[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mmmmm so he was fighting his evil side that keep whispereth to him with bad thoughts that keep him weak and feel down that's why the master told him to be more cruel and more violent so he can beat his own weakness he need a heart of rock to beat sanand that's why i was right with my feeling whne i said he become tooo violent withe his enemy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope my analyze is wrong but i felt from gun's evil side when he said to gun "all of them die because of your weakness .. who is next anchun, Master or mother" and the mother already dead the master is dead left anchun
and now that i saw the master's last words it scared me that it strength my feeling when he said " a warrior's heart must end like this THE END IS EMPTINESS" and he said before (the master) to anchun when gun was in the cave that he is a warrior and that his path
so my feeling is we will have a sad ending and i hope i'm just over analyzing things

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
i hope my analyze is wrong but i felt from gun's evil side when he said to gun "all of them die because of your weakness .. who is next anchun, Master or mother" and the mother already dead the master is dead left anchun
and now that i saw the master's last words it scared me that it strength my feeling when he said " a warrior's heart must end like this THE END IS EMPTINESS" and he said before (the master) to anchun when gun was in the cave that he is a warrior and that his path
so my feeling is we will have a sad ending and i hope i'm just over analyzing things
I really hope u are over analyzing. Now i am really into the Story of Gun n Anchun :confused12::love::facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think in this post they are saying they gonna added 1 episode mean it won't end on 7th but on the 8th Mai someone correct me if i'm wrong
pp_satan_30605462_367171710442092_8842221885795074048_n.jpg

twister02

M♥K
we still didn't see the two of them watching a movie scene (as what we saw in the bts before) so I'm positive we will have a good ending :lol:

gonna watch 9-10 with subs by tomorrow. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so well done FMV put on point what is going on in the romance side , i actually miss spazzing here but there is nothing new to spazz about waiting tomorrow to see the scoop photos of ep 11 and ep 12

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do you know what i love and respect in Anchun's love is she is aware she is so in love with this man and she accept her feeling and doesn't try to hide it for long she know what he is the risk that come being with him yet she choose to die with him than being away from him

i respect that at least she is not playing the role of the victim she know what it is and she accept it the way it is if things went wrong she is the one to blame herself

twister02

M♥K
i wonder if we will have any sweet scene today or it will be all action action action , i was expecting some scoop photos but there is non yet
With Anchan being held captive by San, I don't expect anything sweet from them in tonight's episode. I think it will be a rescue mission episode.