[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

2. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

A new pairing! Yay!! Didn’t see this pair coming but we shall see how it goes. Seems like it’ll be an action Lakorn.

3. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Mai is getting lakorns left and right. Kudos to him. He's getting all the pretty ladies. Hehe.

4. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

5. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I knew it was weird when I was seeing pics of Namtarn & Peun on IG for a new drama. I thought she was on a role for a bit. Haven’t watched any of Peun’s work but I’ll see if I’ll tune into this one.

6. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

From what I've heard, Natwara Wongwasana will also play in it. I wonder if she will play the nang rai again

7. xcinsationalx

Oh Mint N is finally gonna be in another lakorn? Good for her! If she plays a second lead, I hope Daew is in here too. I always enjoy them pairing up as a second lead couple lol

PrincessKarina likes this.
  8. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

Phet is also in here :D

Oh yeah, I like Mint and Deaw's pairing as well, haha

orchidtea and PrincessKarina like this.
  9. xcinsationalx

Poor Phet always playing second.

10. Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah... I'm trying to be patient and wait till the day he gets a chance. He had his chance with the Cupid Series but he just had to turn it down for a lakorn that's not that.. decent. I hope he's able to deliver well in Kong Karm.

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Don't we have a thread for this already with fitting pictures and graph of who will be playing what character?

12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I definitely agree! He’s my favorite second lead man or one of ny favorite actors in general. He does so well in his acting. *sigh* I don’t really know this Peun guy but to know that he is P’ek and Phet is still in here as a side character makes me a little sad. However, I’m up to see anything w/ Phet in it!

Ntsuab-Ci and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. Ntsuab-Ci

I sometimes wish Phet would just move to ch7. He would fit better over there I think. Sighh. I'm getting sad now, lol.

14. xcinsationalx

Ehh idk Ch7 doesn't always really know how to best utilize the talent they already have either

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

No, a lot of ch7 actresses are too tall for Phet. A lot of ch7 actor are also tall. Even though some are not attractive at all, but they keep getting lead role because of their height.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    orchidtea and KitKat516 like this.
  16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Ah I never notice that. You're right, the nangeks at ch7 are pretty tall and not petite like ch3s.

orchidtea and Koy123 like this.
  17. Ntsuab-Ci

Awwh, that's right. My poor Phet is not that tall, lol. I don't like him being at ch3 though. & I don't think he'll fit with one31 and those other channels. I still think Phet would fit better at ch7 despite the height. But he'll probably stay loyal to ch3. Ugh, make use of him ch3!

orchidtea and Xiongurl26 like this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Wasn't Phet a praek once but the lakorn didn't do well?

orchidtea likes this.
  19. Ntsuab-Ci

Hmm. Idk if it did well or not but it was a evening lakorn.

20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

What is this lakorn even about? I’m really digging Namtarn lately but this is a HUGE miscast! Puen Kanin?!! No!!!!!!!!! He should play her little brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namtarn has the worst luck, no cute p’eks ever!! :(