[CH3] Likhit Haeng Jan (Arlong Group): Puen Khanin/Namtarn Pichukkana

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ch3's biasness is always showing! Like they promote the popular actors and actresses that are already really well known(Why try so hard to promote them). When there's so many more talented and good looking actors and actresses they should be promoting too. Its like there's no chance given to those who's first couple of lakorn doesn't do well. That's why I've been ghosting ch3's lakorns for a while...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Peun khanin even if he's not that popular. To me he very handsome, his acting is getting better, and I like Narmtarn so I will enjoy this pairing. And I just want to say that everyone has to begin from somewhere. Even if they are minor actors, but if they don't get the chance to experience and showcase their talents, then they can never get anywhere.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Puen is so cute in those outtakes. Didn’t know Phet is in here too. Is anyone subbing this?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wondering what slot they would air this on since they already have lakorns lined up on the prime time slot. I really hope they dont air it in the evening. Namtarn is too good for that :/ Makes me worried since Namtarn got casted as the

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know how I am going to feel about this lakorn but I ready to just see how Phet's character will be and if Mint N is his side girl?