[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Saw him sitting in the audience so he's still there performing in some capacity, but this new guy seem to be part of the brains with the New ERA. It's time they do something because whatever somkarn is doing, it's not working/profitable for the company. Like what m3lhouse alluded to they need some unbiased person who's top priority is turn the company around and make them profitable.

Oh, just saw links m3lhouse posted above and off course, Khun Deng said Nadech and YaYa were selected to pair for this lakorn because they are suitable for Lai Kinnaree. I quote Khun Deng , "Act Art does not sell JIN" :)
Thank you and I agreed cuz he is way too bias

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Good! Don't need the real liplocks, just need intense scenes and butterflies. haha Na is usually good at giving me those feelings when he's jealous or angry. I need those types of dramas!
Yeah... it's a period lakorn where hand touching is 3rd base :naughty2: If anyone is looking for skinship you're not gonna get it here ahhahaha best to tum jai now and repeat NY Versace on the Floor ahhahahhaaah I just want a lot of episodes. NY lakorns tend to be really short.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
So what happen to na and teaw drama for act art , is it cancel or put on hold cuz some girls r butt hurt over there lol so pathetic

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
SE-ED Book Center posted a tweet basically saying that the book has become really popular because NY were announced as the leads & that they had the most number of people searching for the book on their website at that time (the caption on the photo). They tweeted the tweet about 3 hours ago and ~1 hour ago the book sold out on their website and people have had to go to their bookstores to get it.

NY =
for everyone involved :D :D

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow so this is our niche now huh. awesome!
TBH my body is so ready for period lakorn with NY (cuz its about damn time)

Ps: who cares about skin ship in lakorn when real life is so much more ;)
Just lots of eps with NY and we good

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
So what happen to na and teaw drama for act art , is it cancel or put on hold cuz some girls r butt hurt over there lol so pathetic
I'm just happy that Nadech won't be in it anymore. Look like my farewell comment triggered some "strong opinions" lol. I didn't know Nadech has some 'new fans' in this forum who have never showed any support to him before but now are concerned about his career :confused12: Even non-fans concern about Nadech's career too. How fascinating :naughty2:. It shows how popular Nadech is. People like talking about him and Yaya too. If I'm not interested in someone, I don't waste my time to follow them and don't care about their career or anything. I think some people're being more upset that Nadech didn't pair with their favourites to help generate buzz and attention. They didn't really care about the lakorn itself (didn't see anyone questioned why there was no fitting/news in April).

I wonder when the judges consider who's best actor, are they looking at how he portrays his character or who his costar is? How can an actor's career be measured based on the number of actresses he paired with? If that is the case then why is Nadech the Top actor in Thailand with the top fee? You need to go to Thailand and talk to Thai people to know who are the most famous stars there. Everyone knows who Nadech is in Thailand (can't say the same to some daras who mentioned often on this forum). I wonder if Nadech needs to save his career then how would others who couldn't be at his level do ? :confused12:

Nadech doesn't need to try hard to be relevant or on news like some others. Just walking alone on the street, taking BTS or washing clothes at home like normal people do and he's on news :celebrate16: People are interested in everything he does
http://instagr.am/p/BykT5INlD9R/ #saveNadech - someone may kidnap him home :aaaaa:

Nadech is getting jobs that he likes with top fee. He's winning best actor awards every year. Especially, he's happy with his beautiful teerak :icon12: and has a lovely family. He's also using his quality time to contribute to community too :thumbup:. We don't have to worry about him. Some people should 'get a life' and use their time for something useful.
http://instagr.am/p/BypqgmSnPfu/

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I'm just happy that Nadech won't be in it anymore. Look like my farewell comment triggered some "strong opinions" lol. I didn't know Nadech has some 'new fans' in this forum who have never showed any support to him before but now are concerned about his career :confused12: Even non-fans concern about Nadech's career too. How fascinating :naughty2:. It shows how popular Nadech is. People like talking about him and Yaya too. If I'm not interested in someone, I don't waste my time to follow them and don't care about their career or anything. I think some people're being more upset that Nadech didn't pair with their favourites to help generate buzz and attention. They didn't really care about the lakorn itself (didn't see anyone questioned why there was no fitting/news in April).

I wonder when the judges consider who's best actor, are they looking at how he portrays his character or who his costar is? How can an actor's career be measured based on the number of actresses he paired with? If that is the case then why is Nadech the Top actor in Thailand with the top fee? You need to go to Thailand and talk to Thai people to know who are the most famous stars there. Everyone knows who Nadech is in Thailand (can't say the same to some daras who mentioned often on this forum). I wonder if Nadech needs to save his career then how would others who couldn't be at his level do ? :confused12:

Nadech doesn't need to try hard to be relevant or on news like some others. Just walking alone on the street, taking BTS or washing clothes at home like normal people do and he's on news :celebrate16: People are interested in everything he does
http://instagr.am/p/BykT5INlD9R/ #saveNadech - someone may kidnap him home :aaaaa:

Nadech is getting jobs that he likes with top fee. He's winning best actor awards every year. Especially, he's happy with his beautiful teerak :icon12: and has a lovely family. He's also using his quality time to contribute to community too :thumbup:. We don't have to worry about him. Some people should 'get a life' and use their time for something useful.
http://instagr.am/p/BypqgmSnPfu/
Thanks and I agreed to
What u wrote on here . Some people smh
Btw someone on there is still saying he is in it but maybe waiting for this project to finish. Idk

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a direct word for word translation, but in summary:

Tik said he heard prior to the news that there're some changes. In past, there were discussions for him join in this lakorn, but he understands there are changes. Such as strategy, market, and suitability according to the story. He didn’t drop out of this lakorn and has not thought of dropping out, unless he was dropped from it.

