[Ch3] Kon La Kaub Fa (Maker k) : Great Warintorn / Chippy Sirin

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure the p'ek didn't do anything to that girl but everyone blames him for it. He should find a way to clear his name up. Also, the n'ek is wearing these high heeled shoes like she's in a fashion show instead of the country o.o

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Random question, but what is Eye's role in this lakorn? I haven't started watching this yet but I noticed that Eye is in it and just wanted to know if she has any scenes with Great.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Random question, but what is Eye's role in this lakorn? I haven't started watching this yet but I noticed that Eye is in it and just wanted to know if she has any scenes with Great.
She plays Sirikanya and accused Great of raping her and she got pregnant that's why she chose to kill herself. So people accuses and calls him a rapist and murderer because of the letter she wrote. Yes they'll have scenes together if you search on yt there's some behind the scene vid

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
So who killed the bride? Either Pantong because he found out she cheated on him? Or Pa, the coffee shop girl because she doesn't like her sis in law and drug her?Or maybe is the friend from America because her ex probably likes the bride too?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
She plays Sirikanya and accused Great of raping her and she got pregnant that's why she chose to kill herself. So people accuses and calls him a rapist and murderer because of the letter she wrote. Yes they'll have scenes together if you search on yt there's some behind the scene vid
OMG that's terrible :sad6:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I really liked Captain/Pim's version but had to drop this. There's something about Chippy trying to play spunky but comes off as bitchy and annoying. Like her intro scene with Mint? I knew Mint was playing rai but damn if Chippy didn't come off as the n'rai in that scene and Mint the poor bullied n'ek lol. It's why I dropped Raeng Tawan too. And Great should stick to gentleman roles. He can't hold a candle to Captain.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone know the secret that Great is hiding and the truth behind Eye's death? Can someone just tell me? I don't wanna wait to find out haha it's killing me to know!!!

And is the storyline still the same with Captain and Pim's version? Because I wanna watch theirs to find out the truth haha but I won't bother if it's not the same

alissaax

So who killed the bride? Either Pantong because he found out she cheated on him? Or Pa, the coffee shop girl because she doesn't like her sis in law and drug her?Or maybe is the friend from America because her ex probably likes the bride too?
No. She killed herself...
Anyone know the secret that Great is hiding and the truth behind Eye's death? Can someone just tell me? I don't wanna wait to find out haha it's killing me to know!!!

And is the storyline still the same with Captain and Pim's version? Because I wanna watch theirs to find out the truth haha but I won't bother if it's not the same
I don't think it's the same cause from the summary I saw on thairath so far there's some changes in this version. I think it's ending soon, probably next week if not, week after. The teaser for Mark and Yaya Kluen Chewit is out, I saw Yaya sharing it on ig so it's airing soon

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No. She killed herself...

I don't think it's the same cause from the summary I saw on thairath so far there's some changes in this version. I think it's ending soon, probably next week if not, week after. The teaser for Mark and Yaya Kluen Chewit is out, I saw Yaya sharing it on ig so it's airing soon
There is 2 more weeks so about 4 more episode because Kluen Cheewit doesn't air until the week of the 23rd

As for the latest episode of this, I cracked up so hard on the part where Ameena tried to seduce him LOL.

saki

sarNie Adult
There's something about Chippy trying to play spunky but comes off as bitchy and annoying. Like her intro scene with Mint? I knew Mint was playing rai but damn if Chippy didn't come off as the n'rai in that scene and Mint the poor bullied n'ek lol. It's why I dropped Raeng Tawan too.
yes, i think it's something in her face...she can act and has potential but she doesn't appear innocent. Maybe if she was playing a mean, vengeful n'ek it would work but in this type of role i'm not sure.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Dang lakorn is gonna end already and they've just been bickering the whole series, no romance and no love at all. I honestly don't know when they fell in love

P

PrincessKarina

Yes lakorns like this one is puzzling! I can't comprehend or see where the "love" had develop! But I like Grate. I think he has such a contagious smile and a manly voice! :)

alissaax

I haven't been up to date only watch up to the wedding ceremony.
Greats character fell in love with her at first sight, but they never got a intro. And Chippy's character would have slowly fell in love with him cause he doesn't seem like the bad person others accuse him. When he does all those things to help her about her situations

cecilia

Staff member
I couldn't wait to see the end so I went to listen to the spoiler lol

Listen at your own risk -- read at your own risk too :)

Brief summary:
- Sirikanya frame Chinapaat about the rape and the pregnancy. She came to him and he refused to take her --- her reason was that she has cancer and wants to do this for the last time before she leave the world. He told her that she's a sick and dirty woman -- he will never do this to his best friend and that he have never liked her in other ways than just a friend. He told her to go elsewhere and die if she has to ... Sirkanya got upset and took his words to heart. She killed herself and frame him for the rest of his life because that's what he wants and that's what she wants him to remember her by -- scarred for life. Everyone found out from her confession letter that she planned things to be like this.
-Amina and Paat sort of went out; she got pregnant by some random person and claimed it to be Paat
- Saan was heart broken but told Paat to return to take responsibility
- Amina lured Nee to meet Paat at some 'hotel' place to somehow negotiate with the fake blackmail trick she made up
- Chinapaat saw the two from afar (following them) and accused Nee of having an affair
- Nee found out from Amina that she lie about the pregnancy ... Saan doesn't believe her. Chinapaat makes such a big deal out of everything and continue to taunt Nee about Paat. He keeps framing them that they had an affair ... Nee can't put up with Chinapaat's hot temper/annoying jealousy so she asked for a divorce but Chinapaat refused to do it ...
- Saan can't take things anymore so she committed suicide; everyone found out that she's pregnant with Paat's child with the autopsy result
- Nee went to comfort Paat upon learning this devastation news at the funeral
- Chinapaat saw this and went on with his accusation again about them having an affair; he said if they thick enough to do this in public and shortly after Saan's death then they could be doing far worst behind too.
- This anger Nee as she walked away from him; Paat told Chinapaat to think things through and not make a wrong move to one day regret things like he did with Saan.
- This woke up Chinapaat; brought him back to sane lol
- He went after Nee but luck was not on their side, Nee almost got run over by a taxi.
- Nee fell down to the floor with blood streaming down her skirt/dress.
- Paat took her to the hospital and found out that she has a miscarriage
- Paat was very devastated and went through some anger management class (therapy class) while the two went on a short break
- Paat came back to visit Nee and told her to be upset at him for what happened .. to make him feel like he exists in her eyes lol
- She hit him real hard as soon as he finished and ask him if he felt it; he smiled and try not to get upset at his wife.
- No one forgive him and left to talk in group
- He happened to come by and heard everyone talking. He learned that everyone fooled him.
- He told told her that he felt sad for hurting his wife and devastated when he learned he lost his child .. he's upset at her for lying to him.
- Nee was about to go after but his mother tell her to stop and let him go as this was a lesson learn on his part to be a better person.
- Nee decided to follow him to explain everything ... they talked about their kiss/end or kiss/stop act of their love story.
- He laughed and pulled Nee in for a tight hug. He says that they should stop at this between the two of them. Nee told him, not two but three of them

*I didn't want to write in detail because that's going to require a lot of time/work so enjoy the the brief summary of the video.

The end

Bonus for Great fans <3

The lakorn might end with 12 episodes in total ... with how things are wrapping up now.

Last edited: