[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry, long time stalker, first time commentator, whoever hasn't seen 8... and doesn't want spoilers, please look away

When San tells Anchun that everything he has done is because he loves her, for our thai speaking friends, does that mean he has always been in love with her?
I thought he loved dokmai back in the day, if he has always loved her, why not tell her sooner they arent related? I thought all of this was revenge...

btw, i've gotta say love everyones comments. I agree, Kim, Got and Alex are the best in this series. I keep coming back for them.
I think it's part of his revenge. . .

twister02

M♥K
She did movies too.. She was good in the hormones series...an unorthodox character. Her and what's his name was cute.
Do you mean Tor Thanapob? I'm a fan of her and Tor because of Hormones. They have solid chemistry up until now. I would like to seem them again together onscreen.

I feel like Kao will have limited roles because she transferred in CH3 but so far, I'm liking her in this. The first gen of Hormones are really good actors/actresses because their agency(Nadao Bangkok) makes sure they'll have proper workshops even the new gens are improving so Kao has a solid background. Her acting in this lakorn is not so soap opera-ish plus the fact that she compliments well with Alex.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes... I'm a TorKao fan too....I saw the last 2 ep of O nev. And she impress me and I try out hormone and love those two.

Her character have been versatile. Her other lakorn she get to do Rai and nice (in the 2nd life time).

koadadai

sarNie Adult
ก็อต-หมอก้อง เผยเบื้องหลังการเข้าถึงตัวละคร ละครคมแฝก @โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง 19 Apr 2018

From youtube channel: MeejungLoveChannelHD ThaiTV
Date:2018-4-18

Kong and Got talk about Kom Faek

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so there will be no 3 zaap no tonight show no more promotion for kim for this lakorn *sigh*