[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I thought this Lakorn was cancelled.
Lol Off did say “ปล่อยเขาไปก่อน” release them/let them go... and the writer still hasn’t written the script yet but you know.. lakorn fans are stubborn and persistent. We don’t ever give up hoping!!!!!! Lol.

Even I’m still hoping for Mark in KOOKUM. lol.

~ :D

I do like the idea of Ya and Great. No Tik for now, sorry Tikker. :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Stop wasting roles on Tik. He is not feeling it anymore. I still think he is a miscast in his next lakorn with Kim.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol Off did say “ปล่อยเขาไปก่อน” release them/let them go... and the writer still hasn’t written the script yet but you know.. lakorn fans are stubborn and persistent. We don’t ever give up hoping!!!!!! Lol.

Even I’m still hoping for Mark in KOOKUM. lol.

~ :D

I do like the idea of Ya and Great. No Tik for now, sorry Tikker. :(
Stop wasting roles on Tik. He is not feeling it anymore. I still think he is a miscast in his next lakorn with Kim.
yeah no tik with the younger looking girls please.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Can't wait for this! An early Christmas gift and blessing for NY fans this June. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Excited to see and watch Lai Kinaree as well as how the story will commence, progress and conclude. Good luck to Nadech and Yaya. I wish all the upcoming cast and crew all the best. I'm excited to see and watch NY together in a lakorn again as well as how Nadech and Yaya portray their roles in a historical period lakorn. Looking forward to watching Lai Kinaree. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Thank you for all the news and updates. :):icon12:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, I stayed up to watch that entire PerdVic and when he started talking I was thinking who is this dude and why is he talking about New ERA. Only been with ch3 for 1.5 months and making "waves" already. Yes focus on your A-list ALL STARS who brings in the positive cash flow! Whether it's through advertising fees, merchandising, or foreign market sales - A-list ALL STARS will help bring in the revenue.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yep, I stayed up to watch that entire PerdVic and when he started talking I was thinking who is this dude and why is he talking about New ERA. Only been with ch3 for 1.5 months and making "waves" already. Yes focus on your A-list ALL STARS who brings in the positive cash flow! Whether it's through advertising fees, merchandising, or foreign market sales - A-list ALL STARS will help bring in the revenue.
He's not from the channel so he has no bias he only sees $$$$$$$ ahhahhhaha regardless of the guaranteed cash flow, NY suit the roles. From the author's mouth he said she is the embodiement of the character and Nadech can play an up and coming officer, Tik was too old anyway and he's just unappealing... and we know they have the best chemistry :risas3::risas3::risas3: I just wanna know how why they got rid of Tik even tho it should be because of the new executive is my guess:risas3: but what an UPGRADE lol I'll be reading the novel soon, we'll give my thoughts on the novel later. Although I've heard it's an enjoyable novel.