[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

P

PrincessKarina

No I disagree! HAHA. He can't be daddy yet. He's too hot. XP. A couple more years guys, let him have a couple more years.
Lol. You are so funny! OK yes a few more years! Like I said Tik is aging gracefully! But he’ll also make a handsome “dad” character to Patricia or Preem’s characters! Actors and actresses born in the late 90’s are old enough to be Tik’s children! They are 20 years younger than Tik! Yuck! :eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you Thank you. I'd appreciate that. He can be a dad, but he has to be pra'ek. Kind of like Peter C in that one lakorn worth Chomp. Hehe.

Atashi

YAYANATORS
It's okay let P'Off wait for Tik to finish because anything could happen during those times. Maybe after his second child he might want to be with the kids more and pass on this lakorn. P.S - I rather it's not Tik too, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Please make more babies and pass on this lakorn.... I know he will never ... who would let go of playing alongside Yaya but please god..... let him be pregnant ... busy.... engrossed... I don;t wany him with Yaya.... he is like 16yrs older than ya... and according to the Novel Lai Kinaree... Out of the two dashing P'ek... Thai description is sooo crispy, Like Tall, dashing, sexy and very masculine. Tic maybe when he was young but not now.... Nine would be awesome in this role. If they have to choose old guys then P Ken is suitable. Not Tic...

Atashi

YAYANATORS
Liked him during his prime, but if Aum is playing dad, uncle, etc. then Tik should be in the same category :). If it's true that he's pair up with whoever he requested for then I am thinking this is just him getting another notch on his belt of all the nang'eks he has paired with. It reminds me of the time he commented about Ann T. ( in their talkshow for YLC) that if he doesn't play the pra'ek in that lakorn then he'll never have another opportunity to star with her. I say replace Yaya or replace Tik, but not them together.
REPLACE TIC........................ AWWW.. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Atashi

YAYANATORS
Maybe give him this last chance with another hot n’ek and then he can play daddy after LOL
NO NO..... HE should play dad now..... o
Oh geez. Lol. Well I’m not sure to say who’s fortunate? Tik or Yaya? But then Tik has been around much longer!
Mush longer does not mean that yaya should be fortunate to play with Tic...If it was Yaya's father role.... she would have respected and we would have felt... wow... good ... But, No not this role and not with ya... No.... Please Nine is so apt for this role.... even Mick would be awesome... Young actors plz... not Tic...

Atashi

YAYANATORS
  • Lai Kinaree is a novel by Dr. Pongsakorn Jindawatana, a famous author. Many of his novels have already been used to make lakorns. His novels have distinctive style in harmonizing suspence, horror, supernatural, or fantasy with drama and romance. And most of them are also historic. Lai Kinaree is the first of 3 books in Ayudhaya Lady Detectives series. Lai Kineree is brandnew novel just released in April. Lai Kinaree is a romantic historical suspense novel. The story occurred in Kingdom of Ayutthaya (Thailand around 300 years back.) It was during King Narai era which his reign was the most prosperous during the Ayutthaya period and had the great commercial and diplomatic activities with foreign nations especially the west which were in new imperialism era of great power nations in Europe.) Lady Pudsorn, a young and beautiful lady who is intelligent and skillful in medical profession including forensic examination whic she studies from her late father who was one of the most famous doctor in Ayutthaya. Lady Pudsorn had to involve in finding the truth which existence of the country was at stake. Because it is the death of an important french ship caption who died while wearing a Pha Nung (Thai style wrap around skirt) with Lai Kinaree pattern which was only for 'female' royal members!
  • The story has combination of the forensic science and investigation like CSI and Korean historic series 'Dong Yi', the medical profession like 'Dae Jang Geum', some touch of political history, the culture and tradition of ancient people in that era, the disobidient behaviour of Nang Ek (female leading character) by being medical and forensic doctor in the era which still believed in tradition that women's duty was to be at home taking care of home and family, the immorality behaviors which were extremely unacceptable in that era like having affairs with married persons and being homosexual. And there were also the cuteness of how a man in that era tried to win a woman, the sweetness and verbal and physical interactions after they were engaged and after they got married. As well as the most envied awkward ever of Lady Pudsorn when two good-looking guys, with high profile qualification who she had to cooperate with during the investigation, both fell for her and competed to win her heart. "Lady Pudsorn ... had sparkling roundeyes, elegant slim physique, beautiful body smell ... wore lotus pink breat cloth and below ankle length Pha Nung wth exquisite pattern and put on golden bracelet decorated with beautiful gemstones."
  • And last but not least, who will be the casts for the roles of 2 guys who cooperated with Lady Pudsorn in the investigation and fell head over heel for her putting her in the most envied love triangle situation ever! Because one is the Thai guy with warm personality, Luang Indra Ratchapakdee (Luang meaning Lord) nickname Luang Indra, dark, tall and handsome gentleman with gorgeous manly face and beautiful mustache, a high-rank with bright future federal police who was the Metropolitan police director. ... Another one is a French guy with cuteness and Greek god gorgeousness, Monsieur Robert, crystal blue eyes and blonde hair gentleman with beaming smile, a French diplomat who was the secretary of a very powerful Army attache whom King Narai borrowed from King Louis XIV of France to be commissioner general of the army. ... Pra Ek (meaning the male leading character who got Nang Ek) was the Thai guy but the French Pra Rong (meaning the male leading character who always loses to Pra Ek when it's about love) was so drop dead gorgeous until the Pra Ek got to pull off his best card by asking his mother to arrange the engagement of him and Lady Pudsorn to get rid of his love rival's chance and to exercise his right of being fiance to be by Lady Pudsorn's side as much as possible to do every way physically, verbally to win her whole heart.
cr: rosiemystica
SUCH .... DESCRIPTION FOR Thai Pra'ek... and what we got is.... TIC....... You must be kidding..... No............Luang Indra, dark, tall and handsome gentleman with gorgeous manly face and beautiful mustache......IMAGINE TIC..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... Nooooooooooooooooo.... Sweetness, verbal and physical interactions.... with TIC............. AWW..... INCEST .... HE is old enough to be her dad...... EWWW......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man the hate for Tik in here worries me. :confused12: Haha. Don't worry we don't want him with Yaya either. Y'all can have Nine with Yaya because I don't care for either. Tik, please drop out. :p

