[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

twister02

M♥K
really thank you @twister02 for such a beautiful FMV you don't have an idea how this FMV take me to such a beautiful ride with anchun and gun story again and again like a magical beautiful world full of love too beautiful for words :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
It's always my pleasure. Watching this MV again made me miss them more. I miss doing MVs too.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this made me miss this love story that made me emotional :lol: Gun and Anchun BTS
View attachment 17836
View attachment 17835

:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Hi peace. I have been away for quite some times. I hope you can still remember me.

Amazing picture by the way. Admittedly, I didn't watch KF at all. Huhuhu... But since it has ended, I wonder if I should start watching it. What's your take on the lakorn? Out of 10? I know Kim and Mark looked amazing and their acting are great as always... but the story? Is it great?

P/s: Hope you're well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hi peace. I have been away for quite some times. I hope you can still remember me.

Amazing picture by the way. Admittedly, I didn't watch KF at all. Huhuhu... But since it has ended, I wonder if I should start watching it. What's your take on the lakorn? Out of 10? I know Kim and Mark looked amazing and their acting are great as always... but the story? Is it great?

P/s: Hope you're well.
oh girl miss you i always glad to see you comment time to time and i'm ok i disappeared for few days but now i'm active more since there is updates here and there :)

as for this lakorn in short if you are ok with action and "good vs evil" plot then you will enjoy this for me i'm not a fan of action so i typically completed it only for anchun and gun story , i was annoyed and disappoint too that kim's appearance seemed very limited anchun appeared most of the time when gun need her or to make the story move but their story made me veryyyy heart broken anchun loved him soooo sooooo much like she is welling to give him her life if she would and hated how the writer didn't give an enough strong reason to why gun married donkmai i just wasn't convinced with his reason "living in a nightmare" but the eomtion that was between them took me in a ride of emotion if you go back to few pages before you will see how i felt :lol:
so overall i give it a 7

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oh girl miss you i always glad to see you comment time to time and i'm ok i disappeared for few days but now i'm active more since there is updates here and there :)

as for this lakorn in short if you are ok with action and "good vs evil" plot then you will enjoy this for me i'm not a fan of action so i typically completed it only for anchun and gun story , i was annoyed and disappoint too that kim's appearance seemed very limited anchun appeared most of the time when gun need her or to make the story move but their story made me veryyyy heart broken anchun loved him soooo sooooo much like she is welling to give him her life if she would and hated how the writer didn't give an enough strong reason to why gun married donkmai i just wasn't convinced with his reason "living in a nightmare" but the eomtion that was between them took me in a ride of emotion if you go back to few pages before you will see how i felt :lol:
so overall i give it a 7
Wow! A 7 is a big number. I did watch parts of the pranang'ek scenes... but the scenes were here and there and slow and too much history that needs to be cleared and explained that I immediately decided History Channel is much more interesting. Hahahaha... I'll still give it a try later since you gave it a 7. Thanks peace.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! A 7 is a big number. I did watch parts of the pranang'ek scenes... but the scenes were here and there and slow and too much history that needs to be cleared and explained that I immediately decided History Channel is much more interesting. Hahahaha... I'll still give it a try later since you gave it a 7. Thanks peace.
7 is high? for me it's mediocre number i gave it a 7 including the overall thing the cast the story the acting the direction and the edit

give it a try and put in mind you will see a lot of side character story everyone is this story had screen time some even more than kim , when you get the chance to give it a try i would be glad to read your feedback here :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
7 is high? for me it's mediocre number i gave it a 7 including the overall thing the cast the story the acting the direction and the edit

give it a try and put in mind you will see a lot of side character story everyone is this story had screen time some even more than kim , when you get the chance to give it a try i would be glad to read your feedback here :)
Well 7 is 70%, in exams I'll consider myself a genius for getting a 70%! Hahaha...

Side stories??? Ergh. I hate that. Unless theirs are fun to watch. Oh well, lucky I can always skip them.

