[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww finally they start filming and Im going again. I thought I will be here and study together but looks like I cant concentrate and my friends are also mean. I will come here rarely from now. Hope we get more pics and also with Kim and Alex. I miss them :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Awwww finally they start filming and Im going again. I thought I will be here and study together but looks like I cant concentrate and my friends are also mean. I will come here rarely from now. Hope we get more pics and also with Kim and Alex. I miss them :p
you can do it, and such a great friend for being so caring for you , do your best girl will be waiting here no worry :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the love story line between MK in this lakorn? I never seen the original, so wasn't sure if the love story line is a sweet or bickering one.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone know the love story line between MK in this lakorn? I never seen the original, so wasn't sure if the love story line is a sweet or bickering one.
i didn't watch the old one too fully (didn't wnt to spoil myself too much)but through the fast scan i did , it's a little dramatic story and if they keep it there will be mature love scene between MK too so i'm hoping the producer won't reduce that side in the story cause as i heard his production love action genre, anyway we have to wait for the producer to see what is in his mind