[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
The chemistry between them is awesome! Pol is so flirty, being all lovey-dovey on Tarn :) Cracked up so bad when she tricked him into thinking he was GAY, haha
Yesterday Epi is so funny. Love Tarn(Cherry) told Pol is "gay" and this cause Pol had nightmare ...hahaha..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Great and Cherry actually have good chemistry. they make a cute match despite their age differences. n'ek is such a good liar haha. feel sorry for p'ek but then he's such how you put it, always wanna kiss her keke so cute. Ess is cute too but don't like the girl that's his couple, she till to overact and look older than him appearance wise, so they don't look good together. and the scripts is not that great though. Uma need a new script writers.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Great is hawt hawt hawt hawttttttt!!!!!!! *GREEEEEEEEDDDD!!!!!!*

Asy

sarNie Immature
The storyline is actually good. I like, it's not your typical lakorn. But I'm pissed off with both nang ek. I don't like it that Tarn is acting all cold to Bunthan. Yeap, she's trying to protect herself, but I just can accept it. She's been lying the whole time. She's really rai lol. In fact she's rai-er than Parami haha. May is such a spoiled brat. She reminds me of Naet -- Matt in Kularb Rai Glay Rak. But I like it that she's not deceived by the antagonists.

By the way, Great IS FAT. xD

st111

sarNie Hatchling
finally, there are more stories going on....
G&C are going to face more treaten ,,,however, their lovely scene still look cute...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish today episode. man that was quick i didn't know i was done already.hah
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. o m g, Cherry is going to be sleeping with
that dude, damn, they got her. :( It's going to be a sad episode tomorrow.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish today episode. man that was quick i didn't know i was done already.hah
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. o m g, Cherry is going to be sleeping with
that dude, damn, they got her. :( It's going to be a sad episode tomorrow.
Isn't it a trick to make Great misunderstand Cherry?

I think Cherry starts to like Great from yesterday Epi

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ yeah,i think it is a trick but hopefully nothing serious.

Well,. I'm going to find it out now, watching it now. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish today episode and damn i didn;t see this coming. I didn't even know it was Ace the one that was sleeping with May/Cherry.
I'm happy Great is smart and he didn't misunderstand Cherry for sleeping with Ace for real.Thanks Goodness he's SMART! hahah.
:D

I can;t wait for next week's episode!!!!!! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish today episode and damn i didn;t see this coming. I didn't even know it was Ace the one that was sleeping with May/Cherry.
I'm happy Great is smart and he didn't misunderstand Cherry for sleeping with Ace for real.Thanks Goodness he's SMART! hahah.
:D

I can;t wait for next week's episode!!!!!! :D

I'm glad that's Great is a smart pek. Super love Great when he want to kiss or try to make love to Cherry! haha

Ace and Selina is super cute!

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad that's Great is a smart pek. Super love Great when he want to kiss or try to make love to Cherry! haha

Ace and Selina is super cute!
100 times agree....

before yesterday epi...I thought Great is going to misunderstand Cherry just like other typical larkon (yes...Khun Nu..I am talking about you (KTP))
Love this character 100 times now...because of his smart...

rainez

sarNie Egg
anybody subbing this lakorn? I would love to see it sub! :dance1:
I dont mind adding in the subtitles and uploading them, only thing is I dont understand thai.. :cry: