[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

S.J.M

Warrior
What is this lakorn even about? I’m really digging Namtarn lately but this is a HUGE miscast! Puen Kanin?!! No!!!!!!!!! He should play her little brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namtarn has the worst luck, no cute p’eks ever!! :(
Well i don’t think he looks young, in the photos he looks older in his age, I’m not digging him also but i hope he change my mind because he is with one of my favorite girl.
After this one finish i hope she get chance with hot guys i mean this girl deserves it.

Last edited:

S.J.M

Warrior
I guess no one will update this so, my girl deserves updates so ladies & gentlemen i will provide you photos & info about this lakorn.
First of all the summary
The girl travel back & forth in time because a necklace there she meet the pek.
4EBD2C46-C8B0-4CE4-8A92-C3C9B7E51207.jpeg

S.J.M

Warrior
Here are all main cast, matt N & phet are second couple, one thing for sure arlong group finish their lakorn quickly it takes about six month, Finally anyone can confirm if puen sign under arlong? because they sure love him.
73FF7DE1-6325-40F4-AF12-A2B9159B744D.jpeg

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
Namtarn is getting prettier and prettier by the day! Its so funny to see her in the boran style clothing while holding all these guns lol and i believe theyre still filming this cause i saw namtarns ig story the other day with peun

S.J.M

Warrior
Namtarn is getting prettier and prettier by the day! Its so funny to see her in the boran style clothing while holding all these guns lol and i believe theyre still filming this cause i saw namtarns ig story the other day with peun
They still filming with arlong group they work fast and started shooting since April. Namtarn gets prettier every day.