[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so from what i feel there will be the chilling factor couple , and the dramatic factor couple witch i'm so hhhapppy mk are the dramatic one being waiting for it a mature love story , the right time to take it the right time for the next level

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
who is this old man
The old man must be the teacher that teach Mark and Got "KomFeak". In Ch7 version the teacher was play by "Sorapong Chatree."

For me I'm more interesting in the second couple storyline to see if Alex and Kao can play their role as good as Cee and Cheer did. Their couple was more interesting. From looking at the photos they don't look that bad.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Aww...I'm glad that Kao Supassara will still be in this lakorn. Two of my girl crushes are in here, Kimmy and Kao. So excited. MK looks stunning. The chemistry is undeniable. Love them.
Yeah she's gonna be here after all. I guess since she has already signed with this project months ago, so she'll finish this first before she starts work with Channel 7. :)

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah she's gonna be here after all. I guess since she has already signed with this project months ago, so she'll finish this first before she starts work with Channel 7. :)
I remember theres news she signed with ch3 and GMM
I see her ig she was in GYM with ch3 big boss these day same gang same trainer

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I hope Mark can deliver cause Por dos a really good job in his version and I loved his character. I love Cee and Cheer's characters also so I hope Alex and Kao brings out the same kind of chemistry and attraction to the audience, but then it's Alex wo never disappoints so happy me.