[Ch3] Kon La Kaub Fa (Maker k) : Great Warintorn / Chippy Sirin

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm still behind and the deed is done already loll , even though I don't feel their chemistry but I watch it anyway for accidental humor in their acting loll .

cecilia

Staff member
I'm still behind and the deed is done already loll , even though I don't feel their chemistry but I watch it anyway for accidental humor in their acting loll .
They have a lot of chemistry in these last few episodes ... Great got me blushing in place of Chippy lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bed scene always create chemistry w/ the characters lol just having a bed in the background my eye lit up & sparkles :love:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I remember watching the first version with Savitree (the mom of Louis in the lakorn with Preem and Louis) and that one guy. I don't remember his real name but he was the biological father of dao pra sook in sonram and kob's version. I think it was her or was it Pathra (great's mom in this lakorn). Was so long ago hehe

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So my question is... was Si actually even pregnant?

No, she just made that up to get back at him for denying her. Anyway possible to make his life miserable is how I took it from their conversation during flashback.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain? I don't really understand Patong and his sister all of a sudden believing that Great didn't rape Si. It's even hard for me as a viewer lols, everything points to him and of course the dead person can't defend herself so how is great going to prove his story?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@saobomp thank you, I was confused even after the explanation. I guess because even Panthong was like "Then who was she pregnant by." Lol.I must have missed some key scenes

@beamsgirl I think they started to believe the story because when Si's mom told Pa that Si went for her birthday celebration with Pan Thong, and Pantong was actually in the city at the time. They realized she went to meet someone else. Chinapat kept avoiding the issue and finally told his side of the story. I guess for Pantong he believed it because who would let themselves be continued to be ridiculed. Also, why make up the story a full year after the fact. It's not like Chinapat went up to him and offered the truth, but he is the one who chased Chinapat for the truth.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They have a lot of chemistry in these last few episodes ... Great got me blushing in place of Chippy lol
Watched epi 10 last night and :thumbup: I was blushing too! Also, did anyone else thought the scene in epi 9 where she "invite" him to sleep in the bed was cute? She was so shy. Lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It was cute!

I'm glad his mom loves him more to stop her doing and let him make his choices than trying to run all over him. I guess it's ending next week?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It was cute!

I'm glad his mom loves him more to stop her doing and let him make his choices than trying to run all over him. I guess it's ending next week?
Going to see epi 11 right now, but if it'/ ending next week then could it be only 13 total? Unless the last episode 14 will air January 23.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, if there's 14 episode? I see more misunderstanding on next week's episodes boo hoo!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@saobomp thank you, I was confused even after the explanation. I guess because even Panthong was like "Then who was she pregnant by." Lol.I must have missed some key scenes

@beamsgirl I think they started to believe the story because when Si's mom told Pa that Si went for her birthday celebration with Pan Thong, and Pantong was actually in the city at the time. They realized she went to meet someone else. Chinapat kept avoiding the issue and finally told his side of the story. I guess for Pantong he believed it because who would let themselves be continued to be ridiculed. Also, why make up the story a full year after the fact. It's not like Chinapat went up to him and offered the truth, but he is the one who chased Chinapat for the truth.
Prior to Pa asking Si's mom about the birthday, the siblings were already doubting the rape story. First, Pa told Pantong that Nit believe that Chinapat did not rape Si ( earlier episode, Nit told Pa that Chinapat never forces her to bed or advances; therefore, he weren't do that to Si). Secondly, when Pantong asked Nit why she believe Chinaphat, Nit said that although Chinapat has a temper and get angry easily at her or argue with her, he never hurt her. Then Pantong said that Chinapat doesn't hurt you because he loves you ( Nit). Nit told him that no matter the circumstances, someone doesn't change their way so, if a man is violent and hits, he'll hit again regardless - (something like that, I understood it that way).

btw - a couple of goood relationship lessons in this lakorn - :)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i think great and chippy are cute. a lot of good things in this lakorn like the nang'ek is not too hard-headed and stubborn and not too many annoying side characters!

though i don't understand why si killed herself for a guy. that's such a stupid reason.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not sure exactly what day it is ending, but the stars in Kluen Cheewit has been advertising it as January 23rd for first episode =/. So might end next week.