So he was dropped. Few will disagree, but I believe we got an upgrade so I am thrill for this lakorn. :aaaaa:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Tik being dropped in general is an upgrade haha. I'm excited for this lakorn, the storyline seems really good! I hope they don't cast Louis as the french guy. He plays the second annoying lead very well.. like in Sawan Biang/Bupphae Sanniwat/Plerng Boon/ everything lmfao. I like him better as villain or lead on his own haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik being dropped in general is an upgrade haha. I'm excited for this lakorn, the storyline seems really good! I hope they don't cast Louis as the french guy. He plays the second annoying lead very well.. like in Sawan Biang/Bupphae Sanniwat/Plerng Boon/ everything lmfao. I like him better as villain or lead on his own haha.
Ha ha Louise and that BPSW wig. Hoping for Jason Young to be Monsieur Robert. Louis is such a good actor, but if he wants to make a cameo in this lakorn as Phaulkon then that's all right too because Monsieur Robert supposed to be his rival for the King's favor. I agree that Louis play second annoying lead very well and Sawan Biang was where I first watched him. He was also the annoying "brother" in the last lakorn together which Yaya which she said she had better chemistry with him than the leading man.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ha ha Louise and that BPSW wig. Hoping for Jason Young to be the Monsieur Robert. Louis is such a great actor, but if he wants to make a camero in this lakorn as Phaulkon then that's all right too because Monsieur Robert supposed to be his rival for the King's favor. I agree that Louis play second annoying lead very well and Sawan Biang was where I first watched him. He was also the annoying "brother" in the last lakorn together which Yaya which she said she had better chemistry with him than the leading man.
omg!!! I forgot about Kleun Cheewit. How did I forget??? My sister and I wanted to strangle him in there lol. I have PTSD of him from that lakorn lol maybe that's why I forgot. I can only imagine him being that way again in a lakorn like this haha. Jason Young would be good haha I'm watching his lakorn with Ploy right now and I like his acting lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ha ha Louise and that BPSW wig. Hoping for Jason Young to be Monsieur Robert. Louis is such a good actor, but if he wants to make a cameo in this lakorn as Phaulkon then that's all right too because Monsieur Robert supposed to be his rival for the King's favor. I agree that Louis play second annoying lead very well and Sawan Biang was where I first watched him. He was also the annoying "brother" in the last lakorn together which Yaya which she said she had better chemistry with him than the leading man.
Louis's acting is like Mew... their drama scenes they go 0-100 like why and where did all of this ugly crying acting come from lol he always has tears in his eyes. Louis should play his character from bpsw in here too lol he appears often in the book lol Jason is so eye candy I want him in here. He played Janie's brother in the mafia series so he is in Act Art's rolodex it could happen if Act Art are using their brains lol The character is French, tall, blonde, age I think is maybe mid 30s? Louis sounds like he would be the first choice for this role but I think it makes more sense if he is Phaulkon again. I'm kinda blanking out on who can play Robert based on the options ch3 has. Like, please don't ask Peter or Louis lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's said that the storyline is good and the book is a bestseller. Personally, I've skimmed through majority of the book... it's not that good :risas3::facepalm: The lead characters have decent profiles like they are ideal types for leads you want to see in a lakorn coz they are smart, classy, and they never really have loser/underdog moments lol but as far as the plot it's kinda basic and not that exciting... romance scenes definitely LOW. Episode 9 of LLSR has more love scenes than the whole book of LK. BUT Nadech said Off will add his own spin to this storyline so I hope it's BETTER than the book. The book's plot and characters are maybe good foundations for the lakorn but I think Off needs to rewrite a lot of it coz I was not impressed lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
omg!!! I forgot about Kleun Cheewit. How did I forget??? My sister and I wanted to strangle him in there lol. I have PTSD of him from that lakorn lol maybe that's why I forgot. I can only imagine him being that way again in a lakorn like this haha. Jason Young would be good haha I'm watching his lakorn with Ploy right now and I like his acting lol
Probably better left forgotten lol! He was very good and did his job since many were annoyed with him. Louis was so annoying in this lakorn but he cries like no other - so good. @m3lhouse will say nah..noone beats her bae, Mario. :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's said that the storyline is good and the book is a bestseller. Personally, I've skimmed through majority of the book... it's not that good :risas3::facepalm: The lead characters have decent profiles like they are ideal types for leads you want to see in a lakorn coz they are smart, classy, and they never really have loser/underdog moments lol but as far as the plot it's kinda basic and not that exciting... romance scenes definitely LOW. Episode 9 of LLSR has more love scenes than the whole book of LK. BUT Nadech said Off will add his own spin to this storyline so I hope it's BETTER than the book. The book's plot and characters are maybe good foundations for the lakorn but I think Off needs to rewrite a lot of it coz I was not impressed lol
This is where we agree to disagree lol. I am listening up to chapter 5 and although no fin scenes yet, I like it and it’s getting interesting for me. I sm a sucker for anything Nadech and YaYa. I can find the time for this novel but yet, no time to catch up on KKSL lol.

Please no Mathew either...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Probably better left forgotte lol! He was very good and did his job since many were annoyed with him. Louis was so annoying that lakorn but he cries like no other - so good. @m3lhouse will say nah..noone beats her bae, Mario. :risas3:
Mario my prince lol NO ONE beats Mario in crying lol #respectmario hahahahahahha If Mario can be Robert in here, that would make my week lol If Mario + NY can do a love triangle storline I'll be dead. They actually should've waited to do Sai See Plerng remake. Nadech as Willy's character and Mario as Dodo... damn :confused0: ugh I actually hated SSP lol