[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
@ Junyukio & Fresh: Thank you girls for sharing all the videos!

Oh my... Yaya is super cute with her extension bang. She looks younger and fresh :)
And I really cant wait for this lakorn to finish filming so I can watch it ASAP hahaha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A very nice interview from Nadech in the IN magazine....

Nong (Yaya) is very adorable

Thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for a wonderful translation na ka. Here's the link to the rest of the translated interview: https://www.instagram.com/ka.ta_love_ny/

Actually, Ya came into this industry before me. She played lakorn before me. But when we met each other, it seems like we hold each other's hand and walk forward together. Sometimes we changed to hold others' hand, and worked with others. But then we returned to hold each others  hand again. It is something like this.

I am thankful that we keep helping each other in all works, keep pushing, keep taking care, keep concerning, keep giving advices, and keep supporting each other. Ya is a very adorable lady.

Making merit....sathu....

cr:as tagged,joopjaeng

saki

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
I think the contact lens are for her eyes to have clear green grayish colors (not for her pupils to be bigger), more striking looking I suppose. I like her eyes contact lens free more though. And Ya is the face of some kind of contact lens brand name so she is advertising their products as well I think.
Ah, ok thanks for explaining that i had no idea she was advertising the lenses - yes it makes sense for her to wear them i guess. i think she looks best without them actually, but they're not bad looking. i just like yaya's natural eyes more...she does look beautiful though i really love her white gown.

saki

sarNie Adult
cute braided hair style :) :) :D. Nadech has been working out huh? ;)

This will make it even funnier when he has to wear the womens clothing- his muscly arms will look good in that red dress :p

bubba

Keep On Smiling
ayoepan said:
Polyplus did it again... They never get tired teasing NY... :bhehe:

Thanks ayoepan for sharing na ka.  polyplus sure has a sense of humor haha.

polyplus_jad_hai:  On this day off, what shall we eat ka papa pig??  #What's mama pig playing, so cute....said papa pig #imagination @keaw_jung @urassayas

Wish I could be in that elevator haha.....

Handsome and Beautiful.....

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Can't wait for TV3 FAN CLUB AWARD 2015 tomorrow.

Wonder what Nadech and Yaya will wear....

Last year.

credit as tagged

bubba said:
TV3 FANCLUB AWARD 2015 teaser.
Nadech & Yaya will be at the TV3 FANCLUB AWARD 2015 ceremony on Wednesday, February 24th.
Congratulations to all the winners especially NY.....Can't wait to see.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pr950w3bs
cr:TV3fanclub