[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i loved you and i knew from the start that no matter what happen even if you will hurt me i will still love you i had that kind of love for you from the start and it will be until the end "

anchun has that kind of love for gun it is not about what he feel for her it's the fact of how she feel for him
unconditional love unstoppable love and yes painful love

twister02

M♥K
- IDK how I missed the fact that Kao was in this! lol.
I knew it! That's why it sounds so familiar when I heard the song in the last episode. :lol:
Why do I feel like P' Nok is a fan of Hormones The Series :lol: He is utilising Kao well for his lakorn :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pretty much confirmed that the bed scene will be today.. just hoping they won't show it on first gap as I need to go home first to catch it live :lol:
i douuuubbbttt it will be in the first gap i'm more with the last gap they love to drag things and leave us holding on with the exciting part :lol:

actually i'm not that excited cause i know they are teasing us i have no more trust in this

twister02

M♥K
i douuuubbbttt it will be in the first gap i'm more with the last gap they love to drag things and leave us holding on with the exciting part :lol:

actually i'm not that excited cause i know they are teasing us i have no more trust in this
lakorn taught you a valuable lesson not to expect to things like this :lol:

twister02

M♥K
yuupp *sigh* :(

i will jsut be glad if there is a solid kiss with no angle
I want to trust the production that they will exploit the fact that the pranang are dating in real life so they will not give us an angle kiss especially on the "bed scene" :)
Let's wait..I'm excited tho.. be it today or tomorrow :lol: it doesn't matter as long as there is bed scene. And I hope it will not be the last. I still can't forget that someone posted here that they'll suppose to do the thing too in the forest :risas3::risas3: