[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Who sets the standard for koo kwans anyway. People act like there's only one definition to that term. 

Btw. Can someone help? I receive this pm from someone. Why me ka? Lol. But I'm on my iPhone. We have nice AF members here who can help chai mai kab?

Or else I guess I'll be back later if no one gets to it.

anonymous said:
excuse me, can you help me with translation for some clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHMZbLK-Yw&feature=plcp

What do Great say about cherry?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYm-igp2Iqg&feature=plcp

Start from 3:12min to 3:32 min

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQelGTpeKlw&feature=relmfu

Start from 4:15min to 4;40minthanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Great is very lucky.....

i think Great is the actor who has the most kissing scene with cherry if the cheek kiss can be counted...

In KTP, I can't recall any kissing scene...
I'm only just predicting on Great and Cherry don't take this as a true info cos no answer yet

Natsume

sarNie Adult
In response to Mintwix post...

To him, Cherry is a senior, meaning that she has a lot of skills in acting. He's nervous when he's acting with her, especially when he has to kiss her (and you know there are a lot of kisses between them... lol)
He says that she's very pretty, that she's like a Princess from her appearance to her thinking. Ananda also said the same thing about Cherry.

What Chakrit says about Cherry @3.12 : she is pretty, she's very ladylike. She needs to sleep 8 hours a day and she would cry if you tell her ghost stories lol He says she's generous.

I'll come back for the other clips later, I have to leave my laptop for now xD

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Natsume

Awesome! Thanks for helping! I got this last one. ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQelGTpeKlw&feature=relmfu

Start from 4:15min to 4;40minthanks

P'Mew said she and Cherry had a shooting together before in Phuket where they shared the same room. Because of certain incidents during their trip, they left an impression on each other and Mew then asked rhetorically that's why Cherry didn't forget her, right? P'Mew is touched/impressed by Cherry because Cherry is an adorable junior.

She continues to explain that she is occupied so "Buddy Mew" cannot go to meet "Buddy Cherry." Instead, P'Mew sent someone else to Cherry (Buddy Maphrang).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@amy80

Yup! Feel free to use em! ^.^

AHHH. I don't know what to say except Great is sooo handsome. Hahahahah. I find him more attractive each time I see him. Pope and Great both had the opportunity to play jao chuu roles. Hahahahah.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
@amy80

Yup! Feel free to use em! ^.^

AHHH. I don't know what to say except Great is sooo handsome. Hahahahah. I find him more attractive each time I see him. Pope and Great both had the opportunity to play jao chuu roles. Hahahahah.
what does jao chuu mean...is that similar to Aum in Jam Leoy Rak?

rehann

sarNie Adult
In response to Mintwix post...

To him, Cherry is a senior, meaning that she has a lot of skills in acting. He's nervous when he's acting with her, especially when he has to kiss her (and you know there are a lot of kisses between them... lol)
He says that she's very pretty, that she's like a Princess from her appearance to her thinking. Ananda also said the same thing about Cherry.

What Chakrit says about Cherry @3.12 : she is pretty, she's very ladylike. She needs to sleep 8 hours a day and she would cry if you tell her ghost stories lol He says she's generous.

I'll come back for the other clips later, I have to leave my laptop for now xD
even top of all Thai actresses, i love Margie n Anne but Cherry always got a special place in my heart.
if i know she will be the n'ek, i will sure watch that lakorn!!!
yes, she got the princess charms! very humble... polite... very ladylike... she really generous... she got the kindness that not all people have(u will know what i mean if u really her fan)....
n i don't know i just feel at ease when i watch her~
on her every new lakorn shooting, there always will have one person 'lhong rak' with her! if not her co-star then the supporting cast! hehehe....
she really charming right!!!
just about her new lakorn "ruk khun tao fah' not sure to watch it or not! she one of the n'ek but n'ek who will not end up with p'ek!!!
that sound messy! i think i gonna let that lakorn air first then wait to see evryone respond... if they said it's great then gonna catch up later!

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
"jao chuu" means playboy. So yes, Great is a pretty cute playboy in here. ;)
thanks for the explanation, i agree that he is quite charming in here :p

credit to แอร์น้อยกลอยใจ (airy) ,s2c at pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they are so naruk maak thumbs up to P'Great and P'Cherry talod pai ka :kiss2: :cheer:

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
@amy80 I'll pass credits onto them 4 you ka feel free to ask for help :highfive:
:flowers:
btw, anyone knows what did the director and Khun Pin say about cherry from 8:33-10:40min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN42j4Eh9vw&feature=plcp

I miss Andrew onscreen, hope that he will pair up with Anne :heart: ,need to rewatch some of the good lakorns...
Is he becoming a pastor ?

I also miss Tik onscreen, just read somewhere he will have lakorn by the end of year, If he can pair with Anne, i need to fire fireworks,lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish today episode. I just knew it that the mom was going to disguise herself as a maid.Hahah.
Damn, I;m feeling good because i have been such a great guesser.hahah