[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, Mar 9, 2018.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Well i don’t know in some scenes he is nice & other like a villain I don’t know i will ask for more information.

Ntsuab-Ci likes this.
  2. koojin

koojin sarNie Hatchling

Man... I've been thinking. Why does my beautiful Namtarn always get either veteran pa'eks or not good looking pa'eks. The only one that really matched Namtarn was KenP throughout her career so far.

3. koojin

koojin sarNie Hatchling

Ch3's biasness is always showing! Like they promote the popular actors and actresses that are already really well known(Why try so hard to promote them). When there's so many more talented and good looking actors and actresses they should be promoting too. Its like there's no chance given to those who's first couple of lakorn doesn't do well. That's why I've been ghosting ch3's lakorns for a while...

angelswings and S.J.M like this.
  4. rabbitz

rabbitz sarNie Egg

I love Namtarn it seem she’s always stuck with average actors

angelswings, S.J.M and koojin like this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

That's what I'm saying!

S.J.M likes this.
  6. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

We all know & it’s a fact, Ch3 love halfie & connection but I’m not worried too much because she is under broadcast so she will be taken care & not forgotten also this production is Arlong which they did Angkor so it’s going to be a good production & have high expectations for them.

angelswings and koojin like this.
  7. angelswings

angelswings sarNie Egg

I agree. Namtarn deserves to act along side quality actors, not minor stars. It’s disappointing to her and her fans.

Misskwm and S.J.M like this.
  8. Misskwm

Misskwm sarNie Egg

I didn’t mind pope in sapai jao as well lol

S.J.M likes this.
  9. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

I love Peun khanin even if he's not that popular. To me he very handsome, his acting is getting better, and I like Narmtarn so I will enjoy this pairing. And I just want to say that everyone has to begin from somewhere. Even if they are minor actors, but if they don't get the chance to experience and showcase their talents, then they can never get anywhere.

S.J.M likes this.
  10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Cr: to the rightful owner
    IMG_1771.JPG IMG_1772.jpg IMG_1778.jpg

12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

IMG_1773.jpg IMG_1774.jpg IMG_1775.jpg
    Cr: To the rightful owner

13. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

Phet looks so good in this Lakorn.

I watched his story like a few days ago and he had a video of Namtarn and had heart eyes emojis for her, it was the cutest! Lol.

S.J.M likes this.
  14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They are cute together, They have fun together a lot also the other day they were playing mobile games, phet was so loud and exciting.