[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is not somkarn anymore ?
Saw him sitting in the audience so he's still there performing in some capacity, but this new guy seem to be part of the brains with the New ERA. It's time they do something because whatever somkarn is doing, it's not working/profitable for the company. Like what m3lhouse alluded to they need some unbiased person who's top priority is turn the company around and make them profitable.

Oh, just saw links m3lhouse posted above and off course, Khun Deng said Nadech and YaYa were selected to pair for this lakorn because they are suitable for Lai Kinnaree. I quote Khun Deng , "Act Art does not sell JIN" :)

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
Confirmed from khun Dang. Why NY? Simply coz they match the roles. Notice Somrak and khun Dew were also at the audition for additional characters... you've ever seen these ch3 elders at auditions for side characters? It's gonna be a big project.

http://instagr.am/p/Byq7_0Mh1pf/
Character inspo... get with it or gtfo.

http://instagr.am/p/ByqS717DJ3v/
Gotta say I love all versions of Nadech.. ok maybe not his hair for that perdvic MLFAS show (it was Mai Rachada's birthday, so I'm gonna forgive Mai for that lol).

But I'd have nadech in any style... if Yaya looks at him almost everyday for the past 9 years and is still fangirling and screaming for his handsomeness.. i don't have to elaborate much on that. I get you, Yaya!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Saw him sitting in the audience so he's still there performing in some capacity, but this new guy seem to be part of the brains with the New ERA. It's time they do something because whatever somkarn is doing, it's not working/profitable for the company. Like what m3lhouse alluded to they need some unbiased person who's top priority is turn the company around and make them profitable.

Oh, just saw links m3lhouse posted above and off course, Khun Deng said Nadech and YaYa were selected to pair for this lakorn because they are suitable for Lai Kinnaree. I quote Khun Deng , "Act Art does not sell JIN" :)
Somrak is only in charge of lakorns. He's the one who approves of projects and pairings. The ERA guy is actually Somrak's boss coz he's a board member or director of BEC Tero.

LK start date is end of August. Fitting should be in July maybe coz we know NY will head to Norway for the rest of the month in a few days... cheewit Deeeee deeeeee when you're not on the D-list :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Wow so all of my info and sources on this lakorn which I've known for a while have checked out all true lol

http://instagr.am/p/ByrE_pnhQ5T/
สี่ Haha ;)
A karma lakorn for those who built bad karma. J us T you wait lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult

Thank you and I agreed cuz he is way too bias

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Somrak is only in charge of lakorns. He's the one who approves of projects and pairings. The ERA guy is actually Somrak's boss coz he's a board member or director of BEC Tero.

LK start date is end of August. Fitting should be in July maybe coz we know NY will head to Norway for the rest of the month in a few days... cheewit Deeeee deeeeee when you're not on the D-list :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Wow so all of my info and sources on this lakorn which I've known for a while have checked out all true lol

http://instagr.am/p/ByrE_pnhQ5T/

A karma lakorn for those who built bad karma. J us T you wait lol
So in just that second short clip shared - this sounds like a HUGE project. They have several meetings with people (in Nong Khaem) and Somkran also attended the meetings. She read few scripts and she can't put it down lol ( yes, that addicting). She said it's difficult, more than their previous lakorn KK. :)

Good! Don't need the real liplocks, just need intense scenes and butterflies. haha Na is usually good at giving me those feelings when he's jealous or angry. I need those types of dramas!
Oh we are definitely getting this type of drama - as long as we get the intense scenes and of course jealouse Nadech... lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Good! Don't need the real liplocks, just need intense scenes and butterflies. haha Na is usually good at giving me those feelings when he's jealous or angry. I need those types of dramas!
Yeah... it's a period lakorn where hand touching is 3rd base :naughty2: If anyone is looking for skinship you're not gonna get it here ahhahaha best to tum jai now and repeat NY Versace on the Floor ahhahahhaaah I just want a lot of episodes. NY lakorns tend to be really short.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
So what happen to na and teaw drama for act art , is it cancel or put on hold cuz some girls r butt hurt over there lol so pathetic

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
SE-ED Book Center posted a tweet basically saying that the book has become really popular because NY were announced as the leads & that they had the most number of people searching for the book on their website at that time (the caption on the photo). They tweeted the tweet about 3 hours ago and ~1 hour ago the book sold out on their website and people have had to go to their bookstores to get it.

