[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Namtarn is getting prettier and prettier by the day! Its so funny to see her in the boran style clothing while holding all these guns lol and i believe theyre still filming this cause i saw namtarns ig story the other day with peun

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow!! Mint Nutwara is in here too????!!!!!!! Omg! How exciting, but she looks older!!

As for Namtarn, what a beautiful face you are!!:love: I love the beautiful face she has.;):icon12: But one of the ancient hair style on her is kind of funny looking.

Did anyone mention what this is about??

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow!! Mint Nutwara is in here too????!!!!!!! Omg! How exciting, but she looks older!!

As for Namtarn, what a beautiful face you are!!:love: I love the beautiful face she has.;):icon12: But one of the ancient hair style on her is kind of funny looking.

Did anyone mention what this is about??
Yeah, I don't really like the look she has with the long hair down but she looks beautiful in the bun.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
The English name of the lakorn is (wishing from the moon)
After digging about lakorn & watching all lakorn clips of BTS
I found major spolier of lakorn
our female lead namtarn is a police officer of special force after some mysterious thing that made her travel in the past but she also find her lookalike in the past, her looklike travel in the present and fall in lovel with tall cute officer, who is a childhood friend of the female lead, he is first confuse how is this same girl because she is the excat opposite (looklike is gentle & sweet & a typical boarn thai lady)(female lead is strong & brave woman)
So in this lakorn namtarn play double role & get two guys

Do you know when it will air ??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 18540 View attachment 18539

They are already recording the ost, I think they will likely finish this lakorn 2 or 3 month later, maybe we get see this December or January.
View attachment 18537
Anybody know this singer? His teeth looks scary!
View attachment 18538
That's Pra Py from BPS. Haha.

I like Puen but wish Phet would be the lead here.

Peun is a good actor but for me he doesn't have that pra'ek aura.
Yeah. . . agree.
Puen doesn't look good in boran. Haha. Hot dayum Phet though. Whew.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG is that really Pra Py from BPS?! Why does he look so different? Lol I’m in major shock.

Phet is definitely my favorite 2nd male lead. He has a special place in my heart too, bc even if he’s never lead, he always never disappoints me. I love seeing him on screen. He also looks real good here hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG is that really Pra Py from BPS?! Why does he look so different? Lol I’m in major shock.

Phet is definitely my favorite 2nd male lead. He has a special place in my heart too, bc even if he’s never lead, he always never disappoints me. I love seeing him on screen. He also looks real good here hehe.
Yup. Yeah he looks totally different in real life. More gangsta. Hahha.