[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope this isn't true. I like Kim but not Mark. Mark is still a weak actor. He brings Kim down in terms of acting. I can't get into any Mark-Kim lakorns. Some people just aren't meant to be actors no matter how much experience, lakorns, or effort they put in sort of like Poo, Vee, Arnus, and Stefan to name a few. You can give them another 10 years and noting great comes out.

I don't really like action either. P'Nok's lakorns are all high quality in terms of filmography but the storylines ALWAYS fall flat and dry either in the very beginning or the middle. Pope Ruk with Mark and Bella started off good but after Episode 5, the draggy, boring, and repetitive storyline killed it just like Khun Chai Ronnapee, Neur Mek, and Mafia Tee Ruk. Omg! I still have nightmares about Mafia Tee Ruk. Anyway, I'm not a fan of Anne or P'Nok's productions. Hmmm...at Ch. 3, to see Kim in a well rounded great production...would have to be with Good Feeling. All the rest sucks! Lakorn Thai has fallen badly. I don't like their lakorns anymore. Broadcast was never really that great. Makers are horrible so Kim ain't missing out not acting for them anymore. I truly truly want to see Kim in a flawless lakorn, production wise, storyline, script, acting, leads, chemistry...like close to perfect like Padiwarada, just to name a recent one this year and so far.

I hope Good Feeling invites Mario and Kim. Pretty please. Lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope they don't remake Rook Khard too, that lakorn was hell of a mess. Kom Faek was good up until it started dragging, but ch3 might make it better but Nok's company is a hit and miss company so yeah........

enzek

sarNie Adult
so nok chatchai lakorn that i know so far:

i had watch before:
Mafia Tee Ruk 2007 - chakrit & pat
Neur Mek 2010- chakrit & cherry
Tawan Deard 2011 - mark & yaya
Nuer Mek 2 2012 - mark & mint chalida
Suparburoot Jutathep Series: Khun Chai Ronpee 2013 - james ma & mint chalida

i haven't watch yet:
Din Nam Lom Fai 2009 - chakrit & ja jittapa
Phope Ruk 2014 - mark & bella

i just check the original version of kom faek 2008 with Poh Nattawut & Noon Woranuch. it has 19 episodes & the genre is action/drama/comedy. the ratings though wow so high!

and it also has a sequel "Rook Kard" 23 episodes with also high ratings. many people in thai must like this lakorn back then. i want to know about the plot for this lakorn. is the story is kickass & awesome? hope the n'ek also kickass here not only the p'ek.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I think I've watch Kim in a lot of kickass role. Honestly I want her to act as dumb n'ek or weak n'ek...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I think I've watch Kim in a lot of kickass role. Honestly I want her to act as dumb n'ek or weak n'ek...
LOL I'm hoping by dumb and weak, you mean nice and gentle, someone like Kim's character Aew from Sarm Noom Nuer Tong or even Mor Nam from Thara Himalaya. I think it would be refreshing to see Kim in those type of character again since I do agree that she plays braggy, strong, independent character a lot. I don't want her to play a weak, pushover character though because those are the ones that drive me crazy.

enzek

sarNie Adult
LOL I'm hoping by dumb and weak, you mean nice and gentle, someone like Kim's character Aew from Sarm Noom Nuer Tong or even Mor Nam from Thara Himalaya. I think it would be refreshing to see Kim in those type of character again since I do agree that she plays braggy, strong, independent character a lot. I don't want her to play a weak, pushover character though because those are the ones that drive me crazy.
dumb & weak character? OMG no. enough with some plot in lakorn become dumb & weak not the characters too:BangHead:

i want kim to play independent but sensible character for once.

btw, love your siggie @Pooh4ever ! "when mor satawat loves anusaniya" indeed:p:thumbup:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I wont consider Mor Nam as dumb and weak n'ek.. In Thara Himalai theres no n'rai... only alot of p'rai... in 3nnt i didn't like the story... i watch mostly for ken p n toey j for comical relief... what i mean is when there is dumb and weak for p'ek or her family e.g Aff in JLR, Ann in SB, Kwan in BRRA and those characters go on....

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@enzek Mor indeed loves Nuth! I mean if he didn't love her so much I might have dropped the drama a long time ago :lol:

I wont consider Mor Nam as dumb and weak n'ek.. In Thara Himalai theres no n'rai... only alot of p'rai... in 3nnt i didn't like the story... i watch mostly for ken p n toey j for comical relief... what i mean is when there is dumb and weak for p'ek or her family e.g Aff in JLR, Ann in SB, Kwan in BRRA and those characters go on....
When I named Aew and Mor Nam I was talking about the nice and gentle characteristics not the dumb and weak :lol: Well at least not Mor Nam, Aew was in essentially quite naive.

Off-topic sorry guys.

