[Ch3] Kon La Kaub Fa (Maker k) : Great Warintorn / Chippy Sirin

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's probably happening in another 2 or maybe 3 or 4 episodes cause the summary on thairath was on episode 8 when I checked last week but only 2 or 3 part of ep 8. I haven't came across the rscene yet in the article summary

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol , thank for the update. I'm not use to seeing Great play aggressive & meanie role ...a bit off cue but I'm adjustable, will watch for the storyline haha . I like the N'rai (N'ek friend from college) , darn it , I forgot her name but she got prettier in here, wish they would give her N'ek role.

alissaax

Lol , thank for the update. I'm not use to seeing Great play aggressive & meanie role ...a bit off cue but I'm adjustable, will watch for the storyline haha . I like the N'rai (N'ek friend from college) , darn it , I forgot her name but she got prettier in here, wish they would give her N'ek role.
I love her too!! Mint ...something.
The rscene is in ep 9 or after 9 cause the summary is up to ep 9 on thairath now

varda

sarNie Hatchling
It's probably happening in another 2 or maybe 3 or 4 episodes cause the summary on thairath was on episode 8 when I checked last week but only 2 or 3 part of ep 8. I haven't came across the rscene yet in the article summary
I can't speak or read Thai, where is the summary of this lakorn in thairath? Could you help me with the link. I'll try to read it with google translate. Can't wait for next week episodes. Thanks in advance.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watched this lakorn, but there's ano r-scene? Why? The original had a willing, why r they changing it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh, I saw that lakorn. Damn. I feel old to live thru two remake in the span of 10 year LOL. "Tard Ruk Taraong" thread is still available in the old lakorn thread :risas3:

alissaax

Ohhh, I saw that lakorn. Damn. I feel old to live thru two remake in the span of 10 year LOL. "Tard Ruk Taraong" thread is still available in the old lakorn thread :risas3:
The ost is my fave, Glai Gan Ying Wan Wai

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone give me a summary? I'm like dying to find out what really happened and what secret is Great hiding. Or if it's already been posted, what page is it on?

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching this for Great but I don't know how long I can stand watching Chippy and her stone self.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Can someone give me a summary? I'm like dying to find out what really happened and what secret is Great hiding. Or if it's already been posted, what page is it on?
Great Warintorn takes on the role of Chinpat who is the owner of a major rubber plantation in Surat Thani and is disliked by the town due to a rape allegation. His deceased friend named Sirikanya apparently killed herself and left a suicide note that Chinpat had been responsible for raping her and causing her to get pregnant. The note mentions that she couldn’t face society after that and opted to kill herself. However, there was no proof but the town is convinced he’s a dangerous man, thus he is stuck with the stigma.

Chippy plays Chanika who’s a Thai student in the states and she’s a bit of a social butterfly who likes party scenes. Her friend (frenemy) Sansanee detests the fact that Chanika is popular and Sansanee also crushes on Chanika’s boyfriend. However she gets called back to Thailand because her dad went into intensive care, which was caused by bankruptcy – even their home will get seized. Chanika has no choice but to ask her boyfriend if he could help pay off the debt, but her boyfriend had recently invested all of his money in a new venture, thus they break up because of this.

Since Chanika hasn’t finished her studies, she could not find a suitable career. Her “friend” Sansanee wants her to stay away from the boyfriend so she recommends a potential place that will accept Chanika – her relative’s plantation in Surat Thani. Chinpat apparently falls love at first sight with Chanika at Surat Thani, but doesn’t get an introduction. Chanika makes her way to her employer’s house but meets Pantong at a coffee shop along the way (this is Chinpat’s rival). Pantong offers to take Chanika to her employer’s house since she seems to be lost, but when he realizes that it’s Chinpat’s house, he gives her a warning that the man is dangerous.

