[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
A new pairing! Yay!! Didn’t see this pair coming but we shall see how it goes. Seems like it’ll be an action Lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mai is getting lakorns left and right. Kudos to him. He's getting all the pretty ladies. Hehe.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it was weird when I was seeing pics of Namtarn & Peun on IG for a new drama. I thought she was on a role for a bit. Haven’t watched any of Peun’s work but I’ll see if I’ll tune into this one.

Vico

sarNie Adult
From what I've heard, Natwara Wongwasana will also play in it. I wonder if she will play the nang rai again

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Phet always playing second.
Yeah... I'm trying to be patient and wait till the day he gets a chance. He had his chance with the Cupid Series but he just had to turn it down for a lakorn that's not that.. decent. I hope he's able to deliver well in Kong Karm.
I definitely agree! He’s my favorite second lead man or one of ny favorite actors in general. He does so well in his acting. *sigh* I don’t really know this Peun guy but to know that he is P’ek and Phet is still in here as a side character makes me a little sad. However, I’m up to see anything w/ Phet in it!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awwh, that's right. My poor Phet is not that tall, lol. I don't like him being at ch3 though. & I don't think he'll fit with one31 and those other channels. I still think Phet would fit better at ch7 despite the height. But he'll probably stay loyal to ch3. Ugh, make use of him ch3!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What is this lakorn even about? I’m really digging Namtarn lately but this is a HUGE miscast! Puen Kanin?!! No!!!!!!!!! He should play her little brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namtarn has the worst luck, no cute p’eks ever!! :(