[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I will be sooooo disappointed if ever the pregnancy will fail. I hate it when a lakorn takes away something that is considered a gift like an innocent baby. Just stay fictional, please. At least let the fans have something to spazz about. :(
i'm just struggling it's too much

i really want to cry

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
he deserve moooooooooooooooooooooore :BangHead::BangHead::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: he is an animal not human

Dang. . . he got slapped gooooood! She didn't slap Mark this hard, she must've been really angry with Got. Haha. My poor babe, let me heal that wound. :icon12:
San you are a creep! Eew. I'm disgusted. So has he always loved her or is he doing this to spite Gun??? I'd rather it be the latter. It'll make more sense.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Dang. . . he got slapped gooooood! She didn't slap Mark this hard, she must've been really angry with Got. Haha. My poor babe, let me heal that wound. :icon12:
Gun didn't try to rape her that's a huge difference although the 10 slaps he got can be equal to those 2 slaps san got

San you are a creep! Eew. I'm disgusted. So has he always loved her or is he doing this to spite Gun??? I'd rather it be the latter. It'll make more sense.
i too want it to be the second reason

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh. . . .eeew. I guess he did deserve those two punches. Haha.
i wish if she added one more cause truly he is making me suppppeeerrrr mad right now like i want to kill him and end the lakorn i can't watch more of this disgusting scene

side note if just they were not related or grow together i would accepted it much more cause i love triangle thing love plots but i don't understand why they sometime put this kind of relationships , brother grow with little sister and he has a crush on her or just makes him go after her for a reason or another

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i wish if she added one more cause truly he is making me suppppeeerrrr mad right now like i want to kill him and end the lakorn i can't watch more of this disgusting scene

side note if just they were not related or grow together i would accepted it much more cause i love triangle thing love plots but i don't understand why they sometime put this kind of relationships , brother grow with little sister and he has a crush on her or just makes him go after her for a reason or another
Yeah the fact that they "grew up" as siblings makes it disgusting. Poor Achaan is freaked out of her mind. Maybe San knew all along they weren't blood siblings. . .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah the fact that they "grew up" as siblings makes it disgusting. Poor Achaan is freaked out of her mind. Maybe San knew all along they weren't blood siblings. . .
yes he knew all the story and he told it to her in ep 6 or 7

i wonder if Gun know or will know that san and anchun are not blood related

twister02

M♥K

I think Kimmy always gives solid slaps :lol:

As for San, I don't understand the sudden change of his love interest. He was so upset that Gun married Dok Mai because he "loves" her and then when the thought of losing Anchan in their home becomes inevitable, he becomes so obsessed of her,wanting her to be his wife. I mean, he was there when Gun and Anchan were still lovers and in good terms and he doesn't have any objections with it. I didn't see any pain or jealousy in the flashbacks. He was too focused to Dok Mai.

I wanted to think that he is doing this because he wanted all the girls in Gun's life or maybe just to continue the Ratchasri surname since Anchan grew up as a Ratchasri. But yeah, it's disgusting if you'll think of it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wanted to think that he is doing this because he wanted all the girls in Gun's life
yes i think it's pretty much that , i guess we all agree he obsessed to take all what Gun has power family love everything simply because he has a complex called "inferiority and jealousy" from Gun that drive him crazy remember the line he said to anchun "what he has i don't have ?"

twister02

M♥K
yes he knew all the story and he told it to her in ep 6 or 7

i wonder if Gun know or will know that san and anchun are not blood related
He knew. When they were on the cave and discussing if they'll continue to swim out to exit, Gun said to Anchan that they can stay in the cave and San will not hurt her because after all, he still thinks of her as a younger sister (even if they're not blood related). I can't pinpoint in which exact moment Anchan told Gun but I think she told him about her relationship with San when they meet up again after she escaped.

The only thing Gun didn't know is San's obsession of getting Anchan to be his wife.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa people whyyy whyyy they keep playing with my emotion i really put up my mind that i won't watch today episode but what i do when i see a scoop photo like this and know that he will succeed in rescue her and they gonna reunite what i do? go sit my and watch :lol:

pinky_darunee_30829470_615378855490242_2538162497538490368_n.jpg markim_panun_30855620_210562209721639_7333512450098069504_n.jpg heartheartto_30841963_1926833290947646_7878439243276615680_n.jpg

one thing please don't lose the baby

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm seriously sooooo afraid to watch i'm imagining all sort of scenario is this letter from her ? is she gonna leave him in the morning ?

i'm BEGGGIINNNG please no more misunderstanding please tell him you are pregnant from him OH god
i don't want to watch
i want to watch
i don't want to watch
i want to watch