At first impression, Chanika did not want to work for Chinpat after hearing of his alleged, lurid past. But her friend Sansanee assures her that Chinpat isn’t dangerous and he’s the only one who’s willing to pay her a hefty salary, and an advance of that salary to boot. Chinpat’s opinion about Sansanee sours since he thinks she’s money hungry for asking for an advance. So Chinpat assigns Chanika to manage the institute. After messing up (since Chanika had to learn everything on her own with no guidance from Chinpat), he makes her work at the rubber plantation to punish her.

Meanwhile her boyfriend feels bad that he can’t help, but he’s not a rich person. Sansanee takes the opportunity to keep him for herself. Pantong’s younger sister wants Chanika to end up with her brother so she tells Chanika about Pantong and Chinpat’s past. Apparently they were close friends, along with the deceased Sirikanya. Pantong and Sirikanya falls in love but they don’t know that Chinpat likes Sirikanya one-sided. Upon Pantong and Sirikanya’s wedding day, Chinpat allegedly did the unthinkable and raped her, causing her to become pregnant. She ended up killing herself and left a suicide note. Keep in mind, this is all coming from Pantong’s sister’s POV. Upon hearing this, Chanika gets disgusted of Chinpat. She tries to leave his employment, but she did take a three month advance on her salary and is stuck there until she can pay it off. (She wanted to take Pantong’s job offer who will pay her the same amount as Chinpat, but first she needed to pay off the advance she took.)

So as Chanika works with Chinpat, and every time he bullies her, she would bring up Sirikanya, which causes repeat slap/kiss scene, where Chinpat literally threatens to kiss her every time she brings up Sirikanya, and Chanika would slap him in those instances. Mkay. At any rate, the house keeper notices how Chinpat looks at Sirikanya and she tells his mother, who has her eyes set on a future daughter in law already. She then sends that prospect to the house. Chinpat learns that his mother is trying to play matchmaker.

Matters get worse for Chanika, whose father gets amnesia from the brain injury. The doctor suggests that she take dad back to their house so that he can try and get his memory back. Unfortunately that would mean Chanika would have to pay off the home debt first. Chinpat offers to pay it off for her if she agrees to marry him. Beggars can’t be choosers, so Chanika agrees to marry him.

credits to Lovefia

I'm watching this for Great but I don't know how long I can stand watching Chippy and her stone self.
I actually think Chippy is doing a better job than Great right now. The major thing I don't like of her is her crying. I can't feel her sadness in those scenes. Great, I like him and all and was really excited to see him in a mean aggressive role but he isn't impressing me too much. I think he needs to use his eyes to act a bit more, haha.

Both still need improvements but I'm still liking this regardless. I really want Great to take on more challenging roles so he can wow me as an actor. I think Chippy's good as a newbie and I'm glad she's promoted to nangek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just feel sometimes Chippy act more to herself than her pra'eks. Certain scenes there's almost a distant between them. When I watched her with Aum in the first few episodes I like her...then she never grew out of her flaws for me in that lakorn. I need a new n'ek I want to like since Matt isn't getting any younger lol. But I find it hard to root for some of the newer ones.

Great, isn't completely cutting it for this kind of role...and some parts where they fix his hair make him even less convincing as a mean guy. He is outstanding as a gentleman though in uniform lol. Chippy one probably can give her some time to grow since she's new as a n'ek but Great has been acting for so long...excuses are gone hahahah

Anyway, I tried to watch a bit here and there eventually dropped it again :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm behind a few episodes , so far , not really feeling Great , something missing in his character or maybe I couldn't take him serious when act meanie & usually if I don't feel any spark from the p'ek , as long as the other characters or n'ek keep me entertain , im cool w/ it BUT unfortunately Chippy is a bit annoying too. Rat. I need a hardcore drama lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I tried watching this but just don't feel anything for from the two leads. Suck, I have nothing to watch.

saki

sarNie Adult
Just my opinion but although Chippy can act she looks more like an nrai...i think she does better playing strong, bratty n'ek ( or a raeng nek like the ones chompoo and ploy plays sometimes) than a vulnerable one. I think the girl in the coffee shop should have been the n'ek here. She has the sweet innocent face needed for this type of role. Funny how the pek was watching a lakorn with yaya and nadech in it.