This is like Ken and Toey take II. Hahaha.

P

PrincessKarina

Man the hate for Tik in here worries me. :confused12: Haha. Don't worry we don't want him with Yaya either. Y'all can have Nine with Yaya because I don't care for either. Tik, please drop out. :p

This is like Ken and Toey take II. Hahaha.
Lol Tik may be older but the actor is aging gracefully! Not to mention he was dubbed handsome for a long time in the industry correct? He was also good during his prime. These young and halfies who knows would be aging anything close to Tik at his age?! I don’t care for either also. Yes Tik can go ahead and drop out!

P

PrincessKarina

Great seems very close to the description of the the p'ek: dark, tall, handsome, gentlement yet still manly.

I immediatly though of Great but im 100% sure Ch3 would never pair up Great and Yaya. It just doesnt seem likely to me evn though the p'ek sounds exactly like Great
Grate is very underrated at Channel 3 girl. What a mess?! I like Grate. He’s handsome! And his beautiful smile is contagious!

P

PrincessKarina

Yes, finally someone said it. Yaya already has baby face & pair with tik already made him uncle or dad.
Hmm actually Yaya is aging faster now so it might just work since Tik is aging gracefully for his age. :confused12:

P

PrincessKarina

NO NO..... HE should play dad now..... o

Mush longer does not mean that yaya should be fortunate to play with Tic...If it was Yaya's father role.... she would have respected and we would have felt... wow... good ... But, No not this role and not with ya... No.... Please Nine is so apt for this role.... even Mick would be awesome... Young actors plz... not Tic...
I said it like that because from what I read Tik is a big name yet so he pick and choose his n’ek and lakorns. Someone correct me?...

P

PrincessKarina

I wasn’t the biggest fan when Tik was at his prime. But to think of it right now he’s aging gracefully. His acting passion may not be on point any more but no denial he is still handsome. :thumbup: @phatman

P

PrincessKarina

Please make more babies and pass on this lakorn.... I know he will never ... who would let go of playing alongside Yaya but please god..... let him be pregnant ... busy.... engrossed... I don;t wany him with Yaya.... he is like 16yrs older than ya... and according to the Novel Lai Kinaree... Out of the two dashing P'ek... Thai description is sooo crispy, Like Tall, dashing, sexy and very masculine. Tic maybe when he was young but not now.... Nine would be awesome in this role. If they have to choose old guys then P Ken is suitable. Not Tic...
Then again Tik still has that choice from the channel of choosing his lakorns and n’eks I thought. Uh but Ken P? He’s not old since he’s only 2 years older than Yaya. But maybe like Grate or Mario? These two are 5-8 years older than Yaya. These two might work better.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol Tik may be older but the actor is aging gracefully! Not to mention he was dubbed handsome for a long time in the industry correct? He was also good during his prime. These young and halfies who knows would be aging anything close to Tik at his age?! I don’t care for either also. Yes Tik can go ahead and drop out!
Exactly. Haha.

I said it like that because from what I read Tik is a big name yet so he pick and choose his n’ek and lakorns. Someone correct me?...
Haha. It's all assumptions. He said he wanted to work with Rita, he got it. He said he wanted to work with Mai, he got it. Then he said he wanted to work with Kim and he got it! Not sure if he mentioned Yaya or not, but I think he probably did. Haha. Idk what he's thinking because Ch3's top 3 actresses are Taew, Bella and Matt. . . .? Guess he really hasn't been thinking. Haha. No offense to the girls.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181027-161600.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
I found this on ig and though these two actually would work quite well together! I know act art already gave up their place in line for yaya but maybe in the future these two could do another lakorn together!

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Replace yaya with Mew, problem solved! Li lololols I’m still shipping Tik and Mew from Duay Rang Attitarn (even though most of the lakorn was eh)