NY =
for everyone involved :D :D

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow so this is our niche now huh. awesome!
TBH my body is so ready for period lakorn with NY (cuz its about damn time)

Ps: who cares about skin ship in lakorn when real life is so much more ;)
Just lots of eps with NY and we good

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
So what happen to na and teaw drama for act art , is it cancel or put on hold cuz some girls r butt hurt over there lol so pathetic
I'm just happy that Nadech won't be in it anymore. Look like my farewell comment triggered some "strong opinions" lol. I didn't know Nadech has some 'new fans' in this forum who have never showed any support to him before but now are concerned about his career :confused12: Even non-fans concern about Nadech's career too. How fascinating :naughty2:. It shows how popular Nadech is. People like talking about him and Yaya too. If I'm not interested in someone, I don't waste my time to follow them and don't care about their career or anything. I think some people're being more upset that Nadech didn't pair with their favourites to help generate buzz and attention. They didn't really care about the lakorn itself (didn't see anyone questioned why there was no fitting/news in April).

I wonder when the judges consider who's best actor, are they looking at how he portrays his character or who his costar is? How can an actor's career be measured based on the number of actresses he paired with? If that is the case then why is Nadech the Top actor in Thailand with the top fee? You need to go to Thailand and talk to Thai people to know who are the most famous stars there. Everyone knows who Nadech is in Thailand (can't say the same to some daras who mentioned often on this forum). I wonder if Nadech needs to save his career then how would others who couldn't be at his level do ? :confused12:

Nadech doesn't need to try hard to be relevant or on news like some others. Just walking alone on the street, taking BTS or washing clothes at home like normal people do and he's on news :celebrate16: People are interested in everything he does
http://instagr.am/p/BykT5INlD9R/ #saveNadech - someone may kidnap him home :aaaaa:

Nadech is getting jobs that he likes with top fee. He's winning best actor awards every year. Especially, he's happy with his beautiful teerak :icon12: and has a lovely family. He's also using his quality time to contribute to community too :thumbup:. We don't have to worry about him. Some people should 'get a life' and use their time for something useful.
http://instagr.am/p/BypqgmSnPfu/

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I'm just happy that Nadech won't be in it anymore. Look like my farewell comment triggered some "strong opinions" lol. I didn't know Nadech has some 'new fans' in this forum who have never showed any support to him before but now are concerned about his career :confused12: Even non-fans concern about Nadech's career too. How fascinating :naughty2:. It shows how popular Nadech is. People like talking about him and Yaya too. If I'm not interested in someone, I don't waste my time to follow them and don't care about their career or anything. I think some people're being more upset that Nadech didn't pair with their favourites to help generate buzz and attention. They didn't really care about the lakorn itself (didn't see anyone questioned why there was no fitting/news in April).

I wonder when the judges consider who's best actor, are they looking at how he portrays his character or who his costar is? How can an actor's career be measured based on the number of actresses he paired with? If that is the case then why is Nadech the Top actor in Thailand with the top fee? You need to go to Thailand and talk to Thai people to know who are the most famous stars there. Everyone knows who Nadech is in Thailand (can't say the same to some daras who mentioned often on this forum). I wonder if Nadech needs to save his career then how would others who couldn't be at his level do ? :confused12:

Nadech doesn't need to try hard to be relevant or on news like some others. Just walking alone on the street, taking BTS or washing clothes at home like normal people do and he's on news :celebrate16: People are interested in everything he does
http://instagr.am/p/BykT5INlD9R/ #saveNadech - someone may kidnap him home :aaaaa:

Nadech is getting jobs that he likes with top fee. He's winning best actor awards every year. Especially, he's happy with his beautiful teerak :icon12: and has a lovely family. He's also using his quality time to contribute to community too :thumbup:. We don't have to worry about him. Some people should 'get a life' and use their time for something useful.
http://instagr.am/p/BypqgmSnPfu/
Thanks and I agreed to
What u wrote on here . Some people smh
Btw someone on there is still saying he is in it but maybe waiting for this project to finish. Idk

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a direct word for word translation, but in summary:

Tik said he heard prior to the news that there're some changes. In past, there were discussions for him join in this lakorn, but he understands there are changes. Such as strategy, market, and suitability according to the story. He didn’t drop out of this lakorn and has not thought of dropping out, unless he was dropped from it.

So he was dropped. Few will disagree, but I believe we got an upgrade so I am thrill for this lakorn. :aaaaa: