[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow so this is our niche now huh. awesome!
TBH my body is so ready for period lakorn with NY (cuz its about damn time)

Ps: who cares about skin ship in lakorn when real life is so much more ;)
Just lots of eps with NY and we good

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
So what happen to na and teaw drama for act art , is it cancel or put on hold cuz some girls r butt hurt over there lol so pathetic
I'm just happy that Nadech won't be in it anymore. Look like my farewell comment triggered some "strong opinions" lol. I didn't know Nadech has some 'new fans' in this forum who have never showed any support to him before but now are concerned about his career :confused12: Even non-fans concern about Nadech's career too. How fascinating :naughty2:. It shows how popular Nadech is. People like talking about him and Yaya too. If I'm not interested in someone, I don't waste my time to follow them and don't care about their career or anything. I think some people're being more upset that Nadech didn't pair with their favourites to help generate buzz and attention. They didn't really care about the lakorn itself (didn't see anyone questioned why there was no fitting/news in April).

I wonder when the judges consider who's best actor, are they looking at how he portrays his character or who his costar is? How can an actor's career be measured based on the number of actresses he paired with? If that is the case then why is Nadech the Top actor in Thailand with the top fee? You need to go to Thailand and talk to Thai people to know who are the most famous stars there. Everyone knows who Nadech is in Thailand (can't say the same to some daras who mentioned often on this forum). I wonder if Nadech needs to save his career then how would others who couldn't be at his level do ? :confused12:

Nadech doesn't need to try hard to be relevant or on news like some others. Just walking alone on the street, taking BTS or washing clothes at home like normal people do and he's on news :celebrate16: People are interested in everything he does
http://instagr.am/p/BykT5INlD9R/ #saveNadech - someone may kidnap him home :aaaaa:

Nadech is getting jobs that he likes with top fee. He's winning best actor awards every year. Especially, he's happy with his beautiful teerak :icon12: and has a lovely family. He's also using his quality time to contribute to community too :thumbup:. We don't have to worry about him. Some people should 'get a life' and use their time for something useful.
http://instagr.am/p/BypqgmSnPfu/

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I'm just happy that Nadech won't be in it anymore. Look like my farewell comment triggered some "strong opinions" lol. I didn't know Nadech has some 'new fans' in this forum who have never showed any support to him before but now are concerned about his career :confused12: Even non-fans concern about Nadech's career too. How fascinating :naughty2:. It shows how popular Nadech is. People like talking about him and Yaya too. If I'm not interested in someone, I don't waste my time to follow them and don't care about their career or anything. I think some people're being more upset that Nadech didn't pair with their favourites to help generate buzz and attention. They didn't really care about the lakorn itself (didn't see anyone questioned why there was no fitting/news in April).

I wonder when the judges consider who's best actor, are they looking at how he portrays his character or who his costar is? How can an actor's career be measured based on the number of actresses he paired with? If that is the case then why is Nadech the Top actor in Thailand with the top fee? You need to go to Thailand and talk to Thai people to know who are the most famous stars there. Everyone knows who Nadech is in Thailand (can't say the same to some daras who mentioned often on this forum). I wonder if Nadech needs to save his career then how would others who couldn't be at his level do ? :confused12:

Nadech doesn't need to try hard to be relevant or on news like some others. Just walking alone on the street, taking BTS or washing clothes at home like normal people do and he's on news :celebrate16: People are interested in everything he does
http://instagr.am/p/BykT5INlD9R/ #saveNadech - someone may kidnap him home :aaaaa:

Nadech is getting jobs that he likes with top fee. He's winning best actor awards every year. Especially, he's happy with his beautiful teerak :icon12: and has a lovely family. He's also using his quality time to contribute to community too :thumbup:. We don't have to worry about him. Some people should 'get a life' and use their time for something useful.
http://instagr.am/p/BypqgmSnPfu/
Thanks and I agreed to
What u wrote on here . Some people smh
Btw someone on there is still saying he is in it but maybe waiting for this project to finish. Idk

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a direct word for word translation, but in summary:

Tik said he heard prior to the news that there're some changes. In past, there were discussions for him join in this lakorn, but he understands there are changes. Such as strategy, market, and suitability according to the story. He didn’t drop out of this lakorn and has not thought of dropping out, unless he was dropped from it.

