[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh man— I didnt even think I was going to like this lakorn cuz I hate action but after seeing how freaking charming Mark looks, I’m a sucker for it!!!! Lol :p

Mark is literally the definition of one of those men that looks the HOTTEST when in deep thinking!!:facepalm::icon12::love::love:

BF027D7F-6E51-473D-95FB-85B90CB52F24.jpeg 45FF37FD-FE13-4B79-B2B4-6402C4A05017.jpeg FDCAA689-E4ED-4D56-B28F-F273D56BE0DB.jpeg

p.s

LOVE THE FEMALE OST! Hot!

Last edited:

xodxo

Excuse this double post lol but that deep thinking scene from up there reminds me of this deep thinking scene from RN! That’s how I came to term with the hotness thinker definition lol :p

901B9B5C-5091-4100-B409-E1B878089F78.jpeg 7771CB6C-F2D7-47D9-8751-A5172CB41F27.jpeg

Alright lay low with the HOTNESS yo!! :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They have eng subs on the music video.
thank you for letting us know now i'm crying even more :crybaby2: such a sad touching song usually i don't care that much about the ost of kim lakorn but i don't know this touched me a lot and it just went sooo well with those sad scene the lyrics are heart broken *sigh*

ps i wish if the channel will add sub to their episode too cause now we international fans can't have sub

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hello, can anyone give me the synopsis for this lakorn?

Plus who is that guy standing next to mark in the video up there? Is it got? If not, that guy in my eyes is hotter than mark lol got jirayu is hotter than mark too...drool

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello, can anyone give me the synopsis for this lakorn?
this can be a close synopsis cause seems the production will added things here and there but in general

Gun and San are students of Akanee about Kom Faek learning. They are best friends but then Gun becomes a policeman. He catched a suspect about a drug case, thatis San's father. Their friendship is broken, and Gun's love relationship with Anchan who is San's sister is also broken because of a misunderstanding. San becomes a powerful person, selling drugs and illegal weapons. Gun has to fight with his friend. Plerng and Ongard are his helpers. Ongard falls in love with Kraroag, a girl who likes Gun. Plerng falls in love with Tapao who is Gun's sister

gun is mark's character name
achun kim's character name
san got's charcater's name
Plerng's alex
tapao's kao

all in all it's a story about good and bad (a lot of action) and love/friendship and sacrifice (drama/romance/comedy)

twister02

M♥K
thank you for letting us know now i'm crying even more :crybaby2: such a sad touching song usually i don't care that much about the ost of kim lakorn but i don't know this touched me a lot and it just went sooo well with those sad scene the lyrics are heart broken *sigh*

ps i wish if the channel will add sub to their episode too cause now we international fans can't have sub
I doubt it. The channel thinks they are generous enough to have subs on their MV's :rolleyes:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
this can be a close synopsis cause seems the production will added things here and there but in general

Gun and San are students of Akanee about Kom Faek learning. They are best friends but then Gun becomes a policeman. He catched a suspect about a drug case, thatis San's father. Their friendship is broken, and Gun's love relationship with Anchan who is San's sister is also broken because of a misunderstanding. San becomes a powerful person, selling drugs and illegal weapons. Gun has to fight with his friend. Plerng and Ongard are his helpers. Ongard falls in love with Kraroag, a girl who likes Gun. Plerng falls in love with Tapao who is Gun's sister

gun is mark's character name
achun kim's character name
san got's charcater's name
Plerng's alex
tapao's kao

all in all it's a story about good and bad (a lot of action) and love/friendship and sacrifice (drama/romance/comedy)
I hope you don’t mind that I want to change that but Kraroag is Gun’s sister and Tapao is girl who like Gun. You got it mixed up

xodxo

new trailer!!!
that kiss did not happen in the old version, (she open her mouth, lucky girl)
Uh that girl that kissed Mark wasn’t Kim lol it’s Mark’s ex GF from the lakorn!!

But DAMN— this version seriously looks HOT!! Omg— this teaser had just boosted my expectation!:cheer::cheer::cheer:I’m actually excited for this now after like having no expectations! Lol

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Uh that girl that kissed Mark wasn’t Kim lol it’s Mark’s ex GF from the lakorn!!

But DAMN— this version seriously looks HOT!! Omg— this teaser had just boosted my expectation!:cheer::cheer::cheer:I’m actually excited for this now after like having no expectations! Lol
I know that why I siad she's lucky.

xodxo

I know that why I siad she's lucky.
Oh —lol

But damn Mark’a lucky, two girls head over heels for him lol but she looks like a cheap character, you could see her sleeping with San Rachasee too lol

twister02

M♥K
new trailer!!!
that kiss did not happen in the old version, (she open her mouth, lucky girl)
This is more like a lakorn for boys/men than a female :risas3: and I don't expect much skinships or romance but I like to see Mark doing action and it's a MK reunion so totally excited.
Thank you for sharing the trailer :)

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Oh —lol

But damn Mark’a lucky, two girls head over heels for him lol but she looks like a cheap character, you could see her sleeping with San Rachasee too lol
San want to take everything that Gun's. since she is Gun's wife San also want her as his wife.