[CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

If this is airing soon, why haven’t they release a trailer for it?

est.jpn and DaoRisa like this.
  2. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, I wonder too. ????

est.jpn and Koy123 like this.
  3. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Yeah, maybe they want to focus it when it's about to air. Bella is the lady of the year anyway so they might be thinking about that.

Or maybe they are just not done with editing yet. So far the songs seem to have been recorded. There is one for James Ji, one for Mai Chaoroenpura (the one who plays the mother.) and Gam Wichayanee. The MVs will come out about a week or two before showing.

sampaguita, est.jpn, Katelyn and 3 others like this.
  4. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thanks for the update, @040156

5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for the update, @040156

6. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

It seems her role is more significant than JJ, right? If so, I'd kind of really sad 'cause want them to pair up, and if not, just see them together in all every episode.

7. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

I actually don't know for sure. The main conflict of the lakorn will be the drama between the mother-in-law and Bella. But James's character is the neglected son (middle child) who turns out to be the one binding the family and keeping his mother happy in the end. So in a way, the main character seems to be Bella, but towards the resolution of the story, James will be the more prominent character. Though since it's more of a family/society drama, there would be more focus on the women, I guess. That's only my guess. We'll have to see the lakorn to know for sure.

sampaguita, est.jpn, Katelyn and 2 others like this.
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thanks, and yes, no matter what, still wait with patience since my two adorable JJ and Bella are in.

sampaguita likes this.
  9. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Its not on till March 4th. They start promoting new lakorns a week or 2 before. But I think the big Ch3 preview event Perd Wic is sometime in Feb?

In the book I would say Yoi, the mom, is the main character. Then Reynu, then JJ's character and then Pilai, the 2nd daughter-in-law. The author posted somewhere that he would call those 4 characters his leads. But all the other supporting characters get a share of the pie with their own storylines. There are plenty of chapters where Reynu or the other leads disappear and have nothing to do with the stories but I skipped those lol.

And Bella and JJ's characters spend more time together in the book than with their love interest. I don't know how close they'll stick to the book.

sampaguita, phatman, DaoRisa and 3 others like this.
  10. Hornet0304

Hornet0304 sarNie Hatchling

Thanks for the tip. Can’t wait to see JJ and Bella appear in the same show. Anyone here following JJ? What is he up to?

sampaguita and DaoRisa like this.
  11. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Just finished his vacation in Japan with Taew, Alek, Toey, Ton, James's girlfriend and other industry friends. Now he's busy with Payakorn Sorn Ruk filming and fitting for his new lakorn with Taew is underway. Also Krong Karm will have a charity activity on Jan 31. They have this blood letting campaign for Red cross where they're giving away the Krong Karm Chinese new year calendars (The family in Krong Karm is of Thai Chinese descent). And also selling the Krong Karm Photobook.

sampaguita, Katelyn, phatman and 3 others like this.
  12. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for sharing :).

DaoRisa likes this.
  13. Hornet0304

Hornet0304 sarNie Hatchling

Thank you for sharing...

DaoRisa likes this.
  14. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Awe. I wanna see Bella a lot with Phet too. Heheh.

est.jpn and 040156 like this.
  15. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLLEWolNlQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1evgg7wlew64r

Preview of the photo book has been posted and it shows Bella's raw and strong acting. It will be very dramatic for sure. The calendars will also be available by Jan 31 and the brothers (James, Phet and the other two guys *sweatdrop* sorry, don't know their names) will be there as well.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKWQe5FbAt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nzkeygkevkgg

Visit Act Art's IG to view samples of the photobook and the Chinese new year calendar.

est.jpn, sampaguita, MKfan132 and 5 others like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg wow those pictures of Bella look amazing. I can already see so much emotions in her eyes. She’s gonna kill this! So excited to see how this will turn out. I admit that this isn’t my preferred type of storyline but the cast is enough to make me watch it. Plus the fact that Bella is playing a prostitute is so cool lol I know they will all do great!

17. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Wow. Bella is definitely gonna blow us away!!!

est.jpn and DaoRisa like this.
  18. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Me too. In the book I felt like their relationship wasn’t developed enough to justify the last third of the story which is when it becomes more about their love. No real spoilers but Phet’s character doesn’t get the spotlight till towards the end when everyone else is pretty much settled and he’s the only loose thread left.

So I’m hoping the Lakorn will give us more. But I can’t wait to see the beginning with them meeting. Should be a blast.

est.jpn, phatman, S.J.M and 2 others like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I knew Phet wasn’t gonna get tons of spotlight because of the fact that James is in this lakorn. Even though he is not paired with Bella, it’s pretty obvious that most of the spotlight will be on james. I’m just happy that Phet gets to be paired with Bella. They look good together in their pictures!

est.jpn, phatman, S.J.M and 2 others like this.
  20. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Which is good for Bella and James, but still wonder why James will get more scenes than her lover since he is just her young brother in law? People keep saying that Bella and James are the main, but still can't figure it out on how they will be in many scenes together since they are not a lover? Or there are just more scenes of Bella in her own, and James in another spotlight?

sampaguita and phatman like this.