[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181027-161600.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
I found this on ig and though these two actually would work quite well together! I know act art already gave up their place in line for yaya but maybe in the future these two could do another lakorn together!

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Replace yaya with Mew, problem solved! Li lololols I’m still shipping Tik and Mew from Duay Rang Attitarn (even though most of the lakorn was eh)

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
I thought this Lakorn was cancelled.
Lol Off did say “ปล่อยเขาไปก่อน” release them/let them go... and the writer still hasn’t written the script yet but you know.. lakorn fans are stubborn and persistent. We don’t ever give up hoping!!!!!! Lol.

Even I’m still hoping for Mark in KOOKUM. lol.

~ :D

I do like the idea of Ya and Great. No Tik for now, sorry Tikker. :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Stop wasting roles on Tik. He is not feeling it anymore. I still think he is a miscast in his next lakorn with Kim.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol Off did say “ปล่อยเขาไปก่อน” release them/let them go... and the writer still hasn’t written the script yet but you know.. lakorn fans are stubborn and persistent. We don’t ever give up hoping!!!!!! Lol.

Even I’m still hoping for Mark in KOOKUM. lol.

~ :D

I do like the idea of Ya and Great. No Tik for now, sorry Tikker. :(
Stop wasting roles on Tik. He is not feeling it anymore. I still think he is a miscast in his next lakorn with Kim.
yeah no tik with the younger looking girls please.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This is better and a more popular novel than that other one. Got to find the ebook for this and jump ship from the other P'Off's production.

I can see it now...
View attachment 36455
(credit pic to rightful owner)
The other novel... it's a mystery why they even went with it when the novel review was like 90% BAD LOL wtf lol if the readers didn't really like it why would lakorn viewers watch it? lol Lai Kinaree is very popular it was re-printed 8 times and it's part of a series lol But I'll give a hint to what's happening with the other one, สี่ :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: