[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I’m excited for this, but also scared at the same time that this will not get good ratings. Ch3 has been airing past/present lakorns this whole year. Audience are already bored of this genre.

http://instagr.am/p/B1blxINhNCg/
I know it's getting repetitive. I feel like the audiences are anticipating Mark/Mew or Matt/Nadech drama since they're both entirely different genres.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stumble on a teaser and I'm so in!!! First Namtarn lakorn that really pique my interest. I dont think I have finished any of her previous lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is there anyone watching this. I just finished the first episode and part of 2nd episode. I am more interested in Duang Kaew in the present/modern time.

What irritates me is Opal character. How stupid can you be that you do not realize you are in the past. But then again being a modern person, time travel does not exist so it will be hard to believe at first but why is she not questioning her surrounding?!? And her personality changed really fast. Time travel doesn't change your personality lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 2. I guess Opal personality didn't drastically change. In episode 2 shows some flash back of her dorkie side but still unbelievable. She went from being an action cop to an investigator overnight.

Poor Duang Kaew! Some of her scenes are a lot funnier than Opal- situation wise lol

I cant wait until next week episode. So far it is okay minus what I have written so far regarding Opal character. I think Namtarn tries too hard to be funny like Bella in BPS (actually I didn't find Bella funny either lol)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been away for so long in the lakorn world, just realize this was a weekend drama... meaning 3 episode a week! Will try to squeeze episode 3 in before I head off to work.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished episode 3 and it’s not too bad. Once you get pass Namtarn trying a bit too hard to be funny, it gets better. I really like the chemistry she with the two guys. Namtarn is doing a good job portraying her two characters and I’m super excited to see the relationship with the two guys develop.

Puen is oozing with cuteness! He speaks kind of slow, but I can look pass that lol

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will take it as a good sign. The rating increased. I hope more people do join in on my ride. It's not the greatest but it sure is addicting. I dont think I will ever get bored or time travel/transmigration theme. I have read so many Chinese novels and I'm still not bored!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm addicted to this drama now. I prefer modern couple cos I feel their story is more interesting and cute...n I didn't like like Puen at first but he starts growing on me ep by ep and finally I find him cute and cool lolz

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Is there anyone watching this. I just finished the first episode and part of 2nd episode. I am more interested in Duang Kaew in the present/modern time.

What irritates me is Opal character. How stupid can you be that you do not realize you are in the past. But then again being a modern person, time travel does not exist so it will be hard to believe at first but why is she not questioning her surrounding?!? And her personality changed really fast. Time travel doesn't change your personality lol
I think Opal didn't realize she time traveled because she thought her parents who has been trying to girly her up took her to that scene hence why she ran away to her friend's house. She thought they came and took her back and they're all acting like they are in a boran Lakorn. It's hard for her to take things seriously since she isn't like that with her parents in her modern time. And everything looks like a movie scene which she thought she was playing along until reality hits. I like the drama so far.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I kinda skim through the first and second episode. Why did this have to start during school! ): So, idk what's going on. It looks okay. Yeah, Peun doesn't really catch you at first glance, but he becomes a bit more cute the more you see him, lol. I want a bit more Phet. :3

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am okay with Peun. I will only watch his lakorn either for his nang ek or story.

I am pretty sure you will know if you are on set or not lol then again my complaint is pointless as this is a lakorn. But still i need some aspect to be believable. I find it more logical if she denies it since she is a modern person and reality makes it hard to believe in things like time travel. With that aside, I'm still invested in this lakorn. I have not been participating in lakorn thread for a long while lol Happy Birthday was the last lakorn where I really had a thoughtful conversation and that doesn't seem long ago but that was the first lakorn that actually brought me back into Thai entertainment.