[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OMG!!! So super excited!!! Whoopity!!!!! Yay!! It’s literally next Monday momma!!!!!:coleman:

Seriously, something new from Marky boo boo!! Lol :celebrate16::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
IMO, I consider this role for Kao as a downgrade from her Hormones The Series role. I'm still a little bit sad that she left the agency and decided to sign with Ch3 which downgraded her to a supporting. Oh well, if things go well and if her acting improves in this one, I'll be so happy. I do like her chemistry with Alex.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so i watched that talk recorder program live and let me say as expected it's a 80% a lakorn for man who love fights and darkness with a little bit of romance and comedy to just flavor a little the darkness i will watch the first episode live but i don't think i will watch every episode live cause as i said i'm not a big fan of action so i prefer wait for the upload of the episode and ff the action scene and just watch the dramatic love story

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this gonna be disturbing to watch why thai writer love to added this disgusting things as not her real brother fall in love with her and arrghh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So they are not real siblings? :eek:
yes he is not with brother will do that to his real sister that would be absurd to add in a drama plus do you remember this photo
komfak_ch3_16907073_1070936809685062_3610043883439783936_n.jpg

i think it is for a flash back of anchan's real mother