So he was dropped. Few will disagree, but I believe we got an upgrade so I am thrill for this lakorn. :aaaaa:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Tik being dropped in general is an upgrade haha. I'm excited for this lakorn, the storyline seems really good! I hope they don't cast Louis as the french guy. He plays the second annoying lead very well.. like in Sawan Biang/Bupphae Sanniwat/Plerng Boon/ everything lmfao. I like him better as villain or lead on his own haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik being dropped in general is an upgrade haha. I'm excited for this lakorn, the storyline seems really good! I hope they don't cast Louis as the french guy. He plays the second annoying lead very well.. like in Sawan Biang/Bupphae Sanniwat/Plerng Boon/ everything lmfao. I like him better as villain or lead on his own haha.
Ha ha Louise and that BPSW wig. Hoping for Jason Young to be Monsieur Robert. Louis is such a good actor, but if he wants to make a cameo in this lakorn as Phaulkon then that's all right too because Monsieur Robert supposed to be his rival for the King's favor. I agree that Louis play second annoying lead very well and Sawan Biang was where I first watched him. He was also the annoying "brother" in the last lakorn together which Yaya which she said she had better chemistry with him than the leading man.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ha ha Louise and that BPSW wig. Hoping for Jason Young to be the Monsieur Robert. Louis is such a great actor, but if he wants to make a camero in this lakorn as Phaulkon then that's all right too because Monsieur Robert supposed to be his rival for the King's favor. I agree that Louis play second annoying lead very well and Sawan Biang was where I first watched him. He was also the annoying "brother" in the last lakorn together which Yaya which she said she had better chemistry with him than the leading man.
omg!!! I forgot about Kleun Cheewit. How did I forget??? My sister and I wanted to strangle him in there lol. I have PTSD of him from that lakorn lol maybe that's why I forgot. I can only imagine him being that way again in a lakorn like this haha. Jason Young would be good haha I'm watching his lakorn with Ploy right now and I like his acting lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ha ha Louise and that BPSW wig. Hoping for Jason Young to be Monsieur Robert. Louis is such a good actor, but if he wants to make a cameo in this lakorn as Phaulkon then that's all right too because Monsieur Robert supposed to be his rival for the King's favor. I agree that Louis play second annoying lead very well and Sawan Biang was where I first watched him. He was also the annoying "brother" in the last lakorn together which Yaya which she said she had better chemistry with him than the leading man.
Louis's acting is like Mew... their drama scenes they go 0-100 like why and where did all of this ugly crying acting come from lol he always has tears in his eyes. Louis should play his character from bpsw in here too lol he appears often in the book lol Jason is so eye candy I want him in here. He played Janie's brother in the mafia series so he is in Act Art's rolodex it could happen if Act Art are using their brains lol The character is French, tall, blonde, age I think is maybe mid 30s? Louis sounds like he would be the first choice for this role but I think it makes more sense if he is Phaulkon again. I'm kinda blanking out on who can play Robert based on the options ch3 has. Like, please don't ask Peter or Louis lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's said that the storyline is good and the book is a bestseller. Personally, I've skimmed through majority of the book... it's not that good :risas3::facepalm: The lead characters have decent profiles like they are ideal types for leads you want to see in a lakorn coz they are smart, classy, and they never really have loser/underdog moments lol but as far as the plot it's kinda basic and not that exciting... romance scenes definitely LOW. Episode 9 of LLSR has more love scenes than the whole book of LK. BUT Nadech said Off will add his own spin to this storyline so I hope it's BETTER than the book. The book's plot and characters are maybe good foundations for the lakorn but I think Off needs to rewrite a lot of it coz I was not impressed lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
omg!!! I forgot about Kleun Cheewit. How did I forget??? My sister and I wanted to strangle him in there lol. I have PTSD of him from that lakorn lol maybe that's why I forgot. I can only imagine him being that way again in a lakorn like this haha. Jason Young would be good haha I'm watching his lakorn with Ploy right now and I like his acting lol
Probably better left forgotten lol! He was very good and did his job since many were annoyed with him. Louis was so annoying in this lakorn but he cries like no other - so good. @m3lhouse will say nah..noone beats her bae, Mario. :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's said that the storyline is good and the book is a bestseller. Personally, I've skimmed through majority of the book... it's not that good :risas3::facepalm: The lead characters have decent profiles like they are ideal types for leads you want to see in a lakorn coz they are smart, classy, and they never really have loser/underdog moments lol but as far as the plot it's kinda basic and not that exciting... romance scenes definitely LOW. Episode 9 of LLSR has more love scenes than the whole book of LK. BUT Nadech said Off will add his own spin to this storyline so I hope it's BETTER than the book. The book's plot and characters are maybe good foundations for the lakorn but I think Off needs to rewrite a lot of it coz I was not impressed lol
This is where we agree to disagree lol. I am listening up to chapter 5 and although no fin scenes yet, I like it and it’s getting interesting for me. I sm a sucker for anything Nadech and YaYa. I can find the time for this novel but yet, no time to catch up on KKSL lol.

Please no Mathew either...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Probably better left forgotte lol! He was very good and did his job since many were annoyed with him. Louis was so annoying that lakorn but he cries like no other - so good. @m3lhouse will say nah..noone beats her bae, Mario. :risas3:
Mario my prince lol NO ONE beats Mario in crying lol #respectmario hahahahahahha If Mario can be Robert in here, that would make my week lol If Mario + NY can do a love triangle storline I'll be dead. They actually should've waited to do Sai See Plerng remake. Nadech as Willy's character and Mario as Dodo... damn :confused0: ugh I actually hated SSP lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This is where we agree to disagree lol. I am listening up to chapter 5 and although no fin scenes yet, I like it and it’s getting interesting for me. I sm a sucker for anything Nadech and YaYa. I can find the time for this novel but yet, no time to catch up on KKSL lol.

Please no Mathew either...
Matthew would not fit coz he's a stiff actor and Robert needs to come off REALLY likeable. He has to have enough charisma where viewers will like him and I don't think Matthew can do that.

I'll tell you this, listen to the whole book and let me know how good the plot was for you. I didn't say it was bad but definitely not as good as the hype.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario my prince lol NO ONE beats Mario in crying lol #respectmario hahahahahahha If Mario can be Robert in here, that would make my week lol If Mario + NY can do a love triangle storline I'll be dead. They actually should've waited to do Sai See Plerng remake. Nadech as Willy's character and Mario as Dodo... damn :confused0: ugh I actually hated SSP lol
Lol #respectmario! Khun Mam you suck! Was Mario not Chinese looking enough? Mario would be ideal here as Robert, but I like him too much to have him play second pra’ek that doesn’t get a happy ending with nang’ek so no Mario here. Let’s give him his own lakorn where I can root for him and not against him.

Big fat no to SSP for NY + Mario. I hated what they did to Willy and Mew in that lakorn. How the heck couldn’t she choose between Willy over Dodo bird? :rolleyes: Also, I can’t have Nadech in a role where he slept with nang’ek’s sister lol. I will surely protest so loud that one would think I am an anti:pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Matthew would not fit coz he's a stiff actor and Robert needs to come off REALLY likeable. He has to have enough charisma where viewers will like him and I don't think Matthew can do that.

I'll tell you this, listen to the whole book and let me know how good the plot was for you. I didn't say it was bad but definitely not as good as the hype.
I like mystery-type drama and haven’t seen one since IFWT and to see beautiful people in it, who are my favorites, is also a plus. I am preparing my self to not expect much, but hope P’Off change it up a bit. This will surely be different than LR where I expected more fin scenes between the pra’nangs and got little. :(

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lol #respectmario! Khun Mam you suck! Was Mario not Chinese looking enough? Mario would be ideal here as Robert, but I like him too much to have him play second pra’ek that doesn’t get a happy ending with nang’ek so no Mario here. Let’s give him his own lakorn where I can root for him and not against him.

Big fat no to SSP for NY + Mario. I hated what they did to Willy and Mew in that lakorn. How the heck couldn’t she choose between Willy over Dodo bird? :rolleyes: Also, I can’t have Nadech in a role where he slept with nang’ek’s sister lol. I will surely protest so loud that one would think I am an anti:pancarta:
SSP traumatized my ass ahahhahahaha I was so confused lol Thank god for Tarm Hua Jai coming right after that lol

Mario got ditched too lol unless they'll continue to w JGNW lol but I don't know if Yaya is still in it too ahhahah #respectmarioAGAIN ahahhahahaah he has nothing to do he can be in here lol

Bon jour monsieur Robert lolololol acutally the clothing is too modern here hahahah but you get it lol

http://instagr.am/p/By2vz1XHyzV/
Keep expectations low for jin scenes... period lakorns are very subtle with the flirting and skinship lol Act Art says they don't sell jin.. I think they mean they don't really do the jin scenes that like Paa Jaew and khun Aew likes to do but they do have love scenes. It's just up to their script but they're not like anti love scenes lol I really like how they wrote the love story between Ken and Cherry in that lakorn. There weren't like hot scenes but the characters had a deep connection and an intimate feel between them. If you want to see how Act Art can do romance without the skinship I recommend this lakorn. I loved it lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Not a direct word for word translation, but in summary:

Tik said he heard prior to the news that there're some changes. In past, there were discussions for him join in this lakorn, but he understands there are changes. Such as strategy, market, and suitability according to the story. He didn’t drop out of this lakorn and has not thought of dropping out, unless he was dropped from it.

