[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The other novel... it's a mystery why they even went with it when the novel review was like 90% BAD LOL wtf lol if the readers didn't really like it why would lakorn viewers watch it? lol Lai Kinaree is very popular it was re-printed 8 times and it's part of a series lol But I'll give a hint to what's happening with the other one, สี่ :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
สี่ Haha ;)

NY2018

Take time for yourself. ☆♥︎
Can't wait for this! An early Christmas gift and blessing for NY fans this June. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Excited to see and watch Lai Kinaree as well as how the story will commence, progress and conclude. Good luck to Nadech and Yaya. I wish all the upcoming cast and crew all the best. I'm excited to see and watch NY together in a lakorn again as well as how Nadech and Yaya portray their roles in a historical period lakorn. Looking forward to watching Lai Kinaree. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Thank you for all the news and updates. :):icon12:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
One side will love and the other side will kinda not like this news. And Im on the LOVE side. Weheeeee:cheer::cheer::cheer:
The otherside? IRRELEVANT :risas3:

Reung Kong Meung lol

I'll get give a pro tip on how NYFC are lucky... we do absolutely NOTHING AHAHHAHAHAHA no begging no badgering producers with posts and tags of lame fantasy couples that no one wants and never wanted lol

@allicho very smart new executive... if people understand his timeline and NY schedule timeline, you understand this was coming AHAHHHAA he will be focusing on A-list ALL STARS, the A in the new ERA ahhahaa LOL the real moneymakers. Don't just watch the teasers guys lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Reung Kong Meung lol

I'll get give a pro tip on how NYFC are lucky... we do absolutely NOTHING AHAHHAHAHAHA no begging no badgering producers with posts and tags of lame fantasy couples that no one wants and never wanted lol

@allicho very smart new executive... if people understand his timeline and NY schedule timeline, you understand this was coming AHAHHHAA he will be focusing on A-list ALL STARS, the A in the new ERA ahhahaa LOL the real moneymakers. Don't just watch the teasers guys lol
Yep, I stayed up to watch that entire PerdVic and when he started talking I was thinking who is this dude and why is he talking about New ERA. Only been with ch3 for 1.5 months and making "waves" already. Yes focus on your A-list ALL STARS who brings in the positive cash flow! Whether it's through advertising fees, merchandising, or foreign market sales - A-list ALL STARS will help bring in the revenue.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yep, I stayed up to watch that entire PerdVic and when he started talking I was thinking who is this dude and why is he talking about New ERA. Only been with ch3 for 1.5 months and making "waves" already. Yes focus on your A-list ALL STARS who brings in the positive cash flow! Whether it's through advertising fees, merchandising, or foreign market sales - A-list ALL STARS will help bring in the revenue.
He's not from the channel so he has no bias he only sees $$$$$$$ ahhahhhaha regardless of the guaranteed cash flow, NY suit the roles. From the author's mouth he said she is the embodiement of the character and Nadech can play an up and coming officer, Tik was too old anyway and he's just unappealing... and we know they have the best chemistry :risas3::risas3::risas3: I just wanna know how why they got rid of Tik even tho it should be because of the new executive is my guess:risas3: but what an UPGRADE lol I'll be reading the novel soon, we'll give my thoughts on the novel later. Although I've heard it's an enjoyable novel.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, I came looking for a synopsis as soon as I saw the news that NY will be reuniting in a new lakorn and found this thread already. Have we seen NY in a period lakorn before? Looking forward to this.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
  • And last but not least, who will be the casts for the roles of 2 guys who cooperated with Lady Pudsorn in the investigation and fell head over heel for her putting her in the most envied love triangle situation ever! Because one is the Thai guy with warm personality, Luang Indra Ratchapakdee (Luang meaning Lord) nickname Luang Indra, dark, tall and handsome gentleman with gorgeous manly face and beautiful mustache, a high-rank with bright future federal police who was the Metropolitan police director. ... Another one is a French guy with cuteness and Greek god gorgeousness, Monsieur Robert, crystal blue eyes and blonde hair gentleman with beaming smile, a French diplomat who was the secretary of a very powerful Army attache whom King Narai borrowed from King Louis XIV of France to be commissioner general of the army. ... Pra Ek (meaning the male leading character who got Nang Ek) was the Thai guy but the French Pra Rong (meaning the male leading character who always loses to Pra Ek when it's about love) was so drop dead gorgeous until the Pra Ek got to pull off his best card by asking his mother to arrange the engagement of him and Lady Pudsorn to get rid of his love rival's chance and to exercise his right of being fiance to be by Lady Pudsorn's side as much as possible to do every way physically, verbally to win her whole heart.
cr: rosiemystica
Curious who's going to play Monsieur Robert and if they'll ask Louis Scott, lol.

fresh

sarNie Adult

Yeah. So happy to finally see NY in a period lakorn together as handsome Lord and beautiful Lady :cheer::cheer:
I've been waiting for the official confirmation since forever lol. NYFC are so blessed. So many good news after The Real Nadech concert (not like some haters wished :risas3::risas3:)
Some people may continue complaining that "NY pairing is boring, need to have fresh pairings..." But I wonder do they really watch all those lakorns that have fresh pairings but still fail in ratings and no buzz??? If a lakorn is good, people will watch it. But if a lakorn is suck (bad script, bad editing, or bad acting...) people don't watch it anyway.
With NY, it'll be guaranteed with buzz, money and NY have been praised for their acting even in LLSR. I've lost count how many Ads NY are presenting in total this year. Nakee 2 made 450mil for Ch3 and Act Art. Likit Rak was sold to Tencent for 50mil and to Philippines, Cambodia,... Ch3 needs money if they don't wanna be bankrupt.
And NYFC can celebrate Christmas in June :cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
New couple endorsements coming soon, they got their Lays endorsement back and now this!

All I need now is a date for that re-stage :love:
When I saw the Lays ad during KKL airing, I thought this must be wrong and that it is an old one. But so happy they are back as couple endorser:aaaaa:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Is not somkarn anymore ?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I saw on that same news that act art is doing casting call for new actor and actress for this , I think some younger people, correct me if m wrong . It was way b4 we hear this news

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton

Reung Kong Meung lol

Perfect GIF
I woke up and made sure this wasn’t a dream. I had a good feeling the moment that guy said he’s been at ch3 for 1.5months and introducing new era campaign of his at perdvic.
Like finally some sense restored into ch3!
He sure put the daras in their places.. where they belong.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Perfect GIF
I woke up and made sure this wasn’t a dream. I had a good feeling the moment that guy said he’s been at ch3 for 1.5months and introducing new era campaign of his at perdvic.
Like finally some sense restored into ch3!
He sure put the daras in their places.. where they belong.
I think if this guy hears of all of the ridiculous suggestions of the Dlists with Alists for the sake of having variety....for example people who want NY starring with their favorite Dlisters, he would kick them in the teeth! lol