Forgot to ask, who subbed KF? SJDK right?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well 7 is 70%, in exams I'll consider myself a genius for getting a 70%! Hahaha...

Side stories??? Ergh. I hate that. Unless theirs are fun to watch. Oh well, lucky I can always skip them.

Forgot to ask, who subbed KF? SJDK right?
i will considerate it good cause if i give 6 is too low it wasn't that bad but for me personally i'm demanding and i wanted my lead to have more time together i felt they didn't give us enough anchun and gun they didn't fully concentrated on their story felt their story was like a side story not the main one, the main one was san/gun story and the fight and how to beat got so you can say got is the lead of this drama everything turn around him and mark , san char cater is the cause of everything

and yes i skipped enough especially the last episode too much fight i even was begging for this lakorn to stop cause they just made me irritated with the how much they played with my nerves with too much psycho san , heart broke after heart broke anchun cried a lot for gun i was just emotionally exhausted when this ended to the point until today i don't want to watch dramatic plot anymore i wnt only fun plot comedy light romance something like that

for the sub i will inbox you if you want th elink to the sub

from this drama th eonly thing i miss so much is the big love of anchun to gun the beautiful emotional scene and i wish if the same anchun character (playing by kim ofc) appear in another drama another story where she is the lead and the main character

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i will considerate it good cause if i give 6 is too low it wasn't that bad but for me personally i'm demanding and i wanted my lead to have more time together i felt they didn't give us enough anchun and gun they didn't fully concentrated on their story felt their story was like a side story not the main one, the main one was san/gun story and the fight and how to beat got so you can say got is the lead of this drama everything turn around him and mark , san char cater is the cause of everything

and yes i skipped enough especially the last episode too much fight i even was begging for this lakorn to stop cause they just made me irritated with the how much they played with my nerves with too much psycho san , heart broke after heart broke anchun cried a lot for gun i was just emotionally exhausted when this ended to the point until today i don't want to watch dramatic plot anymore i wnt only fun plot comedy light romance something like that

for the sub i will inbox you if you want th elink to the sub
Yes please send me the link. Tq very much.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not a fan of action at all but i really enjoyed this lakorn due to the cast. I absolutely loved Got's, Kao's, Alex's, and Kong's characters in this lakorn. They really stole she show to me. I reallllly loved tapao and plerngs storyline and how their story progressed. To me it felt like Mark and Kimmys characters were in the background. They focused more on the supporting characters. Although mark did good in this, his acting became overshadowed very quickly by Got. It felt like Got, Kao, and Alex were the main characters. Kimmy was barely in this which was really wierd to me. Either way i really liked this lakorn

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"when you give all of your love to someone it will be extremely painful the minute you see him/her take your love with them and walk away and you can't even get it back not because you are weak but because that's what your heart choose and even when you want your love to turn to hate to them and come back to you it doesn't it's a painful battle with a body with an empty love
you know you loved someone when you can't love anyone else the same way you did to him/her it just like that sometime you need to accept it is what it is "

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mark Prin is the kind of guy that I'll watch eat a sandwich for an entire lakorn if I have to but man is this lakorn stressful to watch. Kom Faek 2008 was fun but this lakorn was a downer from start to finish. I don't remember Poh having to suffer this much in his version. Dang Mark can't catch a break here.

Got is a great villain, he's genuinely scary and he has this unhinged look that he has perfected. He did the best that he could here and I appreciate that as a viewer.

Now Alex. Cee Siwat owned the role as Plerng in the 2008 version. Cee is the reason why I enjoyed Kom Faek so much, he's funny, he's charming but he captures the dark side of Plerng so well. Alex did the best that he could but he can't hold a candle to what Cee did and he and Kao don't even have half the chemistry that Cee and Cheer had. Cee and Cheer was what made Kom Faek fun. Tapao and Plerng here were a bit melodramatic.

Mor Kong is fine as Ongard, almost as good as Oh but he and Ploy weren't as fun as Oh and Benz were.

Anchan and Gun were fine but they were always overshadowed in every scene by some stupid thing happening. I felt like there could have been more to them but everything felt like just a snippet of what the pair is capable of.

Gotta hand it to ch7. Dida typically does a good job at balancing action with drama and romance. P'Nok went too overboard with all the action here that it made the lakorn very tedious to watch because so many things are thrown at the main character without giving the audience a chance to breathe. I have yet to appreciate a full action lakorn from this production. P'Nok had the same problems in Tawan Duerd as well. Pope Ruk was decent due to the lightheartedness of it and the horror aspect. Metta does a fine job when the action isn't the main genre of the lakorn like in Pope Ruk and Khun Chai. P'Nok needs to understand that his action lakorns aren't very good.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Not a fan of action at all but i really enjoyed this lakorn due to the cast. I absolutely loved Got's, Kao's, Alex's, and Kong's characters in this lakorn. They really stole she show to me. I reallllly loved tapao and plerngs storyline and how their story progressed. To me it felt like Mark and Kimmys characters were in the background. They focused more on the supporting characters. Although mark did good in this, his acting became overshadowed very quickly by Got. It felt like Got, Kao, and Alex were the main characters. Kimmy was barely in this which was really wierd to me. Either way i really liked this lakorn
Got was good! I dropped this lakorn like at ep2 not gonna lie lmaoooo ahahahaha only to come back to it when Mark was looking all eye candy in the army green outfit. Haha

Mark Prin is the kind of guy that I'll watch eat a sandwich for an entire lakorn if I have to but man is this lakorn stressful to watch. Kom Faek 2008 was fun but this lakorn was a downer from start to finish. I don't remember Poh having to suffer this much in his version. Dang Mark can't catch a break here.

Got is a great villain, he's genuinely scary and he has this unhinged look that he has perfected. He did the best that he could here and I appreciate that as a viewer.

Now Alex. Cee Siwat owned the role as Plerng in the 2008 version. Cee is the reason why I enjoyed Kom Faek so much, he's funny, he's charming but he captures the dark side of Plerng so well. Alex did the best that he could but he can't hold a candle to what Cee did and he and Kao don't even have half the chemistry that Cee and Cheer had. Cee and Cheer was what made Kom Faek fun. Tapao and Plerng here were a bit melodramatic.

Mor Kong is fine as Ongard, almost as good as Oh but he and Ploy weren't as fun as Oh and Benz were.

Anchan and Gun were fine but they were always overshadowed in every scene by some stupid thing happening. I felt like there could have been more to them but everything felt like just a snippet of what the pair is capable of.

Gotta hand it to ch7. Dida typically does a good job at balancing action with drama and romance. P'Nok went too overboard with all the action here that it made the lakorn very tedious to watch because so many things are thrown at the main character without giving the audience a chance to breathe. I have yet to appreciate a full action lakorn from this production. P'Nok had the same problems in Tawan Duerd as well. Pope Ruk was decent due to the lightheartedness of it and the horror aspect. Metta does a fine job when the action isn't the main genre of the lakorn like in Pope Ruk and Khun Chai. P'Nok needs to understand that his action lakorns aren't very good.
That’s a refreshing viewpoint. I couldn’t stand most metta so I already knew this was gonna be a skip! Lol. :p but dang~~ stressful is the word lol 55

NongS

sarNie Hatchling

Even I would watch Mark eat a sandwich:risas3: But I agree completely with you, Got had the upper hand for almost 80 percent of the lakorn and Mark was so vulnerable, he didn't give off that aura of invincibility. Definitely better to watch than Poh (I went back to see that just to get a perspective).

I think P'Nok is very good with the cinematography and the editing and building suspense and all. Maybe he should be making movies, because his lakorns start off well and then get draggy in the middle. Also apparently the man cannot have fun. When I saw Kim in the 70s party clothes in the promo I (poor Bollywood kid) thought we'd be getting some fun party/dance/romance scenes :rolleyes: I liked the angsty grim relentless tone though. I like dark sad stories.