.. I hope she plays with Mark, Great, Pon, or Nadech in the near future.
Same. There is a lot of Opal and Luang though. I need more Duangkaew and Pope. I think the two pra eks are okay. Yeah not A lister in lakornworld but they're easy on the eyes.

I was only able to get half way through episode 4. So I guess it will be a treat to watch the rest of 4 and today's episode in one sitting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No one is going to give this a chance?This isn't a bad lakorn. I mean they are trying too hard to make Opal like Kade but other than that this is quite good.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Opal is a little too extreme or trying a little too hard in some scenes. Wish she was a little more natural being rebellious like Karakade/Kadesurang. Also, the village must be really small because they run into each other everyday. Even in the palace walls. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here is my first video I did in which is in a terrible quality because I did on my phone.
It's like she is a whole new person when she transmigrated. But I still like Opal and Luang despite that little flaw.

Now I need more of DK and PP.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, maybe I'll watch this when it's done airing? But I am watching some clips here and there. All I gotta say is... Phet is so dreamy and handsome in here, SWOON~~ /.\ He makes my heart melt, hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm getting a little irritated by the past. I'm only on episode 6 but I have been skipping through the recent episode and I feel like quitting. I like the past scenes but I'm more interested in modern day DK. This had so much potential.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I guess only me is watching this drama now hahaha....

This is a great drama and I hope you guys give it a chance. It is the first drama that I watch full and don't change ch even there are lots of commercials lolz.....At first I watch it cos namtarn and I don't like Puen at all n I never watch his dramas too. I don't think i become a fan of him and also addicted to this even more than BPS and HJS.

To me everything in this drama is perfect pace,plot,martial art,actors,directing.It is really worth to watch and both couples are cute and their chemistries are amazing...no cringy no blood boiling but happy and funny to watch .....overall from my bias perspective is 10/10 lolz

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've mostly been skimming it. Since I don't understand any of the dialogue without subs. I like both the pairings, I'm just waiting until I can watch the show in its entirety.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
The rating is weird again last night online watching was over 82k and TrueID over 26k ...it was trending number 2 on Twitter but only 3.9 all three eps. Some Thai fans said cos it was raining and there is flood in some provinces in Thailand? But ....and only 2 eps left I hope at least it ends with 4 cos this drama deserves better...

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The disappointment is real! I mean it isn't bad either but I dont like it as much as the first 6 episode.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
I’m on ep. 4 need to watch it still, the suns are slow so I’m gonna slowly watch.

first impression:i would say they are kinda making it too similar to Bella & pope character characteristics wise. Some good & bad. There are differences tho. Thank god!

The 21st century namtarn - kinda annoying but I’m starting to warm up to her character.

past version is okay. Understandable so not as annoying.

so far no scene really catching my interest other than the costume so beautiful! Love all her outfits & she wears it beautifully!

story is okay so far , praying for more loving scenes with each pair!plus since I don’t know these actors and actresses I feel like I have to get used to them. So we see how it goes once more episodes are subbed.

SO FAR- its okay!

ABG

sarNie Egg
I've finally managed to watch this drama and I am hooked. I am really enjoying it. I am on episode 9 so far but I like how Opal is strong and funny. She's very straight forward with P'Mor. I'm less interested in Duangkaew and Pipope but they're ok. Give it a go. There's plenty if cute scenes. I always like the reserved male lead and the confident female lead. I think it's a cute pairing.

This is a period drama. People back then had different hair style and they spokevery slowly because it is considered to be more elegant.

I don't mind Namtarn pairing with lots of different male leads. No more Ken P though. I'm not interested in Mark or Nadech so I'd be bummed if they paired. I find the ch 3 actors considered as A stars get really boring drama anyway. I have found all the other actors and their dramas more interesting. Anyway, I also don't think those A list actors will last many more years. They're going to get married and have babies in a few more years, so there'll be new actors that need to take the top spot.