So he was dropped. Few will disagree, but I believe we got an upgrade so I am thrill for this lakorn. :aaaaa:

Yea they drop him cuz he say if he agreed to play in it he won’t drop it himself unless they drop him . I adore him but his time is up lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Seems some people are still salty about the casting... Act Art just does whatever the hell they want lol Don't forget originally they dropped Yaya and Tik for MT3 then they decided to drop Taew and Tik for NY LOL

http://instagr.am/p/BzAcI8mjWMI/
He says they dropped Tik coz he really doesn't fit the role. The novel wasn't completed yet when Act Art decided to purchase the rights to produce it. In the second book in the series, Luang In's parents are the leads and it's a prequel so this is the reasoning for dropping Tik lol they said it's coz the parents are also characters in the LK so it'll be strange to have Tik be the lead in the first book when his parents are "young" lol Luang In is around 28-29 years old ...

To me it really doesn't matter coz it's not like they're producing this as a series... and if they are it's irrelevant coz each book is set at a different time lol Tik was always a miscast lol this is a copout reason ahhahahaah how was Tik right for the role two years ago but totally wrong now? Tik getting dropped for whatever reason is necessary lol I think khun Dang just woke up lol I think she originally thought of him coz Luang In is a widow so you would think pra aek is "older" but in those times, late 20s is old lol so she made a judegment error here and they just don't respect Tik lol Tik begged them to play Ken's character in the mafia series and they straight shut him down they said he doesn't fit the role lol You would think a lot of people would feel like, good riddence bye Tik, actually most are but the drama of the casting didn't end coz of some groups being extra loud lol... It's not even a lot of Tik's fans who are pissed it's Yaya's solo fans ahhahaha but Tik did say in his interview that it can be due to marketing too... NY lakorns always gets ad agencies excited lol so Poo claiming the casting changed based on wanting the leads to suit the role can't be the sole reason lol

http://instagr.am/p/BzAhGRgh5E3/
Poo Poly made this post coz he's annoyed at people bashing the casting coz to them they cast NY coz they suit the roles... aside from people claiming they are annoyed at NY repeat, there are Yaya solo fans claiming that it all happened coz Nadech felt MT3 script was weak so he made sure to attach himself to Yaya and requested that his role be written with more importance and highlight of the LK :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: How do they know so much? Why didn't Nadech just request for better rewrites in Mt3? lol Did he make LK happen? ahahhahaah LK has 4 parts written so far did YFC already have access to the script? They saw MT3 script? lol they started this drama in Pantip,twitter, and you can see comments in this post too... like they are mad and care so much about the script they keep reminding Act Art that Lady Pudsorn is the lead ahhahahahhaha they are afraid Yaya won't have any peak scenes lol They say they trust Act Art but they are worried about the script getting influenced coz Nadech wants the spotlight ahahhahah WTF They've even said that Nadech had more importance in The Crown Princess lol ummmm no that was Sarah LOL Don't they know Act Art scripts give HIGH importance to the female leads ALWAYS? Act Art lakorns, the lead female is either the Main of the leads or she's not just love interest of the male lol YFC are extra and extra jealous lol they should be thankful Yaya for now dodged Metta ahahhahaha so maybe they have some time to get more organized so JGNW has a chance of being decent. But maybe they should be worried coz Off says he won't have NY just stand around lol I've skimmed the book, Pudsorn is in the majority of the scenes but it doesn't mean that Luang In isn't important lol actually there's a lot of characters in this novel... people just need to relax and judge the lakorn once it airs lol or just go... no one is forcing you to watch it lol I think Act Art is the type of company that's super arrogant/confident... when they get bashed like this, they won't bend over for you they want to prove you wrong lol so don't bark so much they dont' hear you lol it's gonna be a long week for solo fans #NYinNorway and a long year in general once this starts filming lol