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Pooh4ever I love your siggie too. And you guys are not off topic. We can talk about N'ek, P'ek or anything thats related to the lakorn or plot. Its there in rules thread. Since it's about Kim's roles, we are not off topic :p

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Anyway this lakorn still in early phase right.. Was Kim and Mark confirmed in this lakorn??? So basically what is this lakorn all about??

Anyway sorry if my words hurts anybody here... Off Topic for a while...

enzek

sarNie Adult
Anyway this lakorn still in early phase right.. Was Kim and Mark confirmed in this lakorn??? So basically what is this lakorn all about??

Anyway sorry if my words hurts anybody here... Off Topic for a while...
It still long way to say mark & kim confirmed or not here. Unless they're already start filming.

I don't know the about the plot coz there's no info but it must focus on action for sure. The original with poh & noon w has high ratings back then.

And i don't think you hurting anybody with your post in this thread. You just giving your opinions.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Right now Im finishing PCKN, will rewatch it. I like Aum so I might watch Raeng Tawan.
Anne's next project is with NY I think. 7 lakorns of NY am so bored :p NY will have 3 lakorns together continuosly including Anne's. I still dont know about watching that.
What lakorn are you watching?
@Step what lakorn are you watching now?

I hope kim accept more lakorn *sigh*

Are gonna watch Ann new lakorn project after this?

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I might check this out even though I'm not a big fan of action genre, but like all Kim's dramas, I've at least check it out and decide whether I'll watch it or not, but PCKNMCPW is the only Kim's drama I've watched from beginning to end in a long time, the last was RP and that was three years ago. Now I'm anticipating her lakorn with James Ji, but that one is taking forever. I'm not even sure if they're filming it at all :lol:

I don't mind Kim being in an action genre, it's the pairing up with Mark that I'm a little...eh. First off, Mark's acting is questionable. Secondly, I don't want them to follow in the footstep of NY. I'm so tired of seeing those two together that I'm always overjoy when I see them pairing up with someone else (like heck! I was happy Yaya and Mark is doing a drama together and I'm not a big fan of Mark's acting). Nadech and Mew had amazing chemistry in TRKJ so I really want to see him with other actresses now more than anything. And @Step just said they're having three upcoming dramas together! Oh someone kill me please! :BangHead:

I was hoping no MK for the next three or five years or so :lol: I think it's too soon. ARO was last year.

I'm not watching any lakorn at the moment, is there any good ones that I should keep my eyes open for?

Step

Mrs James Ma
In ch3 Kluen Cheewit is most anticipated after PCKN. Mark has improved ALOT in that. Mario and Toey J's Bunlang Dok Mai and Cupid series. It has like 6 or 7 parts (I dont remember). Buck teeth couple (Ken P and Namtarn) reuniting for that. Ken T and Chompoo, Panjan and Cris Horwang and others are there. If NY's LSR airs this year, that's also another anticipated lakorn about body switching.
I'm not watching any lakorn at the moment, is there any good ones that I should keep my eyes open for?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
In ch3 Kluen Cheewit is most anticipated after PCKN. Mark has improved ALOT in that. Mario and Toey J's Bunlang Dok Mai and Cupid series. It has like 6 or 7 parts (I dont remember). Buck teeth couple (Ken P and Namtarn) reuniting for that. Ken T and Chompoo, Panjan and Cris Horwang and others are there. If NY's LSR airs this year, that's also another anticipated lakorn about body switching.
Kleun Cheewit hasn't even come out yet and you're saying Mark's improved :lol: But I will definitely check that one out more for Yaya. She's finally playing something that's not girl-next-door. I've been waiting for her to glam up and play a sassy/bitchy character. And I forgot about that body switching drama with NY, I have to see that. I think it'll be fun to watch. I guess I'll be watching a NY's drama afterall :lol: Thank you for the recommendation :)

Since Kim isn't going to be doing a lot of drama this coming year(s), I have to find something else to watch while waiting for her drama to come out.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There are a few evening lakorns that look promising for now. I'm currently watching Mue Prab Sai Diow and I'm loving it. But that's it right now. Still waiting for Raeng Tawan to see Aum and Chippy.

As of Mark improving, through the pictures that are shared, he seems to have improved, but will have to wait to see in action. I'm also waiting for Buang Atitharn with Mark and Pat too.

I don't mind MK pairing up as long as it's not completely back to back and not too many times. If this is confirmed, it will be the fifth time they pair. Then after that, I want them to take a long break from each other. But I doubt it. Channel three is a at the moment kind of thing. If a couple is coming in Raeng, then they take the advantage of it until that couple dies down.

I also did a bit of research and found out more about the story-line. Basically it's about two friends who turned against each other because one turned evil and decided to dictate the country. The bad guy killed someone and framed pra ek for it, so pre ek got put in jail. Mean wile, bad guy takes over pra ek's family. Pra ek also has a wife whom the bad guy took as his own too. NAng ek is bad guy's sister, who used to be lover of pra ek before he got married. So basically the whole story is Pra ek coming to take revenge for his family.

Last edited: