[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, I came looking for a synopsis as soon as I saw the news that NY will be reuniting in a new lakorn and found this thread already. Have we seen NY in a period lakorn before? Looking forward to this.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
  • And last but not least, who will be the casts for the roles of 2 guys who cooperated with Lady Pudsorn in the investigation and fell head over heel for her putting her in the most envied love triangle situation ever! Because one is the Thai guy with warm personality, Luang Indra Ratchapakdee (Luang meaning Lord) nickname Luang Indra, dark, tall and handsome gentleman with gorgeous manly face and beautiful mustache, a high-rank with bright future federal police who was the Metropolitan police director. ... Another one is a French guy with cuteness and Greek god gorgeousness, Monsieur Robert, crystal blue eyes and blonde hair gentleman with beaming smile, a French diplomat who was the secretary of a very powerful Army attache whom King Narai borrowed from King Louis XIV of France to be commissioner general of the army. ... Pra Ek (meaning the male leading character who got Nang Ek) was the Thai guy but the French Pra Rong (meaning the male leading character who always loses to Pra Ek when it's about love) was so drop dead gorgeous until the Pra Ek got to pull off his best card by asking his mother to arrange the engagement of him and Lady Pudsorn to get rid of his love rival's chance and to exercise his right of being fiance to be by Lady Pudsorn's side as much as possible to do every way physically, verbally to win her whole heart.
cr: rosiemystica
Curious who's going to play Monsieur Robert and if they'll ask Louis Scott, lol.

fresh

sarNie Adult

Yeah. So happy to finally see NY in a period lakorn together as handsome Lord and beautiful Lady :cheer::cheer:
I've been waiting for the official confirmation since forever lol. NYFC are so blessed. So many good news after The Real Nadech concert (not like some haters wished :risas3::risas3:)
Some people may continue complaining that "NY pairing is boring, need to have fresh pairings..." But I wonder do they really watch all those lakorns that have fresh pairings but still fail in ratings and no buzz??? If a lakorn is good, people will watch it. But if a lakorn is suck (bad script, bad editing, or bad acting...) people don't watch it anyway.
With NY, it'll be guaranteed with buzz, money and NY have been praised for their acting even in LLSR. I've lost count how many Ads NY are presenting in total this year. Nakee 2 made 450mil for Ch3 and Act Art. Likit Rak was sold to Tencent for 50mil and to Philippines, Cambodia,... Ch3 needs money if they don't wanna be bankrupt.
And NYFC can celebrate Christmas in June :cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yep, I stayed up to watch that entire PerdVic and when he started talking I was thinking who is this dude and why is he talking about New ERA. Only been with ch3 for 1.5 months and making "waves" already. Yes focus on your A-list ALL STARS who brings in the positive cash flow! Whether it's through advertising fees, merchandising, or foreign market sales - A-list ALL STARS will help bring in the revenue.
Is not somkarn anymore ?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I saw on that same news that act art is doing casting call for new actor and actress for this , I think some younger people, correct me if m wrong . It was way b4 we hear this news

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is not somkarn anymore ?
Saw him sitting in the audience so he's still there performing in some capacity, but this new guy seem to be part of the brains with the New ERA. It's time they do something because whatever somkarn is doing, it's not working/profitable for the company. Like what m3lhouse alluded to they need some unbiased person who's top priority is turn the company around and make them profitable.

Oh, just saw links m3lhouse posted above and off course, Khun Deng said Nadech and YaYa were selected to pair for this lakorn because they are suitable for Lai Kinnaree. I quote Khun Deng , "Act Art does not sell JIN" :)

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
Confirmed from khun Dang. Why NY? Simply coz they match the roles. Notice Somrak and khun Dew were also at the audition for additional characters... you've ever seen these ch3 elders at auditions for side characters? It's gonna be a big project.

http://instagr.am/p/Byq7_0Mh1pf/
Character inspo... get with it or gtfo.

http://instagr.am/p/ByqS717DJ3v/
Gotta say I love all versions of Nadech.. ok maybe not his hair for that perdvic MLFAS show (it was Mai Rachada's birthday, so I'm gonna forgive Mai for that lol).

But I'd have nadech in any style... if Yaya looks at him almost everyday for the past 9 years and is still fangirling and screaming for his handsomeness.. i don't have to elaborate much on that. I get you, Yaya!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Saw him sitting in the audience so he's still there performing in some capacity, but this new guy seem to be part of the brains with the New ERA. It's time they do something because whatever somkarn is doing, it's not working/profitable for the company. Like what m3lhouse alluded to they need some unbiased person who's top priority is turn the company around and make them profitable.

Oh, just saw links m3lhouse posted above and off course, Khun Deng said Nadech and YaYa were selected to pair for this lakorn because they are suitable for Lai Kinnaree. I quote Khun Deng , "Act Art does not sell JIN" :)
Thank you and I agreed cuz he is way too bias

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Good! Don't need the real liplocks, just need intense scenes and butterflies. haha Na is usually good at giving me those feelings when he's jealous or angry. I need those types of dramas!
Yeah... it's a period lakorn where hand touching is 3rd base :naughty2: If anyone is looking for skinship you're not gonna get it here ahhahaha best to tum jai now and repeat NY Versace on the Floor ahhahahhaaah I just want a lot of episodes. NY lakorns tend to be really short.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
So what happen to na and teaw drama for act art , is it cancel or put on hold cuz some girls r butt hurt over there lol so pathetic

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
SE-ED Book Center posted a tweet basically saying that the book has become really popular because NY were announced as the leads & that they had the most number of people searching for the book on their website at that time (the caption on the photo). They tweeted the tweet about 3 hours ago and ~1 hour ago the book sold out on their website and people have had to go to their bookstores to get it.

NY =
for everyone involved :D :D