[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
My favourite of all flowers English garden rose. Someone's got good taste ! Yaya is one lucky girl and a deserving one too

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
New user here at this forum!! Haha. Is this where all the NY fans gather? Or is it a separate forum? I didn't realise that a page for LLSR is already up. Hehe. I have been following lots of youtube accounts related to NY! Hehe. Especially NYInterFC and NadechPantip

So Yaya posted "My Guardian" on her instagram photo with Nadech for Ae Supachai's birthday! So naturally the Thai entertainment scene exploded and they asked lots of questions.

Here is a clip of her explanation:

https://youtu.be/_bgdQ8U8dm8

She is so cute!!!!

And his response:

https://youtu.be/o5MiFwOvgbM

THIS IS ALMOST LIKE HIM SAYING 'YES WE ARE TOGETHER BUT WE ARE NOT LABELLING THIS RELATIONSHIP :DDDDDD'

Both videos by the amazing NYInterFC!!!!

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
NYInterFC Facebook page usually gives me the most up to date translated news on NY and the most comprehensive recent photo gallery collection. Several people that are part of that team also post here, including me.

I know they still refuse to label their relationship, but their actions obviously speaks otherwise. I'm still in love with the flowers Yaya received for Valentine's Day. I've never heard of that type of rose. I honestly don't care that they're expensive, but The rose and actual color itself is extremely beautiful.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
wow, the video with nadech stating as long as they have good feelings towards each other pretty much answers everyone's question. yup, i'm convinced. they are together. in the past i wasn't but i can honestly say this now, i am a believer!! LOL

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for posting na ka.
@jayyepeeen, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here na ka.

Yaya is so cute..."I FEEL LOVE" :heart:

Mr. & Mrs. Smith..... :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Haha so cute and funny.....

Left: 
venis_venice:  It seems like Yaya and James were arguing, then Barry was trying to make peace.

Right:
venis_venice:  Ao....He began to argue for her instead :lol:

NY got teased again......

cr:as tagged,dada

Got teased by the reporters that at Ae Supachai's birthday party, Nadech's always staying close to Yaya.  Nadech Kugimiya gave a reason that "because nong(Yaya) is so beautiful"   Go ahead and fin.  What are you waiting for!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi m9, hope you're doing well na ka.  According to many comments, they think it's NY on the Valentine's Night ka.

Here's a bigger picture that was posted by the person who worked for ch3 and was deleted later. 
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.

Once again, polyplus_jad_hai never fail to tease NY......

cr:as tagged,1ssbtch3

polyplus_jad_hai:  They accidentally holding hands without realizing it because they accidentally follow their heart  ke..ke..

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
I dont think it was Nadech with the flowers in the picture.

Bubba, is that of them out on their VDay dinner?

bubba said:
Hi m9, hope you're doing well na ka.  According to many comments, they think it's NY on the Valentine's Night ka.

Here's a bigger picture that was posted by the person who worked for ch3 and was deleted later. 
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.

@m9saeteurn1 That's him in the picture with red flower on the pocket.
@bubba yes you're right... according to fan account Nadech is having dinner in Ginza Sushi Ichi Erawan Bangkok.
I googled the restaurant pictures and I got them have the similar interior with your posted picture  :lol:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh how it would be out of this world great that this is the photo of NY promoting their romance, action, comedy movie "Mr. & Mrs. Kugimiya" :lol:.

bubba said:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith..... :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
@ bubba: Thank you for the updates and translations :)
I love this couple a lot! They can make me super happy in instant :p

@jayyapeeen: Yes! exactly my mind! When Barry said "I dont want to limit our relationship to that word. There's not point"
I know that their relationship is more than just bfgf. Bfgf relationship indeed has limit because it's risky for break up, but Kalayanamit is last forever.I dunno why i like kalayanamit better than bfgf :p
I have no doubt about their relationship since Nadech house blessing few years back. That just solid proof for me and they've been stating the same words over and over. So I'll just pray, they'll be happy forever.

jayyepeeen said:
New user here at this forum!! Haha. Is this where all the NY fans gather? Or is it a separate forum? I didn't realise that a page for LLSR is already up. Hehe. I have been following lots of youtube accounts related to NY! Hehe. Especially NYInterFC and NadechPantip

So Yaya posted "My Guardian" on her instagram photo with Nadech for Ae Supachai's birthday! So naturally the Thai entertainment scene exploded and they asked lots of questions.

Here is a clip of her explanation:

https://youtu.be/_bgdQ8U8dm8

She is so cute!!!!

And his response:

https://youtu.be/o5MiFwOvgbM

THIS IS ALMOST LIKE HIM SAYING 'YES WE ARE TOGETHER BUT WE ARE NOT LABELLING THIS RELATIONSHIP :DDDDDD'

Both videos by the amazing NYInterFC!!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies..i meant the picture of a guy with the bouquet of flowers. The head was not picture. But the mrs and mr smith picture...is that them out and about for vday?

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
I dont think it was Nadech with the flowers in the picture.

Bubba, is that of them out on their VDay dinner?

Yep, @ M9 thank you for this pic, his pic confirmed that the guy holding the bunch of English roses was not him. He's the owner of that flower shop, accordingly to MC 's info

haha, yet i still could confirm 99,9% of Ya's roses receiving on VD were came from him.

And this pic help to maximize my doubt that Na also visits our thread regularly. He did read my wish, right? Last time, some of our comments said something ( i could not recall exactly) like he tried to wear " mix & match with Ya",  later than he came out and answered from one of his interviews that they wore the same color by chance, not intentionally.

@ Zoeii, you told me once you doubted that he might visit your thread ka? lol. :welcome1: Bear & Bunny to your international home  :heart: